Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9" Flexible Maple Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Lydia’s last ever Yuleball had a slightly bittersweet feeling to it, she had dressed in as nice a dress as she could, making a little extra effort given that this was her last yuleball, but she was mostly just excited to spend the evening with Felix. It was nice to spend the time with him, and of course it was lovely to get all dressed up and spend the time with him. She knew that they’d have a good evening, she was also sure that he would arrive some time after her, Lydia was always rather eager with these events and tended to turn up as soon as she was ready, no matter how early that would then be. She was stood in the hall with a smile upon her face, and taking in every last detail of this place. Smiling softly at the decorations and knowing she would miss it come, this time next year when there would be no yuleball. Of course there would be other occasions where she would be able to dress up nice and have a lovely evening, but the yuleball would always hold a special place in her heart. She stood at one of the tables, just smiling contently over what she was seeing, Hogwarts was a special place, a good and amazing place, and she could not wait for Felix so that they could share this night.

Felix couldn't believe it was already his final Yule ball as a Hogwarts student, but he couldn't think of anyone he would rather be going to it with. The Ravenclaw had decided to go all out with a new suit as the ball would be his last, he hoped Lydia would like it. It was soon time for Felx to head down so he bid farewell to his dormmates and left the tower. As he descended the stairs to the great hall, he saw Lydia waiting at the entrance to the Great hall and he could help but smile as he saw her. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. "You look incredible,"
Felix smiled at her as he kissed her cheek. "Shall we?" He asked holding out his arm.

Lydia spotted him the moment that he greeted her, she blushed happily at the compliment, nodding slightly and just kissing his cheek as he kissed hers, "Thank you, I had to look beautiful to match the dashing head boy," she returned, putting the compliment in with what she was saying, he did look incredible, that much was very true, he was a very dashing man, and looked even more handsome in his suit. She took his arm and walked with him, entering the hall with all the grace that she was able to in the dress. The teen was smiling brightly, loving every moment of this final yuleball, "I can't believe this will our last yuleball," she told him with a soft smile, "Guess, we're just going to have to make the most of it," the hufflepuff looked at him with a smirk and lightly squeezed his arm, "Shall we dance first?"

It was sad to think it was the last time Felix would attend a Yule ball. There wouldn't be many opportunities to see Lydia dressed up as she was, it was quite the sight, but the Hufflepuff always looked beautiful and hopefully he would have a long time to admire as they started their lives outside of the school. "You certainly succeeded, no one will be looking at me in there," Felix smiled as she took his arm and they made their way inside. "I try not to think about it too much, I mean after tonight I won't get to see you looking like this as often," As Lydia suggested they would have to make the most of it, Felix knew how he wanted to start and by Lydia's next comment, she had been thinking the same thing. "Yes, dancing first is a good idea, lets go," He smirked and took her hand to lead her out onto the floor.

The teen blushed heavily at his comment, and smiled at him, "Oh please, they are plenty of people who'll look to you," she returned to him with a little grin, of course while some would look to her, her boyfriend was a dashing head boy whom others would turn to. And she couldn't help but agree with what he said, as they would leave the school there would certainly be fewer occasions in which to dress up like this, but it wouldn't mean that they'd have to stop altogether, "True, but we'll still go out, and I can dress for that," she reasoned grinning slightly, but more interested in the fact that he was interested in dancing. She took his hand and let him lead them out to the dance floor. The moment that they were she started dancing, put her arms around him and being sure to stand close to him. Holding him with a smile, and pride within her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back