Taking a breather

Willow Holland

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Shedua Wood Wand with a string of Thestral tail feather 9 1/2 inch
Willow had finally gotten her butt out of Gryffendor Tower. She couldn't help but feel a little off around here. Then agian she would feel a little off anywhere. Sevral mothes of being bound up and inmoble she was surpised she could still move normally. She had heard that too much time without using the mussles in your body and they would start to shut down.

Willow chose to go to the Noth tower simply because it was a place she hadn't been to yet. She looked out the window and sighed. It really was beautiful up here. She looked across the castle grounds and a slow smile crept accross her face. She was free after all. And she was back in school. She absolutly loved it here though she had a bone to pick with the Loka boy. It didn't matter. There had to be someone for her to hate around here. Willow was just happy it wasn't Abbey Lurken. She made it clear first year that she wanted to be a Death Eater.

Willow may have accepted that her first year but after what happened to her and her mother she couldn't look a the girl. Her and all her little Death Eater wannabe buddys would be going down by her hand. Willow allowed herself another smile while looking at the sky. She could almost feel her mother looking down at her from where ever she was. This may be a good year. No Penelope around, no Death Eaters, and no Abbey Lurken.

Or so she thought.

Abbey walked up to the towers, trying to find a decent place to think, she couldn't do it in her dorm, her expression would be shown quite clearly, she couldn't do it on the grounds, it was too popular and well she was afraid she would get lost in the corridors, they all seemed to look the same, Abbey knew exactly where she was at HS by the paintings. But it was too early to speak to them, and know their names.

The small Slytherin girl pulled her baggy sweater tighter to her body as she felt a strong gust of wind pass her, she was so weak and hurt, she almost stumbled down one step. Abbey groaned silently and started to walk higher, trying her hardest to be careful not to fall or be seen by anyone, she wasn't ready for questions, she was certain that Blake had already told Emme that she was bruised and hurt, she didn't want anymore questions, it had been hard enough to tell Noah. And she trusted him more then anyone.

When she reached the North Tower, her eyes were so glazed over from pain and fright she didn't realize anyone else was there. Abbey walked over to the window sill and she stood straight, her arms holding her stomach as if she let her hands down to her side her intestines would spill all over the cold stone floor. Abbey didn't lean on the window sill, it would hurt to much, she just stood in silence.

Willow turned to tell whoever was coming to go way! She didn't want to talk to anyone she didn't want to see anyone yet. She wanted to be left alone. If only for a second, she wanted to be left alone. She saw that the person was stubbling to the window stil. Where they hurt. "Hey, hey if it hurts this bad you shouldn't be here you should be in the Hospital wing!" She said then she got a good look a the girl's face. Willow kept her hands to herself.

No, not nasty, fake, evil Abbey Luken! She though she had escaped the violet eyed girl when she moved here with her Aunt. Given the move was not her choice but still Abbey should not be here to ruin her perfict year. She looked at her but not with rage in her eyes. She was thinking. Abbey looked like she was in pain. Part of her wanted to walk out of the tower and let her hurt by herself but part of her was still Gryffindor and Gryffindors don't leave anyone that needs help in her mind.

Abbey wasn't talking. How bad did it really hurt? Even though Willow hadn't been hurt herself she watched as her mother was hit with the Crucio curse over and over. She knew what pain looked like. Could she really leave Abbey here to suffer alone? The ansewr was no. She couldn't. Willow still had her noble nature. "Let's get you some help." Willow said making a grab for Abbey's arm.

Abbey blinked once when she heard someone talking, she didn't think it was to her because she could barely register the words the person was saying. So she didn't respond, it was only until she saw from the corner of her eye that the person tried to grab her arm did she react. "No!" Abbey protested weakly as she moved her arm out of the way from the persons reach.

The quick movement hurt, but she knew that it would hurt less then having the person grab her arm so she let out a sigh, breathing did hurt but she was not going to complain, questions would appear. Abbey looked into the persons direction. She closed her eyes for a second then opened them again, trying to see who it was that tried to touch her arm. Abbey narrowed her eyes unable to remember who it was. "Do I know you?" Abbey asked with a hazey tone to her voice, but it was covered by her hoarse, sharp voice that came along with her fear and abuse.

Willow didn't catch her arm but cough her swater. It looked like something she would ware herself. Large, baggy, somthing that would hide and protect her body. She wondered why Abbey was waring something like this. She didn't skatebored and as far as she knew didn't do anything very tomboyish. She let go of the swater. "You used to hate me with a passion and I used to fule that hatered by messing with you." She said but didn't give her name. She didn't want Abbey to run from her. She needed to go to the hospital wing and get whatever was hurting her looked at.

