Tails of an Insomniac

Timothy Van

OOC First Name
Tymm(Tim)
Wand
15" CherryWood Core Essence of Griffen Claw
NOTE: When Timothy talks to himself, one side will adress him by Timothy and one side will address him as nothing.

Timothy walked the streets of the familiar alley he had been beaten up in. Childhood memories made his insomniadic mind curdle and made him begin talking to himself. It brougt memories of the bullies whom beat him to a pulp each and every day. It also brought back memories of his father and mother fighting and both of them blaming him for their faults.

"Don't worry Timothy, you have me now." Tim said to himself.

"Yes, thank you, you are the only one I can look up to." He said again this time as if to be a whole different person.

"Remember Timothy, I will always protect you. Together, our magic beats all others." The other side of Tim said again.

Timothy presently sat down by the side of the dark and bleak alley. He didn't know why he came back here all the time. He didn't know why he found himself always wondering around the darkest and more creepiest places. It was as if he had an OCD for dark things. Something that could not ever be helped unless the medicated him to extreme lengths in which he did not enjoy. He noticed a nearby drunken fight break out. Two broad male wizards threw fists at each other. It was probably over which girl was starring at them. The fight reminded him of his Mother and Father always brutally fighting each other and Timothy himself. Oddly, Timothy smiled at this. He hated drunks and it brought pleasure to him when he saw them beat each other's brains out. The hangover of those two would not be pretty.

Soon, one drunk overpowered the other and commenced to beat the other to a pulp as Timothy has been beaten when he was little. Timothy withdrew his wand. He didn't want the fight ot be over so he was going to aid the defencless one. "What spell should we use Timothy?" He asked himself. He replied with a, "The Immobulis Charm." He smiled as he pointed the wand at the powerful man and then said, "Immobulos." It wa a quiet murmer of the spell so he wouldn't attract attention towards himself. The man was immobolized and unable to move. The beat one got up and commenced beating the other.

((Sorry I went offline last night. The internet got turned off.))

Ana walked along the dark street in a knee length, flowing dress. Her flat shoes were silent as she walked. Usually, Ana would have been happy to draw attention to herself and be the centre of everyone's attention. It was what she did best. Today was different. She had killed her boyfriend's dad and he had chucked her out the house. She didn't see what Theo's problem was with her killing Ash. He was the one who had taught her the killing curse after all and he had no reason to like his father. Ash had been a d!ck to Theo his whole life. Now he was rejecting Ana completely because she killed him.
Ana put her hand over the large bump of her stomach. She just hoped Theo let her back. She didn't want to raise this baby alone. The last two babies she'd had had died and she was constantly stressing over the fact that Noah could end up the same way. Although, it had been Ash who had killed the last two and he was gone. How was she meant to lose this one??
Ana glanced at two drunks fighting and usually would have ignored it if it wasn't for the man stood not far away. She watched him cast a spell on the man who was winning the fight and decided she should go talk. She walked over to the man with her blonde hair bouncing over her shoulders. Ana would have seemed o glow in these dark alleys. Her blonde hair and light eyes along with her pale skin stood out against the dark background of the shadows.
When she got closer to the man she looked up at him with no emoion on her face. This was something else Theo had taught her. Before, she had been an open book with every secret and lie being shown. Now, it was almost impossible to read her. "You know, you should keep out of other peoples' business. It'll get you in trouble one day." Ana had learnt this first hand and was much less nosey than she had once been...kinda.

Timothy was enjoying his time splendidly and was smiling at the fact the brutes were beating each other to a pulp. For once, it wasn't him who was getting beat up. For once it was someone else who had to suffer the pain of fists being thrown at you one by one and not being able to do anything about it. They were very amusing. They didn't use their wands. Perhaps they didn't have any.

As Tim was enojoyin hid show a lady who seemed pregnant with a belly that was pretty big told him he shouldn't go into other's business. It made Tim slightly annoyed. Well, it made the brain side slightly annoyed. However whatever the brain was annoyed at, Tim himself was annoyed at.

"Tell her to mind her own business. Timothy." The brains said.

Timothy stood up and turned around all in one motion to face the woman. He put his wand away just to show he didn't want to hurt her if it came to that. Then he glared at her for about a few seconds then said, "Mind your own business woman." He then turned around again to sit down and continue watching the fight, however there were suddenly Aurors there taking the two away. That meant they had to be wizards, the one that were fighting. The Aurors departed with the two men. Now Tim became slightly angry. "Please leave now." he said.

