Taking a look at the trophies

Arnold Ababueva

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Arnold was walking along the corridor, when he was about to go upstairs he spotted the trophy room, he looked around before going near the door, he then hold the doorknob then let go as he saw it was quite dusty, he wipe it with his hand then opened the door slowly, it made a creaked sound that Arnold was irratated, he then took a peeked for a while, he can't see it clearly as it was dark, he tried to locate the switch on the wall until he had finally found it and turn it on he then walked inside closing the door behind him, and as he turn around, his jaw dropped, he saw many trophies arranged neatly, it's quite dusty but still it was shinning Amazing he thought to himself looking around, he walked towards at the Hufflepuff cup, looking at it.

Blane was walking around hogwarts and found one place he had not been before. The Trophy Room. He opened the the door and saw someone already in the room. His friend Arnold. Blane quietly closed the door behind him. He walked silently over to him and stood beside him, looking at the Hufflepuff cup. "Its an amazing cup, don't you think" Blane said

Aisyah was walking around the corridors with Bujang her cat, when she heard two people talking from a room. Being nosy as she was, she peeped in. Noticing two first years she knew, she took a little step in, in case they didnt want to be disturbed. "Hi Arnold, Blane. Watcha doing?"she asked, noticing that both of them were staring at something.

Arnold was about to touch the cup when Blane came in, he was quite shocked then smiled "Hey" he greeted "Yeah, It's cool hufflepuff won a house cup" he said then another girl came in, seeing it's Aisyah "It's the place I haven't got to see yet, we're just looking at the trophies" he replied

"Yeah it is. Maybe we can win it again this year." Blane said He turned round and saw that Aisyah had joined them. "Hey Aisyah!" Blane said. "Yeah this is my very first time in here. Its a cool room. Is that your cat, you've got with you?" Blane asked.

(( Blane, ur font is so difficult to read. I had to take my specs so i could read. Haha ))

Aisyah smiled at both of them.
"So this is the place where they keep trophies! No wonder i could not find the room! And yeah, that's my cat, Bujang."Aisyah said, laughing.
Looking at the trophy, she said "Beautiful huh?"

Harriet had taken to wandering through the corridors and when she saw a door she felt compelled to go through, she opened the door which creeked slightly God that door looks old! seh thought to herself, then she looked inside "the trophy room!" she thought out loud before noticing that she wasn't alone. There were three other first years there and recognising them all she wondered over "Hey guys!" she said "what you looking at?" she asked nosily.

Blane smiled and knelt down to stroke the cat. He stood back up when Harri came in "Hey Harri, we're looking at the Hufflepuff Trophy." Blane said "How is everyone, today?" Blane asked everyone.

((Sorry Aisyah its quite a small font, sorry!))

"I bet the Gryffindor cups much better!" she said laughing. then she noticed Blane was stroking a cat "Wow nice cat!" she excalimed "Whos is?" she asked as she bent down and stroked it. "I'm good thanks you?" she answered

"Hi Harri. That cat's mine. Feel free to play with Bujang. She doesn't bite." Aisyah said looking at Blane stroking Bujang.

"You've got a nice cat" Arnold said attempting to touch it when the cat hides hit's head nearer to it's owner, Arnold smiled, he then looked up when someone entered "Hey Harri" he greeted "I think everyones good, I'm fine" he said answering Blane's question

"Your cat its soo cute!" she said to Aisyah "Nice name as well !" she said as she stroked Bujang. "Hey Arnold!" she said in response. "It's amazing up here!" she said standing up again and looking around at the many trophies.

"She's cute isn't she?" Aisyah asked both of them. She smiled at both of them and left the room.

(( I had to make my character leave cos i won't be online for th next few days ))

((Okay!))

"She really is!" Harri said as Aisyah left the room. "Something i said!" she asked jokingly to the boys, as Aisyah left without even saying bye.

Ellie was just taking a walk round Hogwarts when she seen a blond girl come out of a room I winder whats in there she thought ive never been there before so she walked up to the door and stepped into the room, there were 2 boys and "Harri" Ellie said grinning at her friend then turning round to the 2 boys said "Hi"

"Ellie belly!" Harri said and ran up to Ellie and hugged her, "How are you?" she asked

Ellie hugged Harri then said "Im good, just exploring te castle, you?" She asked, a grin on her face.

"Same really!" Harri said "It's amazing how many new people you meet!" she added quietly so only Ellie could her and she gestured at Arnold.

Ellie gigled as Harri gestured in the direction of Arnold "so you like him then" she asked quitely although she already knw the aswer by the glint in Harris eye

"No way!" she said a little too loudly "I meant that i didn't know half the people in our year i still don't know!" she crossed her arms defensivly but she wasn't really angry with her.

"Ohh right" Ellie said, "Sorri, i thought you meant you liked him" Ellie apologised, she hoped Harri wasnt too angry with her.

"That's ok." Harri said , she could never be angry with Ellie for too long. "So you liking classes so far?" She asked all of them

Ellie smiled at Harri and thought im lucky to have such a good friend then asnwered her, "Yeh, well ive only been to 1 class so far because i started late but ive been trying to catch up" She said, wishing shed started at the same time as everybody else, but shed been visiting her grandparents in Scotland.
"Are you" She asked Harri smiling.

"Yeah there all great I'm sure your going to love them too!" Harri said. "So how comes you started late?" she asked "You don't have too tell me if you don't want too" Harri added, She didn't want to invade her privacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back