Taking a walk

Aurora Hades

Wand
''Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt''
((Okay so we can continue over here. :D ))

Aurora enjoyed talking but she felt extremely hot in her out fit."Hey,Anyone want to come for a walk in the lawns?"she asked the group.

"Yeah that would be a good idea it's sort of dead about here now and I am boiling in this suit." Patricia said taking off the head.

Nina nodded and walked with the other girls with a smile. Nina took out her wand as they entered the forest and muttered, "Lumos."

((Whoa!! =-/ I thought I posted this yesterday??My bad :( ))
Aurora led the way out of the great hall keeping an eye out for the frogs.she let out a sigh of relief when she saw that they were all gone."So Nina,how did u feel when your name was called out for HS champion?"she asked as if taking an interview.

Nina let out a soft sigh she sort of figured how this conversation would go, "A little embarrased and nervous that my friends would be mad at me," Nina admitted softly knowing this would NEVER get back to Alex, and he knowing he wouldn't understand why she was afraid that he would be mad at her.

"Errmm, I don't know, I worry to much I suppose, at least thats what Alex tells me," Nina said with a small shrugg.

"Yeah,they can be jealous sometimes."she said adding her opinion on the matter.She looked around and saw that they were very close to the edge of the forest.She saw sometime llittle tiny dots of yellow light.

Nina shook her head and said, "Actually the only ones from Scotland that is here that might be jealous at all are people I'm not particularlly fond of." Nina smiled at this and noticed some light coming from the forest and she said, "You want to go in?" Aurora had obviously seen this because she was looking directly at it.

((hiya guys.I popped in and no one was online ;'( ))

"Well no one would notice.all the professors are inside so i guess we can go in."she said following the tiny shimmering dots that seemed to move.

"I'm game, boy and I am trying to become Prefect next year this is a little foolish of me isn't it?" Nina asked lightly as she walked towards the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back