Taking a breather?

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn

"Why must things feel so cluttered?" Derrik thought to himself as he lay on his bed in the boy's dorm. Things for the past few days have been turning a little weird. There was the whole thing that happen with him and Brodie. Kind of the worst thing to happen at any time. Not only that, Tala had also come in when Brodie was with Derrik in the Hospital wing.

Yeah sure, they talked it over and settled things but something just wasn't right. "I need air...and fast." Derrik got himself ready and walked out to the lakefront of the school. This place was always the same. It never changed its looks. It always had its comfort feeling to it.

Derrik sat close to the water and just stared at his reflection. Nothing was wrong with him on the outside, it was on the inside that was different.

Libby walked further down the side of the lake, she was sure what she had done was the right thing, especially now the way Jacob was acting towards her. She kept walking but noticed a new figure coming down from the castle. was it? She hadn't seen him for so long.

Libby watched as he made his way round and sat down. She was quiet and wandered over to him. She hadn't seen him that much but she knew he was normally around people. "Derrik?" she called just behind him. She sat down on the grass and smiled, "Don't mind do you? If i join?" she asked, not wanting to interupt.

Wile Derrik was looking at his reflection, he heard a familiar voice. When he turned around to look at who it was, it was Libby. This was a face that he hadn't seen for a while.

"Hey." he said. Libby asked if she could join him. Derrik made a motion that said sure I don't mind.

"I haven't seen you in a while."

Libby nodded, "I would be more suprized if you have. I haven't been here for half of both years" she said with a slight gloom. "But i'm back, for good" she grinned.

"So what about you? What's up with being outside on your own? That's not normal. Is it?" she asked.

"Ouch. But I'm glad to hear that you're back for good." Derrik heard Libby ask how he had been. If he really wanted to answer this question the right way, they would be out here for days and nights.

"Lets just say....things are getting a little off track." Derrik had somewhat been alone for the past few days but it was scary. He knew that Tala was around and he'd seen him just about the other day but it just wasn't the same.

"I don't know...it's starting to turn into a daily thing I guess..."

Libby wasn't sure what he was talking about. "What is?" she asked curiously. "I mean, what's going off track?" she said, "and if it's starting to turn into a daily thing, that's bad right? Something must be up"

Derrik took a deep breath before he spoke. "Things right now....they're not going they way I planed...and me coming here...or being alone for that matter...it's starting to turn into a normal thing."

Derrik started to think in the back of his head, "Damn it! Why did things have to be like this? Bad enough I rarely see Tala, now Brodie is making things worse!"

"You knew it was coming so why didn't you do anything to stop it?" There goes that voice again.

"No. It was more like you knew and didn't say anything about it!" This is the one thing that Derrik hated, it seemed like he was fighting with himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back