Take Off.

"Yeah a surprise" he said thinking what he could do. This was something unexpected of Link and he spotted just before he acted it. He wasn't good at making friends this fast, so he wasn't good at being a friend. Caysi may be the one to change him a little, he didn't want to change thought. So he acted as if nothing was out of place, letting things go about their business, not really caring much what may happen.

Caysi smiled." I love surprises." Caysi really did love surprises. She did miss being with her friends for a pre birthday shopping spree, but since she dropped out she couldn't. So she would have to go when there was a break or a Brightstone weekend. " About an hour left." She replied.

"You sure that's what you said the last time." Link chuckle as the green lane spread across the country. "Wow its wicked over here." he commented wondering why he never visit Ireland before. "Is there any place where we could get something to eat?" he asked her, his hand gripped upon the handle of the car. Wondering if he could figure how to enchant a vehicle to fly, has to be someway he thought to himself.

Caysi giggled. " Well, since there's no rush hour, I don't see why we won't make it earlier." She replied. " Yeah, I think that there is, let me think." She said. Caysi missed a turn where she could've gone for a restaurant, she made a 360 with her car. " Sorry 'bout that." She laughed. Caysi quickly turned and went down the street.

Link held on tight as the car squire something he didn't see in Caysi, she had a wild side. "No problem." he laughed, as he read the mileage at how much she was going. "Wouldn't want to do that again if your going close 80." he said fixing himself up on the seat. "Not bad of a driver though have to say myself." he smirk sly watching as she drove.

Caysi laughed, she had to have a tight grip on the steering wheel or else they would've ended up in the ditch. Her car could handle this, considering it was a sports vehicle. " Thank you." She smiled. " There should be somewhere to eat around here." She said, racing down the street and looking. She pulled into a parking lot, " How about there?" She asked.

"No problem." they ended up in the parking lot of a little old shop. Their specialities were mostly breakfast and lunch, considering it was past breakfast Link approve. "Yeah sounds good, muggel food at least it taste good." he laughed walking besides her, Ireland was sure nice. Different, it was way different but he didn't mind it at all. "Starving as I am." he said coldly.

Caysi smiled. " Do you like Ireland so far?" She asked while sitting down at a booth. " I know that you haven't been here for long, but like so far?" She said while looking at the menu, Caysi had been here before with Kiera probably, one of the summers that they've spent here. " From here it's like 10 minutes to my house, or less, seeing as I am a crazy driver." She laughed.

Link walked into small shop, and sat right next to Caysi. "From the looks of it I don't mind it at all." his face lit up to smirked, as he grabbed the menu as well. "Its not bad, everything seem ancient but natural at the same time." he commented. "Did you ever brought anyone besides myself to these parts?" he asked curious to know.

Caysi nodded. " Mostly the whole country is like this." She replied. She loved driving in the country. Considering that Ireland had grass everywhere. " Yeah I've had all my best friends here, Kiera and Lemina and Harriet." She smiled. She'd brought more but she forgot who.

Link had dropped his smirk, but played it off well. It couldn't have been the same girl she was talking about, could it be. He didn't react much to it, just simply looked up as the waiter came asking for their orders. "That must of have been nice? Its always good to have friends to visit." he stated as he order just a blt, with a muggel beverage on the side. He felt his shoulders tense up a little, not that he cared if it were the same one. His past was becoming his past, so he didn't care much of it.

Caysi watched Link. " What's wrong? Your all tense." She replied, she watched as he eased down a bit. " I guess it is." She replied. " It's great to have them with you for the summer, so you don't get bored." She smiled. Caysi ordered chicken nuggets her absolute favorite and Coke as a beverage. " I have a feeling your going to like my house." She said.

"No there nothing wrong." he said withholding the truth from Caysi, he wished he wasn't here at the moment. It was getting harder to maintain this false phase but he manage to do it so well. Course she would know the same Kirea, Link how could you be so stupid and play ignorant. The whispers in his mind started all over again, damn to hell with them. He had thought it was over, but it wasn't he couldn't deny, he held his component, as he stood slowly. "Sorry I need to use the lavatories." he excuse himself, as he walked away from Caysi, to calm his stigma down, entering the bathroom. He stood there in silence taking deep breaths, he was done he didn't care about her, just the mention of her name had trigger him though. Why?

Caysi just watched Link, not watched, more like observed his actions. " Alright." She said. She just watched him slowly. When Caysi saw him leave, she was really concerned. " Link, what is it?" She asked, she was pretty concerned.

