Tackle me with hugs, I'm home

Ashley Dallamoor

Wand
Yellowheart and Satinwood mix wand with essence of pixie dust 10"
It was the day, it finally came true to be home at last again. How she misses her family and nevertheless the new secret baby coming to their family. Ashley just got down from the train and was just waiting for her family to show up at the walls of the train station. The station was packed of students who are going home for the winter break, I hope they come early or I'll kill them she thought and smiled a little.

Ashley decided to take a sit first, her feet is killing her from her high heeled sandals that her mom mailed to her. She just maybe can't get so excited seeing them this year, Ashley hope that Chelsea is tall now.

Teresa was so excited to see her daughter, she drive toward the muggle train station with her younger daughter Chelsea, middle son Tom and her ex-husband Patrick. They got off from the car together and went at he wall where the other side is another magical train station. "Hurry up." Teresa told them smiling, as they got all at the platform. She scanned the crowed for Ashley and saw her sitting on a bench by herself. "There she is." She pointed at Ashley to see the others.

Her, Patrick, Chelsea and Tom make their way toward Ashley. The first one to make toward her was Chelsea who tackled Ashley.

Chelsea and the others are in the train station and was looking for her big sister, Ashley. She tried to look for her and finally Chelsea had caught her sister sitting in a bench alone. She run toward her and tackled her dangerously, "Do I get a present?" Chelsea asked forwarding to see her sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back