Taking a breather

Abbey sighed and said, "Things happened to both of us over the summer it seems that has changed our outlook on life, well not really I'm still a pessimist but more so now, and...you, well I'm still trying to figure you out." Abbey shrugged her shoulders once then she said, "It's confusing.."

Willow bit her lip. "I'm trying to find myself again. I feel lost." She said. "I lost everything over the summer." She wispered to herself. She squeezed her eyes shut to clear the screams from her head. "Life is confusing. We are just starting to figure it out. Most people don't you know, not even as adults." She said finally after swolloing what she was feeling.

"I can understand that, I've never felt so terrified in my life," Abbey said with a nod then she said, "I wish I would figure this all out and be done with it, but it doesn't work that way does it?" Abbey frowned as she felt a tear trickle down her cheek. Abbey wiped it away with her hand being as gently as she possibly could.

Willow took a look at her and shook her head. "You start and I will too. Misery seems to have been the way of our summer." She said biting back the bitterness in her voice. "I watched my mother die." She let out again biting back her feeling, everything that she was expirencing. She didn't want to cry that would show that they got to her. She was stronger than that. She needed to be for her mother. She wouldn't want her crying over her death however horrible it was. She could feel them buring in the back of her eyes though.

Abbey frowned at Willow's words then said in a compassionate voice, "I'm so sorry Willow." Abbey sighed gently then said with fright and pain clearly in her voice, "I was physically abused, then I ran away and I'm living on the streets." Abbey swallowed hard trying her hardest to stop tears from pouring down her cheeks, but she couldn't, one after another they formed in her bloodshot, violet eyes and trickled down her hot cheeks.

Willow let out a low growl when she felt that she too had tears running down her cheeks. "Better than living with the woman that got you mother killed. I can't even look at Aunt Pen's face without blaming her for everything. It's her fault she did this to us." She said pure rage in her voice. She took a shaky breath to calm herself down. "I'm sorry, anything that can be done? You know Aunt Pen is rarely ever home you can live there, there's never any shortage of food and I can't stand to be there while knowing that my aunt payed for it but I have no where else to go. You could use the house if you want." She said while violently whiping at her face. She didn't need to cry. She was angry with herself now.

Abbey felt anger consume her as she imagined living with the people that killed her parents but the image of the man that hit her and the other girls at the orphanage and she was brought back to being the size of a mouse. Abbey looked like she had just been punched in the stomach as she bent over in pain, she was so consumed with her pain and thoughts she barely heard Willow's words, she couldn't really take them in either. Abbey just sniffled and looked up at Willow with surprise, wondering if she had actually just said these words, and if she had, did she mean them?

Willow got over her tears quickly. She looked at Abbey and shook her head. "You coming with me, the story is that you where getting bullied and I found you curled up in a corner so I'm doing my good deed for the day. Like I said you can use the house. Aunt Pen is never there and I can't stay there for long. I usually walk around until night falls." She said taking Abbey by the loose end of the sweater. She didn't care if she protested anymore she couldn't bare to see anyone in pain it seemed. She was surpised. She still had a heart.

can we just pretend that it happened? the nurse hasn't been on in a little and i have like two topics there already on different accounts :p

like after they go to the nurse? or what? im confused :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back