Ana was used to dealing with stubborn men and she had spent most of her life just putting up with it. She was a different person now though. She wasn't about to put up with any cr@p from anyone. She didn't care what anyone else thought of her as long as she was in the latest fashion and everyone did what she told them to. That was all that mattered to her.
She frowned slightly when the man spoke to himself. She had heard that talking to yourself was the first sign of madness. "Ok, no offence or anything but you are a complete loon. Why are you speaking to yourself??" When Ana looked back at the two drunks, she saw some aurors there. She quickly turned her head so they couldn't see her face. She didn't want to be recognised by any of the scum that worked there. When they were gone, she carried on talking to the man. "I'm not leaving. This isn't your territory. You don't own the land you're standing on. Therefore, I am not leaving." She crossed her arms over her chest and put on a stubborn face which had a power about it, no matter how childish she was acting. That was something Ana was good at. She could act like a little kid and still have an essence of power which could get people to do things they wouldn't normally do. She guessed she got it from her uncle. He was the same.

At first, Timothy was dumbfounded by the woman's ignorance. He was speachless for only a minute as she spoke. She was bossy and spunky. Something that he himself did not care for. Those types of people were the ones that thought they own the world and can do anything or make anyone do anything for them. He frowned as she spoke and then curled into a ball. He did this when not even the brains knew what to do.

"Ju-just. Leave. Ju-ju-just le-leave." Tim said. She called him a loon. This is what triggered the curling up into ball. He knew deep down it was true, he knew that most thought he needed help. However the brain of him thought otherwise. The side of him that told him what to do told Timothy that he was special, he was something more than everyone else.

"Timothy, attack her and run." The brains said, finally speaking up.

Thus, Timothy withdrew his wand. For the first time in his misrable life, he didn't want to actually attack her. Not yet. He felt that he should wait. He felt that it would turn out better if she just left. However, Timothy knew that listening to the brain side of him was the best idea. He pointed his wand at the who seemed like pregnant women.

"Timothy, you know which spell I want you to use." The brains said.

Timothy bit his lip and then stood up, still pointing the wand at the women. "I-I, Told y-you to leave. N-n-now you h-have to suffer." Timothy said stuttering as he often did when he was scared. "Stupefy!" Timothy said.

Ana rolled her eyes when the bloke curled into a ball. "Oh, for the love of Merlin." She couldn't help but think how stupid and pathetic this man was. He was a full grown man and yet he was curling in a ball because a pregnant woman had called him a loon. How much more idiotic could he get?? It was ridiculous. She felt like punching him and telling him to get some balls.
Ana shook her head and looked around the alley where they were. "I'm not going anywhere, like I said before." Ana was a very stubborn girl so getting her to change her mind on something was a very difficult task for someone to do. Not many people had succeeded.
Ana frowned when she heard what he said next. She was going to ignore it but then she heard him speak again. She turned her head and her eyes widened when she saw he had his wand pointed at her.
Ana's hand went to her dress strap where her wand was kept and grabbed the willow. As she was bringing it up to aim at him, he cast stupefy on her. Ana dropped her wand and fell to her knees. She needed to get her head together and fast. She saw her wand in the corner of her eye and reached out to grab it. She brought it up and pointed it at the bloke. "Reducto." She grabbed hold of the wall and pulled herself back to her feet, the weight of Noah holding her down as she did so. "You made a mistake there. Did you think that a pregnant teenager wouldn't be able to fight??" She kept her wand pointed at the man the whole time she spoke. If he cast another spell, she needed to be able to block it.

Timothy smiled as she thought she was tough. HOwever he knew with the help of himself, he would easily be able to defeat her with her pregnancy downfall. He laughed a bit, in a very physcotic way. He then said, "I'm afraid you don't know what you are getting yourself into." HE laughed again. Then he quickly said, "Brain, what should I do?" The brains replied with, "Tactic 34, just as I taught you years ago. Timothy." Timothy kept smiling the entire time, attempting to get her adrenaline pumping. He was ready to see someone get hurt instead of him, he still wasn't quenched from the brawl that had just ended a while ago.

There was a loud bang and a puff of smoke where Timothy once stood. He then spoke, "Don't try any sudden movements miss." He was right behind her, he had apparated right behind her with his wand point at her back. "Tell her it will cost her the baby Timothy." The brains said. "He came a little bit closer, about 3 inches from her and said, "Or it will cost you your baby."