Abbey sighed and she asked hesitantly, "Willow?" Abbey felt her arms flop to her sides like wet noodles, she didn't care to move them, she wasn't all that sure if she had the power to lift them up again anyways. Abbey pursed her lips a little as she thought to herself, trying to think of a lie, she knew Willow was going to ask her questions, ones she didn't know how to answer, not yet. After a few seconds she decided sticking with the story she told Blake would be easiest then she looked up at Willow again and said, "Wha...what are you do..doing here?" Abbey looked down nervously, but she was always nervous now, she feared that the person that ran her orphanage would find her all the time now, she did not want that at all.

Willow crossed her arms. "That is for me to know and for you never to find out." She said her haid to the side. She tryed to keep her expression had but failed. Abbey looked helpless to her. She sighed defeated. "Look I've got something I don't wanna talk about and I'm sure that whatever is going on with you, you don't wanna talk about it so just come with me I will let the nurse look at you then I will get the hell out of you way." She said her voice sounding softer than she wanted it to but still hard enough to make people think she didn't care. Really she didn't care what happened to Death Eater spawn but she couldn't do nothing about it.

Abbey flinched at the tone Willow used and she said in a nervous voice, "If you want to go, go, I can't go to the wing, too many questions." Abbey was relieved that Willow wouldn't ask her what was wrong, she didn't know her well, but she knew her well enough to know that she wouldn't do that, not when everything was so wrong. She seemed to have a better understanding of people then a lot of others did, that she admired, though she wasn't sure she would ever admit it. Abbey sighed gently and said, "If you are going to stay could you please speak in a softer tone?" Abbey knew that this would be an interesting reaction, btu in her state she could barely register any of this.

Willow rolled her eyes and leaned on the window still. "Whatever, I'd reather stay here anyway." She said her voice softer still. Her anger was faiding. She couldn't hate a girl that looked so pathetic. "Have you met the others around? I haven't been out of Gryffendor tower since I got here." She said though she was still looking out the window. It was all she could do to keep from taking Abbey by the back of the swater and dragging her to the Hospital wing. In the state she seemed to be in it wouldn't be much of a fight. That and she had learned the body moving spell before she came to school. Abbey may be a Death Eater wannabe but Willow could still feel some pity for her.

Abbey nodded her head and said, "I saw Emme, Ava, Blake, Noah, Nina and three other girls, other than that I haven't really seen anyone I know or is around our year." Abbey could sighed gently, feeling a little bit more relaxed now that Willow had changed her tone of voice. "Was your summer good?" Abbey asked though she had a feeling it wasn't, something about the way Willow was acting screamed that something was wrong, with her as well.

Willow sighed. "Emme is here? It seems like everyone from HS has followed us here." She said with a half smile. She looked at the sky again. Some part of her was still in disbeliefe that she was here. She cringed when her summer was mentioned. On the inside though on the outside her face was a mask of coldness. "My summer went well enough. Over joyed that it's over though." She said. Thankfully her temper had not flared again so she sounded nice about it.

Abbey nodded her head the forced a small smile and she said, "I only saw her at Noah's birthday party but I guess I'll see her at the next class we have together." Abbey shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head and mumbled under her breath, "Amen to that." Abbey closed her eyes trying to forget everything, but she got flashes of it all, flashes of horrifying things that she wouldn't with on ANYONE.

Willow tilted her head. She still wasn't looking at Abbey. She couldn't. It reaminded her of what her mother went though sort of. Abbey's pain magneifde by ten thousend may have equaled what her mother when though. "Who is Noah?" She asked. She hadn't met many of the older HS students because they where away here. It seemed now that most of the students from there where coming here. "I saw Kin-saki here. I was happy but I just don't feel as close to anyone here any more." She said a soft bit in her voice. Willow felt lost. Really lost and no matter how she tryed to cheer herself up she would still sink into the same depression.

"Noah was the Slytherin prefect, and quidditch captain and last year he dated my sister," Abbey winced as she mentioned Asher, she missed her terribly, she didn't know what to do anymore, she needed her to tell her that everything was going to be alright, sure she had Noah for that as well but it wasn't the same. "Kin is here?" Abbey said with shock then she said, "Ever since she started dating Kyle I found myself become further from her too, maybe now that she is here and he is...where ever he is you two will get on." Abbey shrugged her shoulders gently.

"Oh." Was all Willow said about. Ther multiplying She thought, it brought a smirk to her face but she droped it quickly. Abbey didn't need to know how cold she had become. No one did. She could be the same fun loveing Willow that everyone remembered. She just needed to try. "Kyle. I pushed her into that one didn't I?" She said laughing softly. She remembered that day. She was playing something on her guitare and things just seemed to click.

Abbey nodded her head once and said, "I guess so, but I pushed them together as well." Abbey smiled weakly then shook her head from the memory, she missed Kyla and Anthony very much, and hoped that she would see them some time. "They seemed like they would have been a good couple," Abbey added with a shrug then said, "It was a bit silly don't you think? I mean we are only what 12? We shouldn't be dating now." Abbey shook her head slightly at this.

