Taking a walk

Link Black

OOC First Name
Madderz MAIN
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Tallon
Link walk towards the forest, it was getting dark at the time. But he did not care, he wanted to go visit the edge of the forest. The trees were rustling against the wind, the breeze had made his hair ruffle a bit. Link gazed into the forest to see if he can spot any creatures. When he knew of none he stroll in, he can hear his footstep as he walked a long.

Branches crack underneath his boots. I wonder were the creature were he thought. I have not seen any lately, not after moving to New Zealand. He listen around him more, but heard nothing but the rustle of his feet.

Kiera had been standing in the Forest just thinking when she heard some branches crackling behind her. She turned around to see who it was. She could see anyone yet so she stood motionless waiting to find out who it was.

He listen some more, nothing. Nothing he could not hear anything. He would like to see a creature pop out, so he pressed on forward. He sighed, letting his breath exhale out of his mouth. I wonder if their anyone out here he though?

Kiera heard more footprints still approaching. Finally she was able to make out a person. She squinted her eyes. It was dark and she could barely see but she thought the figure looked like Link. "Link?" she whispered from the shadows.

Link faced a shadow, he felt his heart rattle a bit, but than spoke up. "Who's there" he asked out loud gripping his wand through his coat pocket.

"Oh" he calm down, realizing it was his only friend Kiera. "What are you doing out here?" he asked her as he got closer to her.

"Yeah, well its weird I keep bumping to you" he said smirking at her."Can you explain that?" he asked her.

"I do like you" he said in a serious tone, but smirked after.

"Sure doesn't hurt to do that" he said as he got closer to her walking along side.

"No I have not. Its so empty were all the creatures?" he asked her.

Link felt his face turned red as she looped her arms with him. He was starting to like her a lot more, and I think she was feeling the same way."Really, not much here, than?"

Kiera shrugged. "I just havent had time. The only time I came in here a Professor caught me and my friends within a few minutes." she said with a smile. She hoped a Professor wouldnt do that again. She liked walking with Link.

"I have a feeling I will get in a little trouble myself. But I will try not to for the sake of not getting kicked out." he smirked.

Link looked at her surprised. "Yeah I guess so." he smirked.

"Oh nothing." he said shaking his head."So you have siblings, sorry If I ask you again.?" he said in a low voice.

Kiera grinned. "Nope you havent asked me that yet. I actually have two. A brother Cameron who goes to Durmstrang and a sister Katheryn who goes here. What about you?" she asked as they walked, her arm still looped through his.

"I really don't know my family." he admitted. He looked at her closer, should he kiss her, I don't want to get slap he smiled to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back