Ana frowned when he started talking to himself about some sort of 'tactic'. Then he disapparated before her eyes and she groaned. She hated it when they got away from her. It was frustrating. Then she heard the voice behind her.
Ana's heart sped up as she realized Noah was in danger. She had lost two babies, she would be heartbroken if she lost this one as well. Especially after all the trouble she had gone through so far just to keep him safe. She tried to keep her anger and fear under control as she spoke. "Don't you dare hurt him!!" She raised her voice in anger at the man but the fear made it shake slightly. Usually, she would have had Theo with her now and he wouldn't let anything happen to her or Noah. Not now though. Because of her, he had left her alone with their son. He had abandoned her in her time of need and she was going to lose Noah as well. She wished things could just be simple, the way they were before her parents died eleven years ago. "You dare hurt him and I'll kill you!!" People always seemed to underestimate Ana. Nobody thought she had the ability to kill. She now had proof that she did.

Timothy mearly laughed at her pitiful attempts to scare him with her chants of killing him. It was almost pitiful to listen to her speak of such things she knew she couldn't do. The truth was, if she even attempted to tuen around, a stunning spell or a locomotor spell would be instantly placed on her. He was good at doing attacks instantly, infact he was able to do many things others couldn't. His insomniadic mind was always active always thinking about 4 steps ahead.
"Expelliamnus!" Tim said. He knew this was all part of the tactic the brain wanted him to do.

Ana heard the words of the spell then felt her wand fly out of her hand and land twenty metres away. Her pulse continued to speed up. "Why are you trying to hurt me. I did nothing to you." Ana had only called him a loon when he stunned her. She couldn't understand why he had overreacted to much. Ana was used to people overreacting but not this much. It was crazy. He was crazy. She turned and looked at him, knowing the fear was showing in her eyes but not caring. If she lost Noah, she wanted to know who she had to look for to get revenge.

Timothy was pleased with his work, he was finally able to have thigns his way, finally able to prosecute someone instead of someone persecuting him. He smiled as he noticed the fear rage up in her. He knew that he could completly destroy the life of this women by hurting or killing the baby inside. "Good Timothy, Good. Tell her to get to her knees." The brains said. Timothy said as told. "Get to your knees you woman. You are about to be in a world of hurt, and so is your baby."

(AN OOC TIP: Talk to Timothy, ask him nicly why he is the way he is. Just a tip, it works with many insomniacs.)

Ana shook her head. She didn't want Noah to be hurt and she didn't want to let this man hurt her. "Please, tell me what I did that upset you so much. I don't understand." Ana hadn't done anything to hurt him until he stunned her. That was when she had sent a spell at him. "Why do you want to hurt me so much??" She could feel her heart trying to explode from her chest as she spoke. She didn't want to say the wrong thing in case he took it wrong.

Theo was walking with his dark clothes on and his hood up. He didnt want to draw any attention to himself, he didnt want the stress. With everything that had happened recently with his family and his heavily pregnant girl friend he just didnt have the energy to fight back. He nad never felt like this before but he had the weight of his whole family on his shoulders and not to mention he would have a son to add to the weight soon and he had a feeling the ministry will be getting involved ecause of Ana killing his dad. Theo sighed heavily.

Turning a corner Theo heard people talking. As he wasnt in the mood to fight he would have just carried on walking but not when he heard the voice of Ana and another man. He listened carfully as he heard a spell and the guy threatening her. A huge frown appeared on his face and he felt anger and rage build up inside he ran out to confront the guy. "Expelliarmus" He shouted disarming his opponent. " Step away from her you disgusting mudblood or believe me you will be sorry." He shouted firmly to the guy. Theo had killed before and he would do it again with out a second thought. No-one touches Ana in a way that displeases him

"Expelliarmus" He shouted disarming his opponent.
I'm afraid that is Godmodding. I'm the one who decides if I get hit with that spell or not. Anyways, Tim is quick, there is always his brain watching out for him if you hadn't noticed. I'm just going to take it as you shot the spell, not hit me ok? That also doesn't mean i'm not going to say it hit me, maybe I will :D

"You, you. You and your fi-filthy k-kind. We H-hate you." Timothy replied to her. He knew he could probably never tell the stranger what he was like. What he was feeling. What darkness was inside of him at all times. HE could never do it, it just was something he was inable to do. He wished he could tell the world, but the docters would find him, they would capture him and make it so he would never see the daylight again. They would slowly make him die.

