Taking a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephrolepis Undersee

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Okay.

Maybe it's a bit of a surprise to you all, but I'm just taking a break for a while. I'll tell you why now, and I'm not annoyed with anyone, as it is nobody's fault.
Though my 'obsession' with Tony is obviously annoying, I just wanted to say that I'm not having a great time with real life right now. And Tony inspired me to perform in front of people at school, start an afterschool drama class, and make me determined to get somewhere in life.
So, whilst I'm not annoyed with anyone, as to all of you guys it's just a teenage girl madly in love with a celebrity, it's not. Yes, I do love him, but I have good reason to. Tony went through a nervous breakdown and he came back fighting. If he can do that, I can beat my phobias and become somebody.
So I'm giving myself some space so I don't get angry with anybody. He's the ONLY person I've ever been inspired by and it doesn't make me particularily cheerful to be here right now. I have several phobias and I am determined to beat them. I've never felt this happy in my life.

Yeah, I sound stupid; I know that's what you're thinking. But you know what? I don't care. I don't care because I don't know anyone here except Beth. Some of you have been kind enough not to get annoyed with me, and to those people, thank you. :hug: It means a lot to me.

Maybe I'll be back in a few months, maybe not, I don't really know yet. There's no point in me being here right now, because it just makes me upset. I doubt after this rant anyone will think much of me, but I'm just a girl who really really believes she can achieve her dreams, and I'm not going to let anyone stop that.

Ciao, peeples.
Claire x

Awwws I'm going to miss you :cry: It's good to take a break and great to hear your inspire to do something meaningful right now ^^ ! I hope everything works out for you Claire and don't worry I think it's pretty cute you look up to Tony =)

See you around :hug: if not it was nice knowing you :wub:

Madz - miss you already -

There's nothing wrong about being inspired Claire, as long as it makes you happy. :)
I know we're not that close but...I'll really miss seeing you lurking here and most especially you. :(
Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. :wub:
Goodluck and See you around Claire! ^_^

Claire :cry:

I think that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Tony being your inspiration. Hell; Demi Lovato is my inspiration! It upsets me to think that people think it's annoying, or that its stupid, because it is so not. Keep going for it lovely, reach for your dreams. And I'm sure Tony would be honored to be your inspiration; and to know that he helped you.
I am really sad to see you go, I think you are a wonderful person. Don't ever give up, or let people change who you are.
I do hope to see you back lovely, but take your time, RL is the most important thing.
:donna: :wub:

I, for one, think that it's cool that you have someone to admire and that you feel you can connect with in some way. Not everyone has that. I truly hope that you are able to beat your phobias and you sound very determined to do just that, so that is a good start :)

I hope that you are able to return one day and re-join the community. For now though, I wish you the best of luck as you battle your phobias and live your life.

~Cyndi

Claire! ;-;

I think that looking up to Tony is totally cool and I admire you for having someone to look up to and having the inspiration to make something of yourself. I know that whatever you do, you will succeed because you are a smart and awesome person and I wish you all the best.

I hope you do pop in every now and then because I know I'll miss you! ;-;

There is nothing wrong with looking up to someone, or feeling inspired by them. You're a strong girl, you can do anything as long as you believe in yourself. Don't let anyone tell you different.

You will be missed. But sometimes a break is needed to clear the head and stuff.
Pop in and visit when you can though! Good luck with everything! :wub:

♥ Jessye

Claire,
I know I don't know you very well, but I just wanted to let you know that you will be missed. It is great that you have found someone that can inspire you to overcome the hard things in your life. Take the time you need, and I hope to someday see you around and get to know you better.

Keep chasing those rainbows
Debbie. :)

Hullo again all.
I wanted to say that though I probably won't be around much, I plan to come back as often as I can. I've had too many damn charrie ideas since I've been gone and it's too hard to stay away!
I promise never to speak of 'him' again. ^_^

Claire xx

Well, it's been a long time Claire! It's finally good to see you back! At least, you're on already. ^_^

Hehe yay Claire! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back