Taking a look at the trophies

Ellie grinned at Harri, she couldnt wait too go to other classes, having only been to Flying and Herbology, which she loved already, she couldn't wait too see what the others were like, but was pretty gutted they wouldnt be getting charms till next term.
Ellie smiled when Harri asked why shed been late starting and said "Its fine, i was visiting my grandparents in scotland" When told that she didnt need to answer if she didnt want to. "We were meant to only be going for a few weeks so i could be back in time for school but there was terrible weather down there and we were stuck for a week" She explained, grinning at Harri while admiring a Gryffindor qudditch trophy.

"Sounds like you had a great weather then!" she said laughing "Nothing like a bit of rain!" she said giggling. Then joined Ellie in admiring the Gryffindor quiditch trophy "Its great isn't it?" she said mesmorised by the trophy, she hoped that she would be able to play in quiditch team but a niggling feeling kept telling her she wasn't good enough.

Ellie laughed and said "It was aright actually, we had a snowball fight and built snowmen" she said giggling."Yeh" Ellie said in reply to Harri. The trophy was amazing and she hoped she could one day help Gryffindor win one, she really wanted to try out at the 1st year auditions but she knew she would never get in. Everyone was so much beter than her, especially the upper years, she had no chance against them. Ellie sighed, how wonderfull it would be if she really did get on the team instead of just dreaming about it. "So you going to try-out" she asked Harri enthusiastically.

"Sounds great!" Harri said imagining Ellie making snow men. She looked at the trophy again, since she came she had wanted to get into the team and help Gryffindor win but she knew she wouldn't make it.
"Definatly, I know I won't get in but I wanna try out anyway!" she said smiling "How about you?" she asked.

Arnold was looking at all the trophies, he was actually examining them all that he didn't notice Aisyah left and another girl had entered "This trophies are amazing, hope we can get one ourselves" he said turning to them then noticed the girl "Oh hi, I thought you were Aisyah" he said to the girl "Were is she anyway?" he asked them

"I bet you will get in" Ellie told Harri, grinning. "I know i wont, im crap at it, but ill give it a try anyway" She added, hearing a boy speak behind her she turned and said "No, im Ellie, pleased to meet you, i think i seen her leave on my way in" Smiling.

"Ellie!" Harri said shocked "You are no way crap! You are a great flyer and you know it!" she said in mock shock. "I can't wait to try out !" Harri said excited "Do you know when we finally get to?" She asked

"Quiditch tryouts!"Harri said smiling "Have you had yours yet?" she asked she didn't know if he even liked flying but she thought it was nice to ask.

"I am not" Ellie said, she really had to get down to some practise before trying out.
"Cool" Ellie said grinning at Arnold, "Was it hard" she asked.

"I guess" Arnold replied "I was about to tryout for keeper but it was in need of seeker, so, I tried" he added "It's quite hard but I enjoyed it, flying is fun, I mean, I really like flying, don't you?" he asked

"Kool" Ellie said grinning, "So when do you find out if youre in?" She asked Arnold, then "I love it, its like the best thing in the world ever" Ellie said, then "My dad taught me when i was 6 and ive been flying ever since, its brilliant, flying thrugh the wind, i couldnt live without it" She said truthfully.

"I dunno, actually" Arnold replied "The team captain just called out a meeting for all who had tryout" he added
"Awesome! I never been flying before, just now" he said "Do you have your own broom already?" he asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back