Taking a break

She listened to him talk about his son Teddy and a girl that he thought that his son liked. "Ah love is a fickle fiend." she said with a sigh. She remembered her first love. The guy who broke her heart. Her brother had taken care of him, though. She was slightly jealous of this man, he knew so much about his kid, what did she know about Angela? She smiled nonetheless.

"So do you have any brothers or sisters?" she asked him, smiling.

Kevin shook his head. "I had all of my parents attension." While that would normally be a good thing, Kevin didn't see it like that. He had his parents watching his every move, checking over his homework and grades, limiting the time he had to be an actual child. "I guess you do seeing as you have a niece?"

"Yeah i had a brother, and have a sister. But i haven't talked to her in a while." She smiled. she hadn't really had much attention from her parents, she was the good child.

Kevin was about to reply when he caught a glance of his watch. "Sh*t! I'm so sorry Sarah but I have to go. I guess I got caught up in talking to you that i didn't notice I was late." He quickly packed his lunch away into hiss tool box and stood up. "It was great meeting you, maybe we could catch up at some point later? When I have time to really talk." He chuckled.

She jumped when her quickly started to pack up his things. She smiled and handed him a piece of papaer. For some reason she ahd always kept a piece of paper with her number on it. "I hope to tlak to you again soon, good luck at work." she said. She had to be leaving anyways, she neeeded to get home.

Kevin took the piece of paper with a grin and placed it into his jumpsuit pocket. "Expect a call the minute I get off of work then." He grinned, giving her a small peck on the cheek, before heading off back to his truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back