OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Millie walked up to the Ravenclaw table and took a seat. She was starving after a day of classes and exploring, so she grabbed a plate and started to dish herself out some pasta and vegetables before looking around to see if there was anyone she could chat with. It had been quite a busy day, and Millie wanted to find someone to share it with. As she took a bite of pasta, she scouted her options for conversation. There were a few other people sitting around her, but one girl in particular caught her eye. She was wearing Slytherin robes, which stood out among the sea of blue that was the Ravenclaw table. Millie smiled at her. She had noticed her in a few of her classes and she wondered why she was hanging around the Ravenclaw table. “Hello,” Millie called out to her, “would you like to sit down with me?”

Open after @Saira Lykims

Saira was waiting for her friend but couldn’t find them. Weird she thought, He was usually early. She looked around to see if there were any spots to sit in the ravenclaw table, deciding to wait for him, when she heard a voice. “Oh, hello.“ She said looking up to see a red-haired girl in blue robes. ”Uh. Sure.” Saira replied, glad that she wouldn’t look too out of place sitting beside the girl. Saira decided to start eating, having to get to classes later. “Uh, thanks by the ways.” She said to the girl, grabbing some crumpets off the table and biting into them. Saira wondered why the girl asked her to sit with her but deemed it better not to ask.

Millie smiled as the girl took a seat next to her, finishing her mouthful of pasta. “That’s all good.” After another small bite of pasta, she looked the girl up and down. She was indeed wearing Slytherin robes, and Millie wondered whether she was meeting someone, or whether she was perhaps playing a prank. Regardless, she was here now and she finally had someone to talk too. “I’m Millie, by the way. So how are you finding Hogwarts? It’s pretty cool, right?”

"I'm Saira." She said, tucking her hair under her ear. "Hogwarts is alright. There's much more freedom here compared to most schools I guess." She said, remembering how uptight her school in both the UK and New Zealand. Though of course, she didn't spend much time in school in Auckland, something told her that hogwarts was a lot less strict. Saira took another crumpet of the table as she talked. "Where are you from?"

“Saira. That’s a nice name.” Millie nodded before reaching for a bread roll, carefully ripping it into little pieces before eating it. “I love being able to explore. And the fact we get to stay in a castle - it’s so cool!” she said, grinning. Being able to live in such a beautiful place and to basically live in a constant adventure felt amazing to Millie. It beat her old primary school any time. Of course, she had very fond memories of it, but nothing could compare to this. “Me? Born and raised in Dunedin, New Zealand. Little suburb called St. Kilda. Spent my childhood running around and playing football ” Millie grinned. “What about you?”

Saira gave the girl a small smile at her enthusiasm. The castle was cool, and bigger than her house. In fact, it was even better than her home, as there were no maids to pester her and no people to entertain. "I'm from Windsor, in England." She said, not having much to add onto her statement. Her childhood, to her was not too special, most of her time was spent alone in her room or in the greenhouse with the gardener.

"Is that American football or soccer?" She asked, always quite confused of when people mentioned the sport. "I don't do much sports. Though I can ride horses, and play croquet." She could actually play a lot of things, decently. Though she didn't enjoy it as much as her brother apparently did when he was younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back