"Nothing Caysi" he replied hearing her ask questions. He stood emotionless, calming the anguish that was building. He thought of something else, anything to keep his mind busy. Was it working he didn't know, he hated to know that a woman had a hold of him for so long. Soon though, he knew soon he would forget.

Caysi sighed hastily. " You better tell me what's going on." She said. " Or else, I- I'm going to come in there, I swear , I will!" She yelled. Caysi was really confused and angry, she didn't know what was wrong with Link and why he was mad.

Link felt foolish and it only made him more angry than he was. He swung the door to the bathroom open looking at Caysi with a complicated look in his appreance, he wanted to do something wrong, but he held in badly. Without thinking though, he grabbed a hold of Caysi, he grabbed her firm and tight. He held onto to her for a long time before, he did what his body had reacted to. He gave Caysi a strong but passionate kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist he held onto her tight. He kissed her with every fiber of his being and kissed her for a long time...before time told him to let go.

Caysi stared at Link, she could see something in him. That was all forgotten in her mind when he bent down and kissed her. Caysi forgot about everything, she could feel Link's arms around her waist. When they pulled apart she said someting. " Wow.." She smiled.

"I'm sorry.." he said looking down, he still had a lot to learn, this why he wasn't accepted. He still acted like a little child, but at least he didn't harm her. It was a good thing he didn't come to that conclusion, he thought about the kiss and it if meant anything. Maybe? He wasn't sure, it felt different than most time, but he had forgot he did it out of anger.

Caysi shook her head. " No need to be sorry." She said. " I'm sorry that I made you mad, I'm not sure what I said, But I'm sorry." She replied. Caysi didn't know what she did to make Link that angry.

Link groan, feeling even worst as he let Caysi go. "No wasn't your fault Caysi my own really don't feel bad." Link walk back towards the booth feeling as if he lacked the energy. "Maybe its the plane effect wearing on me now." he laughed grabbing for his drink, playing off friendly as always. "It has been a long day, maybe all I need to do is rest once we get to your home." he smiled up at her.

Caysi nodded, they finished up their food and headed back to her car. " I'm pretty tired too." She said while putting the car in drive. Not only 5 minutes after, they arrived at her house. " What do you think of it?" She asked, while taking her bag up to the front door, and locking her car as Link got out. She opened the door to her house and decided to show Link around. " That's my kitchen, that's the dining room, and lastly on the main floor there's the dining room. " She said. Caysi walked up the stairs to the second floor. " That's your room, and that's my room." She said. " I'm gunna pass out soon, so I'm going to take a nap in my room for a bit." She replied. " Your can do whatever you want." She smiled. " I'll see you later." She said while she walked into her room. The minute that she fell on the bed, she fell asleep.

It didn't take them long for them to arrive at Caysi home. It reminded Link of a miniature castle, the structure of it all was incredible looking. It was always of Link to be invited somewhere, any place were he knew he could never afford such a house like this. His last home was Zion small cottage, and the last time he heard Zion had left the cottage just for Link if he ever needed a place to stay. He even invited Link to his new resident, but Link hadn't had time to go visit him yet, after all Zion was busy touring with his new found fame. "Nice place." he commented, Link couldn't help feel Caysi and him were just going to be roommates. Either way he didn't mind, it didn't bother him. Link wasn't sure if Love was ever truly for him, his heart has become solid, but now barriers were slowly building around it. Guess guys do have feeling, picking up his bag, he enter his room setting it down as he near the bed. Without much thinking he to slump onto the bed, his thoughts roam towards many places. Why was it hard to get what he wants? He felt as if though living was pointless, there was no reason for Link to be here. These suicidal thoughts often enter his mind, as he laid there without moving slowly exhaling a breath. All the pain he encounter he often felt like giving up but these words were never spoken out loud. Link believe something greater than the darkness, even he knew there was always a bright side to what dwells in endless despair. To much thinking he thought to himself, as his grey optics flicker a couple time before he finally feel into a deep sleep. That night he dreament about a couple individuals, ah these painful dreams.

Caysi woke up at around 8 the next morning. She yawned and stretched and decided that she would go tan outside. She put on her bathing suit and made her way to her backyard.. Caysi made her way in her bathing suit to the pool side of the backyard. Caysi laid down her towel and put some tanning oil on, she made sure that she was in the direct sun before she laid fully down. Caysi laid back and let the warm sun go on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back