OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
It was such an amazing year in Hogwarts and Kia was ready for even better winter with uncle Jacks. Actually she just came to St.Mungo to visit him, he was working, but she had to go home with him. She wanted to understand if he is going to work full day or will take that day off to spend it with her. Maybe his work day was shorter because he was only healer in training? She didn't remember her parents in their in training time and she never asked for how long they were working. She was more interested in what they were doing, their favorite stuff while learning and something like that.
"Jacks! I missed you! God, it was such a long semester without you!" Kia didn't even look if he was doing any stuff, he was alone in the room so she ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Are you waiting for any patient or you are free?" it was lunch time, but she also didn't know if he had free time at lunch time.

@Jackson Mcleod

While the goddaughter was in school, Jackson spent a lot of time at work and devoted time to studying at St. Mungo and of course devoted his free time to his bride. Today, he didn't intend to spend more time at work than necessary, at least at noon, but Kiara returned from school for the holidays and when the two could spend time together, so she wasn't surprised to see her goddaughter waiting for her. ''Hey, Kia! I missed you too. It was sad without you.'' He sighed, then hugged the girl tightly and didn't want to let her go for a while. ''I am free. What are we going to do?'' At the moment they had free time, but later they will have to return to work for a couple of hours.

"Yes, you are no fun without me!" Kia admitted and wheezed when Jacks hugged her back with the same energy as Kiara gave in. That one of the many reasons why she loved him that much, he always gave her the same energy. Always cool uncle. "Yessss!" she jumped and then started to plan. "We surely aren't going to go home right now. I am hungry, I will die until we get home. What do you think about pizza? Or I have to eat normal food before? Please, don't be boring and lets eat pizza before everything! Then ice creams?" she fastly came up with plan, this plan just needed Jacks approving.

"There's no truth in you without you." Jackson refused, then kissed Kia on the back of his head. This bright ray of sunshine made his life bright and it was one of the reasons why loved him. He had promised to protect him until he could. "We will not go home, but we will go where you want. Also, I'm hungry. We can eat pizza, bamburger or other unhealthy food. And then a big portion of ice cream. '' He said, because he didn't want anything normal right now. Jackson wondered how to make Kiara talk about engagement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back