Sydney, Australia

Lief Sigurd

Lief paced near the Sydney Opera house, looking quite handsome in a rather expensive pair of dress robes. He and Daisy were waiting for their witnesses to show up. A glow was apparent in his face that usually did not surpass his ghostly pallor. Of course, Daisy had not been around for the other half of his life, either. He twiddled his thumbs, wondering when everyone was going to show up. He just hoped that they had all kept their mouths closed. This was definitely much easier than messing with a gigantic wedding; he was glad that they had taken the plan into action.

Daisy had gotten ready separate from Lief, wanting to honor the old traditions of the groom not seeing the bride before the wedding. She knew that she was meeting her future husband before the wedding anyways, but did not want to take any chances. She smiled as she apperated to a safe spot near the Opera House. She was wearing a long white beaded wedding gown, her hair up high on her head. She was wearing the diamond earrings that her Grandmother Lockhart had given her before she had passed a few years ago. As she approached the steps, she saw Lief and her heart skipped a beat. He looked amazing. Daisy stood back a few yards, watching him pacing with a smile on her face.

((boobage! :o rofl jk))

Lief snapped to attention as he saw Daisy, walking towards him like an angel. She looked so radiant in her dress, he was just considering forgetting Tristan, Sammael and the other witnesses and getting eloped right then and there.

He smiled brightly at Daisy, something that was rare for him. He held the ring for her in his pocket, twirling it around but not letting her see it.

"Have Brunhilde or your friend showed up yet?" he asked, impatient to begin the wedding.

Daisy smiled as she met Lief's gaze and walked up to him. She was wearing high heels, but still had to stretch up a bit to kiss him on the lips. "No, Brun and Elizabeth are not here yet, but I suspect they will be shortly."

Sammael strode up to where Lief and Daisy were, wearing a some very sharp, black dress robes. He looked slightly more agitated than was normal. As he approached the couple he gave them one singular nod and stood in silence, tapping his left foot.

Elizabeth made it to the arranged meeting spot, and looked around. She was wearing a black lowcut dress that came just above her knees. She noticed Daisy standing on the steps with a pair of men. She hurried over to them, smiling all the way.

"Daisy! You look amazing!"

((my goodness! what is with all the boobage? :-0 ))

Lief nodded at Sammael as he saw him, giving him a weak smirk and then twiddling his thumbs impatiently. As soon as Tristan and Brun got here, they could start, and get out of this crazy heat.

Brunhilde apparated to Sydney, and soon pinpointed Lief and Daisy's location, seeing almost all of the witnesses assembled there. She was glad that her father would not be attending; it was nice to get away from his more than forbidding prescence for once.

She smiled brightly as she strode up to them, giving Daisy a slight hug and nodding to the groom, the other woman, and Sammael. Her expression was aglow, her eyes a lot brighter than usual. I really need to get out more often, she thought to herself.

Dressed in a rather elegant gown, she admitted in her deep accent, "Everyone looks positively charming."

Tristan was the last to arrive, walking through the streets of Sydney quickly and avoiding the gaze of any bystanders. He did not expect to be recognized here, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

He smirked broadly as he strode up to the rest of the witnesses and the bride and groom, and breaking out a sweat in the unbearable heat, he simply nodded to all of them, noticing the irregularly happy moods of his younger sister and brother and the agitated demeanor of Sammael.

(((there are no dresses that I could find without boobage! lol)))

Daisy smiled at everyone arriving. She was so excited to be getting married, and start their family. She gave Brun a quick hug, and a longer hug to Elizabeth after having nodded hello to Sammael. She was beginning to wonder where Tristan was when he finally made his way to join the party.

Lief smiled at all of them, and eager to get out of the sweltering heat and to avoid getting sweat all over his suit, he said, "Well, shall we go? The faster we get this done and over with, I say, the better." He locked an arm around Daisy's, eager to be getting off.

Daisy smiled up at Lief, realizing that they were soon to be married. "I agree. Let's get married already!" She smiled wide, the butterflies in her stomach going wild. She was nervous, but completely ready.

Lief smiled weakly back at Daisy, and then turned to the rest of them. "We shall have to walk, but it is not too far of a distance." He started to lead, not caring that they looked odd to muggles in the broad daylight, but at the moment, he did not care.

