Taking A Gander

Stormie Lew

Among the lighted path of the dungeons, a grayish figure seemed to float. Stormie, a wildly vibrant (for a ghost, at any rate) old student of Hogwarts, had been gone for some time. She had passed away in a terrible misadventure in the middle of her first year and, for some unknown reason, hadn't been seen since.

She was back now, though, and decided to try and find one of her best-loved teachers, Professor King. He had, in fact, been with her when she died; as she came back to Hogwarts, he was the first person Stormie wanted to see. If she met any students in the damp, dark halls, they might join her on her quest... After all, damp and dark halls are best when explored with others-dead or alive.

Nina was strolling through the Dungeons happily when she saw a ghost Nina walked up to the ghost happily and said, "Hi." Nina smiled warmly and hoped to god this ghost wouldn't be like Peeves, what an aweful ghost he was.

"Hi," Stormie responded warmly, especially for someone with no body heat to speak of. "I'm looking for Professor King... Do you know him?" She gestured forward as she finished the question in an attempt to get this student to float-er, walk-with her.

Nina saw as the ghost turned, she looked pretty young, or was pretty young when she had died, such a shame. "Yeah, he should be in his office." Nina responded with a smile. And walked ahead of the ghost to look for Professor King.

Jasmin was wandering around the castle, not really looking where she was going. She almost bumped into Nina, when she looked up. "Oh, hi." she said. She looked at Stormie. "Hi" she said, happily. Jasmin hadn't been happy for a long time, but ghosts interested her, and Jasmin being Jasmin, couldn't stay too sad for very long.

(do you guys mind if I join?)

Nina turned when someone bumped into her. Nina said, "Hello, I am Nina Patrokov." Nina held out her hand for the girl to shake it.

Stormie, not being one for introductions since she had died, abruptly began a conversation with Jasmin. "We're looking for a professor," she said, "and actually, I don't think this is the right place. Isn't this the dueling chamber? Where are the duels? Where are the cursing witches and wizards!?"

Remembering that some time had passed since she'd last been at Hogwarts, Stormie stopped herself. "Wait... You guys still duel, don't you?"

Jasmin shook Nina's hand. "Jasmin Gray." she smiled. She looked at Stormie. "No idea, never been down here before." she said.

"That's terrible," Stormie replied. "Magical things happen down here, if you know what I mean." She looked around and continued walking, again gesturing to the girls to follow.

Natasha skipped down to the dueling chamber, wondering what on earth dueling was. She stopped when she saw Jasmin, and two other people, well one person and a ghost, who she didn't recognise. She walked over to them. "Hi Jaz, hi other people!" she said brightly.

"I don't know, back home we have them but I am only here because of the Triwizard Tournament," Nina explained kindly to the Ghost. Then another girl came down, Nina recognized her face, but hadn't actually spoken to her before, perhaps they saw each other in the halls. "Hi, I am Nina Patrokov." Nina said kindly to the other girl and put her hand out for a shake once more.

Luna floated around, trying to find someone to talk to. She saw a girl with red hair that looked strangely like her, and some other people and a ghost. "Hello." she said happily, floating over to them.

Nina saw another ghost floating towards them and smiled then she noticed that the ghost and Jasmine looked uncommonly alike. "Hi, I am Nina Patrokov." Nina said smiling warmly to the ghost.

Luna smiled at Nina. "I'm Luna Gray." she said. She looked at Jasmin curiously, then looked back at Nina. "So, what are you lot all donw here for?" she asked.

"Stormie is looking for Professor King." Nina said kindly looking at the ghost square in the face, which she really never got the chance to do, she was always stunning Peeves and running away. "What about you Luna?" Nina asked nicely.

Luna looked thoughtful for a moment. "You could always try his classroom." she said. "Uh.. I have no idea actually, sorta just floating really." Luna grinned.

"I think that is what we were going to do." Nina said nicely.

Aurora was wandering in the Dungeon when she heard voices coming form a chamber.She had never been her and knew not what purpose it was for but just pushed open the door and entered.To her surprise she found two ghosts floating arround a small group of students.
"Hello Stormie,having a nice time?"she asked the ghost whom she recognised form their meeing in the Rawenclaw common room on her very first day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back