taking a risk

Elizzabeth Dawn Chatwin

Elizzabeth walked quitely thru the trees relizing to her self it's fun to break the rule's. :p. then she rembered to watch were she was going, it was to late. Elizzabeth said out loud "i'm lost."

Ferra had been galloping about the forest as usual, exploring the forest and relaxing in the open air. She was alone and happy to be, as no one was around to tell her what to do, or where not to go. The far end of the forest where the boundary with the magical school lay was off limits. And even though she was a very adventurous centaur indeed, she did not dare go near that end.
There had been many stories of the humans and how they were cruel creatures who thought of themselves as higher creatures. This always made Ferra scoff as she was certain centaurs were the noblest of creatures, cerntainly not to be looked down upon.
She was nowhere near the off limits area, yet there in the middle of the wood, was a human child. Ferra wanted to double back and run away in fear, but it looked harmless, and in this part of the wood it would only attract danger to itself.
I will only tell it to leave for its own safety. Surely that wont be a bad thing, she thought to herself, feeling sorry for the poor creature.
"Lost?" Ferra repeated after the human child. "This area is not one to get lost in. Leave now before you get us both into trouble." Crossing her arms, Ferra planted her hooves into the forest floor hoping to show the seriousness of her words.

Kasey was back to school and it was her first day and she was glad that she had been made a prefect though she hadnt been expecting it.She was feeling a bit bored because she couldnt find Ginny or Kailey and thats why she decided to wander in the lawn.

Kasey saw a first year who was a Ravenclaw whom Kasey ahd seen during the sorting was going to wander in the forest"Hey wait!"she called as she stood up from her spot under a shady tree and went behind the girl." Hey!"she called but it seemed the girl was far.She soon heard voices one of which didnt sound human.She came into a clearing finding the girl and a centuar, a real live one."I dont mean any harm."she said looking directly at it.

dang it" Kittie muttered. "Lost again," She said to herself. Up ahead she did hear voices though, which releived her. "Hello!" She called hoping they were friendly people.

Ferra looked about her as more human children appeared. Was there some sort of gathering going on? Taking a few steps back in alarm, she narrowed her eyes as she scanned each one from her mighty hight.
"You're all lost?" Ferra snapped in shock. This would surely get her into trouble, and the humans into danger. "Haven't you been told before? These woods are forbidden, hence the name, and you could all get yourselves into a lot of danger!"

Kasey looked almost stunned as another first year appeared in the forest,she too looked lost.She heard the sentura's question and replied"No, I am not lost.I was following her to stop her from entering the forest"she said confidently.

"Idiocy!" Ferra snapped again. Realising she was sounding rather harsh, she sighed and rolled her eyes. "So then, am I to understand that you know how to find your way out?" she asked in a softer tone, yet just as firm as before, to the girl who had just spoken. Her eyebrows raised in disbelief.
Stupid human. Thinks its so clever, Ferra thought smugly.

"Yeah, I know the way back"she replied to the centuar.She wondered if they will be studying centuars in COMC and she would meet this centuar again.

Kittie screeched as she saw a half human half creatuire thing in front of her. She fell back words cutting her hand. "NO, crap, no!" She screemed silently.

Ferra snorted and ignored the second human child's comment just as the third one errupted into a defeaning sreech. Ferra was insulted and stood up on her back hooves, neighing madly.
"LEAVE!" she boomed at the three humans. "Leave this VERY instant!"

Kasey rushed to the first year to help her but jumped at the scream of the centuar."We are leaving allright. There's no need to shout"she said as she helped the girl to get up.

Elizzabeth stunned at all the comotion dicited to make sure kitty, was all right. She ran over "Kitty you ok. Wait don't anser that. WARE DID YOU COME FROM"she said slitly confused.

"We can do that later. Where and How, first lets get out of here.Its quite dangerous."she said as she led the girls through the forest until they reached the pumpkin patch."Now listen, I understand curiosity but teh Forest is very dangerous.There are werewolfs who had bitten students and also deaths that took place at this very place.I am giving you girla warning not to go for an adventure in again or next time I will have to take you to Professor King"she said to them a little excited because thisw as teh first time she was doing her prefect duty.She waited to hear what they had to say.

As soon as the humans left, Ferra calmed herself down and galloped in the opposite direction. "Such foul creatures!" she fumed. All that she had heard of these creatures was true.

"Thats okay"she said with a light smile."So, do you like it here at Hogwarts? Have you made any friends?Whom do you share your room with?"Kasey asked Elizabeth all at once, she couldnt help her talkative nature.

Elizzabeth happily overwhelmed with questions said "well first off I love it here at hogwarts, as for friend's I have Kitty here, my cousin Adora ,and I hope you. And last but not least,me and Adora share a room. we are looking for a third room mate really." she finished.

"You will have me as your friend for sure" Kasey replied with a smile."Do you think you will go for the Qudditch tryouts, I play for Ravenclaw team as a chaser, I love Qudditch an dmy favourite subject at school is DADA and Potions. I can't say which subject I like from my electives because I just had one lesson till know.What about you? What subejct do you think you'll like?"she asked her.

She forgot about the cut on her hand when the centaur roared and as they were leaving she yelled behind her, "You know, you'd have friends if you weren't so mean!"

Kittie couldn't help herself. She knew she would get in trouble but she was going on her 12th year in life of being made fun of. "I'm sorry... i have to go to the infermery. I have a problem." Her hadn was now bleeding terribly.
((OOC: if you want to start a form in the H wing please do... i'm not on too often any more))

Elizabeth suddenly felt horrible they forgot about Kitty "yeah Kitty didn't you tell me earlier you didn't like cuts. Let's get you to the hospital wing."
((I might not be on much through this week ,mom did not hook up internet yet.))

"yeah, lets go to the Hospital wintg"Kasey agreed.Kitty's hand was bleeding severaly and she need to get it stop.

((So will we continue next week?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back