As Timothy thought of what to do next his brain spoke up, "Quick, to the left. Timothy" Not a moment to soom either, a loud expelliamnus was heard and it wized by Timothy. He quickly hid behind the girl with his wand pointing toward the man. "Stupefy, Locomotor Mortis." Tim murmmerd so only him and the girl could hear. "Don't try to move or I will kill you." Tim said to the woman. He knew the man would not risk the life of the girl seeing as he tried to save the life of her.

Ana whizzed round when she saw a spell shoot at the Timothy bloke. She was surprised to see Theo stood there with his wand pointed out. She didn't know how to react to seeing him but she knew he wouldn't allow this man to hurt his son. It was just the way he was. No matter how much he hated Ana right now, he wouldn't want Noah to be hurt. Ana was about to go to Theo to try and stop the spell from hitting him but she froze when the man said he would kill her if she moved. The thin material of her dress suddenly made her feel exposed to this man's power and she just wanted to get away from him. Ana held her breath as she watched the spells shoot towards Theo, it was like the world was in slow motion. After all, she still loved him.

(Oh sorry about that)

Theo's face remained a void of any emotion that would give him away. His cold black eyes filled with nothing but hate and disgust just looking at the freak threatening to hurt Ana. " Fine kill her. It wont bother me either way." He said keeping his tone even, he had been doing it for so many years it wasnt hard for him to do now. " Although just think if you do kill her you will be killing the child inside her. Then the ministry will be onto you which will than mean azkaban which will mean you will be locked up for the rest of you life. I doubt even you would want that." He said crossing his arms. " But its up to you i guess." If the guy so much as touhed Ana Theo would maul him quicker than he could say sorry. Theo would not let anything happen to Ana, not while she had his child in her.

( No Harm done, I do it too. We all need reminded sometimes.)
(I'm also saying that you never roleplayed the spells being shot toward you, how about they just never happened haha.)

Timothy clenched his fist on his wand. The tension with the hand and the wand would have broken. He was irratated that the man had come and broke in one his little party. "Timothy, he's taunting you, point your wand at the woman." the brains said. Timothy did as told shaking. His eyes darted back and forth as they always did when he was being threatened by a man whom thinks he can do anything. Infact there was so much tension in the air, it could easily be cut with a knife. "Don't threaten me with Azkaban you insignificant piece of scum. I can easily kill her and be prepared for you. I'm not dumb arse when it comes to using spells. I may not know many, but I sure know how to use them." Timothy replied to the man's comments on what could happen to him. "Plus, I'll use the excuse that has bailed me out so many times. I'm crazy." He said again.

Presently, Timothy's Brain spoke, "Point your wand at the man and use some spell. Then put your wand towards her head again." Timothy did as told, pointing the wand at the man and quickly uttering a series of stunning spells. If he dodged, he would only run into another. Then he put his wand back at the woman. "Don't make me kill you today."

Ana felt terror whell up inside her. The fear wasn't for herself though, it was for Theo. She didn't know what she would do if Theo got hurt because of her. If she hadn't been here then Theo wouldn't be trying to save her. "Theo, just leave now." She didn't want him to get hurt. She didn't care about herself. Only Noah and Theo. They were the only important people in her life and she wanted them to stay there. Ana turned to the man who was stood behind her. "Leave him alone. Just get out of here. Please, I never did anything to you. What is your problem??" She didn't know how to persuade this man to go away. She just wanted to get rid of him and run over to Theo. Ana started wondering whether Theo had forgiven her for what she had done or whether he was just saving her because he still cared about her.

Theo kept his cool not portraying any sign of emotion on his face or tone. " Well i wonder how many times that will work because believe me it wont work for very long." Theo didnt really care about what happened to him, a death would be a welcome release of his cr@p life but then again who would raise Noah to be like him. " Anyway it seems to me that your attacking a defenceless pregnant girl. Seems weak to me, i mean might as well have a proper target to do something to. Do you seriously think that that mud blood means anything to me. I couldnt care less about her. Kill her if you like. Still you will prove my point." Theo said with a shrug as he put his wand away. He knew wandless magic very well, nearly as well as magic with a wand so he wouldnt need it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back