Willow rolled her eyes. "Yeah it seemed so it so sickenly sweet." She said. Willow scoffed. "I wasn't dating anyway. I don't think that may guys would go for girls that think thier men." She said plucking at her pants. She had chosen to ware sweat pants because really she had no one to impress so why bother. Her hair was messy too but it didn't look that way. Her hair was so stright it went flat just by her thinking about it. That's what Willow thought anyway.

"I think I'm starting to remember why we didn't get along," Abbey mumbled gently then she shrugged her shoulders because she knew that when she protested Willow would shut down all chances of accepting a compliment. Abbey looked down at her ripped dirty jeans and sighed, "You look better then I do now.." Abbey found it hard that she was saying this but it was true she looked disgusting.

Willow shook her head. She had heard what Abbey had muttered. "I thought that was because you hated the way I kept picking at you. Don't worry I'm not in the mood." She said. Willow put her elbows on the still looking out on the grounds. "I would agree but what's wronge with you can be fixed with a visit to the hospital wing." She said pointely. Willow could spin a lie when she wanted to she had done it all the time she curtenly come up some story on why Abbey was the way she was.

"I can deal with that, I hate marters(sp?), oh woe is me," Abbey muttered in response to Willow's words then she said, "I told you I can't lie for my life, you should know I tried to lie to you multiple times." Abbey blinked once then said, "And not every thing can be fixed by the nurse...as corny as this may sound I need time to heal all of my wounds." Abbey shook her head gently then sighed, it was probably the corniest thing she had ever said.

Willow actually grinned this time. "Really lieing in my art." She said as a light joke. "Your right about that one but still they can make it so doesn't hurt so much. And don't try to make it seem like it doesn't hurt I've seen that glassed over look way too many times." She said turing away. She was thinking of her mother again. She knew that the sorrow would be seen in her eyes.

Willow did what she knew to do best. She played it off. "It's your choice anyway. I can't make you even though I can cover for you." She said with a shrug. To seem like she didn't care. "Everyone else believes you, I can see what others miss. Call me Serlock Homes with estragen." She said shrugging. It was nothing special. If people payed attention then they would know what she knew.

Abbey gave Willow a weak smile and then it turned into a frown and she said, "I never said it didn't, it hurts very much, I just don't want to be bombarded with questions I'm not ready to answer." Abbey winced at her memory then she slowly and carefully shook her head trying to get rid of her memories of the abuse. Abbey looked over at Willow in time to see her eyes and she raised her eye brow cautiously and said in a gentle voice, "Are you alright?" A weak smile appeared on her lips at Willow's joke and teased, "You know I just might." Abbey smirked playfully at this awaiting Willow's reaction.

Willow burst our laughing. Not at what she said but at the whole situation. She was sure that if she ever set eyes on Abbey again would on the field of battle with her on the side of the Ministry and Abbey on the side of the Death Eaters. She bent into her arms then calmed down. "Yeah only if you allowe me to call you Watsen." She said knowing that she would never allowe that.

Willow sobered and sighed. "Yeah I'm well enough. Not fine, not great but well enough." She said finally able to burry some of her feelings. "Like I said lieing is my art. I can probobly come up with a reason for whatever it is that's hurting you. And answer any questions that seem to prying." She suggested. Why she was helping Abbey she didn't know but then maybe she could talk to Abbey. Not as a friend persay. She wasn't sure she would be able to trust anyone like that again but maybe as something close to it.

Abbey bit her lip and said, "You know I've never actually read any of the Sherlock Holmes books, it wasn't allowed in the orphanage, but I'm certain Watsen is better then Lurking Lurken." Abbey made a sour face at the thought of that foolish name Willow made for her. "You need someone to talk to?" Abbey asked with a friendly smile, hoping that Willow would so she could have a distraction and perhaps help her out a little. "Why are you being nice to me?" Abbey asked after a short moment of silence. "If I remember correctly you never were.. or you tried to become my friend or something, I really don't remember," Abbey frowned and muttered to herself, "Not anything good."

Willow shook her head again. "I tryed to be your friend actually. Tryed to get you to lighten up because you seemed to stiff. Now it's me that seems to have stiffened up." She said with a short laugh. "Watsen is Sherlock's parner. Sherlock was a master muggle detective. It was intresting to read because the auther would take you down one path then bam! You where somewhere completly diffrent." She said slamming her hand on the window still to make her point.

Willow sighed. "You where trying to keep this image up as the evil Slytherin and I was trying to prove that you where more than that. That you had some spack of good in you and not just what you faked to other people. Silly really now that I think about it." Willow ended. Willow thought about her short time at Hogwarts Scottland. She had tryed to start a band, she had made friends, she had her mother. "I know I wont be leaving here." She sang softly remembering the song she sang so Kin-saki. "I miss it." She added. A bite of something other than the steady Willowness was in her voice. Emotion? Maybe but she wasn't that sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back