Taking a Walk and Clearing My Head

It had started to spit when Kat suggested a race. "Your on!" she said, but no sooner had she started to run then it had started to absoloutly pelt it down and Amy was soaked even though she was running as fast as she could. She had nearly made it to the castle when she felt her ankle crumple beneath her and she landed on the floor, in the pouring rain. "OWWWW" Amy said loudly, trying to heave herself back up but her ankle was extremely painful.

The rain had turned into an absolute pouring as they raced back to the castle. Kat had just about reached the castle and turned to see if Amy was catching up with her. She saw that Amy had fallen and wasn't getting back up. She ran back to her and said, "What happened? Are you okay?" It looked as if something had happened to Amy's ankle, but Kat prayed that wasn't the case because there was most likely no way that she'd be able to help her new friend walk the rest of the way to the castle and all the way to the hospital wing.

The rain was coming down in sheets and Amy was soaked from the couple of minutes that she had been sitting on the ground. "I was jus running and my ankle completely gave way" she said screwing her eyes up in pain. She was absoloutly drenched and she tried heaving herself up again but with no luck at all. She collapsed back onto the ground again.

"Can you walk on it at all?" Kat asked, but then saw her answer as Amy tried to heave herself back up to a standing position. Damn! she thought to herself as she stood there pondering the best way to handle the situation, all the while becoming even more drenched by the pouring rain. I'll need help getting her up to the hospital wing, but I don't want to leave her here! "Amy since you can't stand i'm going to need help getting you up the hospital!" Kat said feeling rather helpless.

Amy opened her eyes to see Kat looking worried. "Yeah it's fine" she said wincing in pain as the rain kept pouring down. However the rain was the last of her worries at the moment.

Kat saw that Amy was in a great deal of pain. She looked at her and said, "I'll be back faster than you can say Dumbledore!" With that she took off into the castle to try and find someone to help. As she ran through the giant wooden doors she began yelling out, "I need someone's help! There's a student hurt!" She continued yelling out for help, not really sure as to where she was running to and making an awful mess as she was sopping wet.

Amy sat as she watched Kat run off to try and get somebody to help. She was absoloutly drenched and she had begun to shiver as she was getting cold. She didn't know what to do, she tried standing again and once again fell back down to the ground. Her foot was feeling more and more painful and she thought it would be better if she just sat there and waited for Kat, as the rain continued to absoloutly pour as she got colder and colder.

ginny was just running to go outside after she had finished her homewok when she saw Kat yell for help. she ran to her worried. 'What wrong Kat?'she asked worried, forgetting about herr swim for the moment.

Kat saw a girl pass her and ask her what was wrong. She couldn't remember the girl's name right off hand, but thought that it was Ginny or something like that. "Amy's fallen and hurt her ankle. She can't even get up to walk and I can't carry her by myself. It's pouring down rain outside, but can you please come help me?" she asked pleadingly, not wanting to leave Amy outside any longer than necessary.

'Amy? Oh dear. Yeah. 'course i'll help you,'Ginny said running out into the rain just like it was sunny and the coldness didn't even bother her considering she was colder than the rain in the first place. She noticed Amy on the floor near her and rushed to her. 'Amy? are you ok?'she asked then added, 'Part from the ankle of course,'she joked.

Amy hadn't been sitting there long when Kat returned with Ginny. She grimaced in pain as she tried to stand up again but fell on the damp and soaking wet grass.....again. "Yeah, just the ankle" she said screwing up her eyes in pain, shivering as she was absoloutly drenched through. She didn't know why it hurt so much, it surely couldn't be anything worse than a twist or sprain but the pain was incredibly bad.

'Do you mind if I carry you to the hospital wing?'Ginny asked her arms waiting for an answer. she didn't want to lift amy up when she didn't want her too.

"You r-r-really don't need t-t-to, i just n-n-need s-s-some support, its r-r-really not that b-b-bad" she said shivering, as she once again stood up. She was slightly more successful this time although she swayed dangerously on the spot, her ankle throbbing.

"Careful Amy!" Kat said as she ran to Amy's side to help steady her. "Ginny can you take the other side? She can just lean on us."

ginny looked at her worried as she was shivering cold. She always found everyone else got colder than her. 'No, it's ok kat.I'll take her. she's freezing,'ginny said ignoring Amy's protesing and scooped her up in her arms as if she was a baby. She grinned as she started walking up to the castle with amy in her arms. 'You know. You're actually surprisingly warm,'she joked as she turned to see if Kat was following.

Kat watched in amazement as Ginny scooped Amy up in one armful. "You know what i'll run ahead to the hospital wing and let them know that you two are coming. I'll see you both in a second." Kat yelled as she ran past them and up to the hospital wing.

((i'll start the thread there))

Amy was slightly suprised, to say the least, when Ginny actually picked her up and started walking towards the castle. She was absoloutly drenched, "I m-m-must be m-m-making you s-s-s-soaking" Amy said as she shivered. Her hair and all of her clothes were absoloutly soaking, so much so that they were clinging to her. She watched as Kat ran ahead to the hospital wing, she really didn't want to go there. "i d-d-don't n-n-n-need to g-g-go to the h-h-hospital w-w-wing, I'll b-b-be f-f-fine in a b-b-bit" she said to Ginny.

'Sure,' Ginny called as she watched kat run up ahead of them. 'Are you still cold?'she asked Amy. 'no, don't worry. YOu're warmer than me to say the least and i was already soaking not that it matters since i was going for a swim before this,'Ginny replied honestly.

"I'm f-f-f-freezing" she managed to get out, as they managed to get through the castle. She tried to protest again, "G-g-ginny i r-r-really d-d-don't n-n-n-need to go t-t-to the h-h-hospital w-w-wing" she said.

'Thought so,'ginny said before she started protesting again. 'Look, i don't want to go as much as you but i'm not letting a freind stay in a bad state like you got yourself into. I have a very big memory which remebers everything bad so please don't add yourself to that list,'ginny replied silencing her. She didn't feel tired at all. Amy was defineltely lighter than Elissa but still, she was warmer though, which made Ginny a little bit annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back