Take Off.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi decided that she would wear more appropriate clothes for her trip back to Ireland with Link. Caysi had 1 big suitcase, of course it was full but it wasn't that heavy. When leaving for her trip here she knew that she didn't want to stay too long, but just long enough. Caysi passed through airport security and all of that other nonsense. She finally arrived in the seating area, it was where she could atleast look outside rather than at other people. Caysi missed driving in her new car that she got for her birthday. She placed her carry on bag on the seat and sat down. She needed a taste of what was happening in the muggle world so she took out her magazine and started to read.

Link had wore some denim jeans, rip by the knees and a ivory shirt that was loosen at top. He had a tank underneath and had comfortable fitting sneakers, ones that muggel wore when they wanted to see causal, the weather was getting a bit chilled, but he had guessed once he was in Ireland the weather be a lot better than here. Carrying a duffle bag, with sorts of items of his own, he walked close to Caysi keeping in silence for the moment. They had walked in without a hassle in the airport security, showing some form of I.D as they boarded onto the plane. He places his items in one of the comparment as he sat down, watching her reading some form of magazine. If he hadn't guess, he was sure he saw a picture of Chloe, looking away he sat a little more in silence. Before he began to speak, "So how did you sleep Caysi?" he asked her.

Caysi was reading an article about how some model is making it in Hollywood. She coughed and looked at Link. " Not to good, I had a headache and I had to wake up earlier so that I could pack to go back home." She repled. " How about you?" She said before she put the magazine down.

"I slept fair." he watched her from the corner of her eyes, she didn't seem all that interest in the magazine. "Anything good happening in that world?" he asked his voice settle, as he curled his fingers around the arm rest. The plane would began to take off, rising up at a steady rate, till it finally settle at the right altertude.

Caysi felt a surge of sickness go through her. " I gotta go to the bathroom quickly, can't handle take offs so well." She said quickly as she got out of her seat and excused herself to the bathroom. She closed and locked the door and waited till the plane was in the air and she was feeling better. Caysi got out of the bathroom and went back to her seat. " Sorry about that." She replied. Caysi fastened herself in and looked at the magazine and said. " Nothing really, just some stuff about some models at parties, the usual." She said. " I feel bad for all those girls that have low self esteem." She sighed, she used to have a low self esteem after Peter left, that was one of the worst things that happened, he just left her crying while he walked away without a word, a shudder when through her body after that an automatic blush on her cheeks.

Link watched as Caysi excuse herself, he thought she had flied before, guess she wasn't used to it. As she reclaim her seat within seconds he listen carefully to what she was saying. "Well aren't many girls in a lot pressure, be the cause of their self esteem issues?" he asked flickering his grey optics towards her. "Don't see why they act that way" he said knowing well he didn't care for looks, on the other hand its what arouse him that kept him interested. "Be the way you feeling better? Heard you in there didn't sound good?" he asked his voice tracing of a concern spouse.

Caysi coughed and nodded. " I'd say so, but it has to do with the media and other subjects." She replied. " I don't see the need for it either." She agreed. " I am feeling a bit better, I've flied so many times and I've just never gotten used to take off." Caysi realized that she didn't fasten her seat so she did it nice and tight. Caysi took out the magical news and decided that she would see what's going on in there. She flipped through the pages and saw Peter Ryan on it with his father, they were in Africa with some magical leaders. She quickly threw the magazine in her bag furiously. She rubbed her temples, she didn't want to be reminded of Peter right now.

Link watched sort of amused by the way Caysi had thrown the wizaring magazine. "There something bothering you isn't there?" he asked his expression fixed again with a serious not to it. "I don't mind listening Caysi.." her name slipped at the tip of his tongue, as he ran a hand through his tawny locks. He wasn't up to date with either worlds, they bored him now, everyone around him naturally till they become more than just a face claim.

Caysi rubbed her temples again, " My ex boyfriend, well I really wouldn't even call him an ex boyfriend, he's in the news because he's with his father in Africa researching magic." She said. She had to get more comfortable in her seat for this part. " The way he broke up with me was absoloutley horrible, he told me had to leave hugged me and dropped me and left me there crying, that year I fell into such a deep depression." She said, she was on the verge of tears, she didn't want Link to see her almost cry so she looked out the window.

"I'm sorry" he comfort her his voice dropping into a whisper. Link had so far been in two relationship, though he felt the same way as Caysi, there was. no point claiming the ones you don't care for anymore. Between those two he never was intimate with any of them, Link had seen other girls out of the borderline of relationship, that he couldn't help he got bored a few times in the summers. "You shouldn't dwell on the past anymore Caysi." he replied.