He stopped in front of a broken down apartment building, having made his way down a few streets, waiting to see if the rest of them would follow. With a snap of his fingers, the building separated and squeezed the other buildings on both sides to reveal a manor, small but elegant all the same.

He beamed back at Daisy; the muggles around were oblivious to the house being there. "It's not much, but I figured it was a start. We could have the ceremony right out here."

house.jpg

Daisy followed Lief where he lead them. She gave him an odd look when he stopped at the apartment building. Her eyes lit up when the manor appeared. "Oh, Lief! This is amazing!" She squeezed his arm and agreed with him. "Yes. Let's have the ceremony in the yard. That would be perfect!"

"I guess I can talk us through this," Lief said, turning to the rest of the party, "All you'll need to do is sign some papers. If you wish to stay there will be dinner afterwards, but everyone can understand if you have to go."

He smiled, pulling a piece of parchment out of his pocket, that declared the marriage of Daisy and himself. Below it were the four lines for signatures that they needed to seal the marriage as official.

He got down to one knee, pulling the ring out in front of Daisy. This wasn't a storybook marriage, but what the hell; it was a marriage all the same.

"Daisy, do you take me to be your lawfully wedded husband, for better or worse, till death do us part?" He was sure that he had forgotten a bunch of the words, but at the moment he didn't care; his eyes were only for Daisy.

((ugh, sorry this is so informal. as you can tell, I am rushing a bit fast....))

Daisy's heart was ready to burst with happiness when Lief began the ceremony. She had never knew such joy before, except when she found out that she was carrying Lief's baby. She smiled at him before responding. "Of course I do. With all my heart and all my soul, I am honored to be your wife." Tears of joy began to flow down Daisy's face as she realized that she and Lief were married.

Tristan shifted uncomfortably in the summer heat. As excited as he was for his brother and all to be married, he couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was going to see him that he didn't want to be seen by. He kept his face averted from the streets, not exactly relishing a trip to Azkaban. That wasn't exactly in his game plan.

He took the papers, and knowing that they were married, signed off on the paper with a neat scrawl and handed it off to someone else.

Elizabeth watched as Daisy and Lief were married. She was ecstatic for her old friend, knowing that she was going to be happy for a very long time. She noticed that as she hugged her, there was a bit of a bump to Daisy's stomach. She had not mentioned a baby, but could she be? she thought. She noticed the man she recognized as Tristian Drage sign the paper, and walked over to him to be next. She quickly signed and looked to see who would be next.

Lief knew that the ceremony had been less than rudimentary, but it worked for him. This was so much less of a hassle, and he wouldn't even need to deal with a gigantic ceremony that sucked up tons of money and caused everyone grief.

He kissed Daisy softly on the lips, and then looked to the witnesses. "Whether you stay or you go is your prerogative, we can understand if you have other plans. We will be having a little party inside the house." His accent was thick as he looked back at Daisy, having slipped the ring on her finger.

Brunhilde took the parchment from Elizabeth along with the quill, writing out her signature, which was tiny, tight and curly. She passed it off to Sammael. "I think I shall be staying," she told them, her voice pleasant for once. Besides, she had nothing else to do anyways.

Daisy smiled at Lief, then turned to Brun. "I am glad you are able to stay," she said with a smile. She noticed a change in her friend, she seemed so much warmer than normal. It was odd, but Daisy liked it.

Sammael took the parchment and quill from Brunhilde. Setting the parchment on his knee he took the quill in his left hand and signed it. He handed the papers to Lief, and looked at the assembled people.

"I suppose I can stay for a bit," he said blankly.
<i></i>

Lief grinned back at Sammael, nodding at him, and glad that he was staying. He wondered if Tristan would stay, but if he didn't, he wouldn't be too disappointed. "Well, shall we all go inside then?" he asked. "It wouldn't hurt to show you all the house."

"I guess I can stay for awhile," Tristan replied, looking around at the street and eager to be getting inside. He really didn't relish any possible trips to Azkaban.

Daisy smiled at her guests and holding Lief's hand, walked to the front door of their new home. She waited for Lief, to see if he would do the carry across the threshold thing or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back