Tristan Drage

Missing

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Tristan figured that he would pay a visit to Drage Herrogard, as he had nothing much to do these few days before Christmas, and spent his time wandering about the halls, wondering whom he was going to run into. He still had to deliver Estrella's presents, and he had left them in the study, figuring that Minnesota was going to be his next stop. Nothing was present in Drage Herrogard to show that the Holidays were upon them; rather, it looked the same as always.

Liz turned a corner, same time as Tristan, and very nearly walked into him. "Oh!" she said, sounding a little flustered. "Tristan! Nice to see you again." she smiled. "Is Erik doing well?"

"Oh, hello Elizabeth," Tristan said, nodding to her, a slight frown on his face. He still disapproved hardcore that she shouldn't be allowed to be a Death Eater. "Yes, Erik is doing fine. He's started walking.

"Good to hear!" Liz commented brightly. She nodded towards a sitting room. "Would you be willing to sit with me for a bit? I have something I'd like to discuss with you."

"Of course," Tristan replied, "What do you wish to speak about?"

Liz waited until they were both seated. "I've noticed your hesitancy to accept me as a fellow death eater," she stated bluntly, "and I was wondering what is causing it. I'd like to discuss, and possibly resolve, whatever issues there may be."

Tristan was not expecting this, and raised his eyebrow. "What brought this about?"

He sighed, seeing that she was expectant of an answer. "Honestly, Elizabeth, I don't think children should be allowed to be Death Eaters," he replied blatantly and firmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back