Caysi nodded, " Your right.". She was only 14 when that happenend but it did change her outlook on life and how she thought of everything. She couldn't believe that she was practically 18 in a few weeks, time really did pass by quickly. " Two more hours.". She said, she noticed that they were just flying over water know, not land.

Link watched her, as she look out towards the ocean view. "Young love usually don't last long either way." he sighed keeping the images on his head to himself. "The future is where you really want to seek. Its a whole new adventure of possibilities, kind of lame to say but its true." he said with a light chuckles. His grey iris than looked ahead, the plane was half way full, not many travel that day. He like it that way, less was better, people were his great annoyance.

Caysi nodded. " I guess your right, it never does last that long, the future is another place full of possibilites that we can attain. " She replied. Her temple was hurting a lot today, she wasn't to sure of what was wrong but she could handle it. It was probably because she was tired from the night before. Staying up late to pack and the waking up earlier.

"You don't seem well Caysi? What's wrong?" he asked watching her facial expression. She been acting this way since they first took off, maybe it was the plane making her feel this way. Link knew muggel transportation was comfortable to some, to others it was just a waste of time when you knew magic. And now that they were of age Link wondered why they didn't use at least the floo network.

Caysi sighed. " I just sometimes really don't feel comfortable on the plane, it's making me sick more than I've ever been before." She replied, she'd never felt this. Caysi moved around in the seat trying to get comfortable, maybe if she just layed in the right position she would feel a bit better.

"Than why did you suggested to fly?" he asked with a chuckle. "I'm sure its possible if we could apparate out of here?" Link looked around at those in the plane, they weren't paying much attention to the young adults. Probably thought, they were lover already and needed privacy, such dirty thoughts Link smirked looking back at Caysi. "We could do it in the bathroom, take our stuff and just leave?" he suggested it to Caysi.

" I thought that it would be the best way, but I guess not." She laughed. " Well we would have to land near my car at the airport." She said. Caysi quickly got up and got her bags. Caysi looked if anyone was watching them. Nope, no one. She quickly sprinted to the bathroom and waited for Link, then closed the door. " Ready?" She asked.

Link followed right behind with his duffle bag flung to his side. No one was paying much attention to them as he slip into the snug bathroom. They were a bit to much into each other personal space, Link felt his breath close to her face. "Yeah I'm ready I can't stand these bathroom." he said with a huff grabbing hold of her hand as they get ready to apparate.

Caysi nodded. " I know, too small for my taste." After closing her eyes she nodded, both her and Link were ready. After shutting them tightly she felt a woshing wind go by her, she knew that she was near her car at the Ireland airport. She had to balance her self first. She was excited to be back to her car. Caysi opened the trunk and put both her's and Link's bags in the trunk. She opened the door and got inside, she waited for Link to get in. " Ready for a wild ride?" She asked smiling.

Link had closed his eyes and with in matter of seconds he was next to Caysi car. "Nice how fast could it go?" he asked checking the vehicle car, from top to bottom. "Really is a nice piece of machine." he smirked as he watch her grab his things, slowly making his way towards the passenger side. "Course please impress me with your skills." he added on the way.

Caysi smiled. "It goes up to 395 horsepower, an early birthday present from my father, last week." She smiled, this was definatley her kind of car. Caysi put it into drive and sped off. She was driving nice and fast, Caysi was a pretty good driver. She knew that her car could go faster so she was going as fast as she herslef could handle, which was pretty much near the limit. " About an hour 'till we reach my house." She smiled still looking at the road.

Link had hoped into the passanger seat and watched Caysi handle her own. She was a fast driver he could tell made her look edgey which Link didn't mind. "Oh so your birthday coming up?" he said his eyes still glues on her with a smirk hinted on his facial expression. "Anything plan? You must have something plan on your birthday?" he ask her.

Caysi smiled. " It's next week, I'm actually really exctied." That would be the day that Caysi would be turning 18. One of the biggest days of her life. " I don't really have anything planned at all actually." She really didn't have anything planned, maybe a gift exchange with her family in the morning if they were all even in Ireland or she could fly them in. " Its sad that my family doesn't even call to see if I want to make plans." She sighed, not that it mattered to her but she did have to call them herself.

"Well maybe we could make plans." Link suggested as his gaze settle upon his new surroundings. "We could go out or just do anything you like to do." he added as he sat back into the car comfortable chairs. He was glad they didn't stay long on the plane, its dreadful trip when you had someone that hadn't felt to good that day. He didn't blame her, maybe it was the plane itself that had made her feel uncomfortable.

Caysi nodded. "That sounds good." She smiled, finally a real plan for her birthday. "It doesn't matter to me what we do, you can choose, or let it be a surprise if you want." She replied. Caysi kept her eyes on the road, she didn't want to hit anything going this fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back