Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Isaiah had been casually strolling around the castle in search of one particular person. Emphasis on casually. He didn't want to make it look like he was actually looking for someone but if he just so happened to run into El right now that wouldn't be the worst thing. Did he think he could just look for her later and use this time to do his homework instead? Sure, but there was no fun in that. He wasn't a fan of homework anyway. He was a fan of El. They had similar mindsets and he liked being around her, something that had only got reaffirmed after she had pretty much send him the same rose as she had her. When he hadn't been succesful in accidentally, yet very much on purpose, bumping into her in the hallway he had made his way out to the pitch with his broom slung over his shoulder. If he wasn't going to get to talk to her right now he might as well use the time to get some additional practice in. He was already procrastinating anyways. Walking up to the pitch Zay grinned when he noticed a familar figure a bit further down, calmly strolling up to her with an air of confidence that was the complete opposite of how he was feeling inside. "Hey."

Elara had been rather down since she had lost Gryffindor the chance at third place. The one thing she'd really wanted was to prove to Flynn that she deserved to be on the team, and she'd really failed at that. Having just landed from another practice session by herself to ramp up for next year, Elara saw someone walking towards her, quickly realizing it was Zay. She perked up almost instantly. There was something about him that just made it to where she couldn't help but smile when he was around. And after there last few dance dates, she wasn't quite sure where they stood, but it didn't matter to Elara. "Hey! Sorry I'm all sweating," she said, pushing some stray hairs back on her head. "What's up?"

Isaiah tried his best to remain calm as he made his way up to where El was. There was no reason to worry, he could totally do this. Or at least that was what he kept telling himself. In reality, he wasn't entirely certain. He normally liked to think he was composed, had a certain air of coolness surrounding him but whenever he talked to El lately all of that seemed to completely vanish. Instead, he'd stumble over his words, try to refrain from tapping his feet. Hide his nerves. "Not much." Zay grinned when he reached her, putting his broom down and trying to lean on it but almost stumbling over in the process. "I- uh, totally meant to do that." He said quickly, not too keen on awkwardly picking up the broom from the grass and shoving his hands into his pockets instead. He'd just pick it up in a minute. "So I was thinking and, uh, since we've been going to a couple of dances now and all.." He started, trailing off a little while resisting the urge to pinch himself. He had been hanging out with El for years, this shouldn't be so difficult. Was he making it difficult? Half of the things he did were done without him even thinking about it so why was he overthinking this? Feeling like there were way too many thoughts running through his head Zay tried to push them all away and do this like he would normally do anything: by diving in head first and just blurting out the words he meant to say. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

Elara watched as Zay tried to lean on his broom and then subsequently almost fell. She snickered a little until she realized that he was actually saying something important. While she wasn't surprised by what was said, she hadn't expected him to be so nervous. And she hadn't expected to be so, well, not. Smirking, she thought about her response for a moment. "Uh, yeah," she said matter-of-factly. "I'm glad one of us finally had enough guts to ask. I guess the other one has to do this," Elara continued before grabbing Isaiah by his shirt collar, pulling him down to her level, and giving him a kiss on the lips.

Isaiah wasn't so sure why he had decided that today was the day he was going to ask El or why he had suddenly felt so nervous about it. His confidence levels at been high the entire day. Untill he had actually caught sight of her and they had dropped in an instant which was almost as flattering as him physically almost falling. Her answer confirmed he had nothing to be worried about and he managed half a grin before she pulled him in for a kiss. Zay had to admit it surprised him a little and he couldn't help but to just blankly stare at El for a second after. "Cool. Yeah. Glad we got that figured out." He laughed now that all of his nerves seemed to have melted away. "So you wanna hang out? Or did I really interrupt you mid practice?"

Elara let go of Zay and opened her eyes, kind of surprised by what she just did but also satisfied. It seemed like they had been playing this game for quite a while, and it was weird to think that Zay was officially her boyfriend. "I mean, I'm not really practicing for anything coming up soon," she said with a grin as she leaned on her broom and didn't fall. "Did you have something in mind?"

Isaiah raised an eyebrow when El leaned on her broom just like he had meant to do, shaking his head as she did. "Well now you're just showing off." He laughed as he finally picked up his own broom from the grass and slung it over his shoulder. There was no way he was going to make a fool of himself again. Although he guessed it didn't really matter now. El had agreed to be his girlfriend after all, so he was sure him being clumsy wasn't all that bad. "Not really." He shrugged at her question, unable to add a little joke. "Just figured I'd now be you're favourite person to hang out with."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back