Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
"Hi, i missed spend time with you. Can i ask something. I have a friend and his sister is getting married. What gift will be perfect for her?" Jenna asked Kiara and she hoped that she have ideas for wedding gift. She wanted by something nice to Ree sister. It was so nice go to North Carolina.

"I am so woried about going North Carolina." Jenna asked Kiara and she hoped that she will be doing grate and her dad was woried about him more.

Kiara missed spending time with Jenna too. Not so long ago they used to do everything together but now... Kiara was always with Arthur, she had a lot of work with Arts Club and she was spending way more time with other people. She still counted Jenna as her best friend but they were a little bit not the same anymore and only because of Kiara, so once Jenna called her out, Ravenclaw just couldn't say no or find any reasons not to go, so she immediately agreed. "Ooooh, what friend?" the french girl excitedly asked before starting to think about the question that Jenna asked. "hmm... Usually, good gifts are anything for the kitchen. I know that in Europe quite a common gift is bed sheets or plants, tho everything hand made is appreciated too. That can also be something like body wash or hand-made soap or perfectly high-quality products for the bath. Just let the imagination fly," Kiara had been to a wedding before and as she really enjoyed planning events, she knew what was a good enough gift. "Or just money is always a good idea."

"What? Is that wedding in North Carolina? Is it like the traditional American wedding? Jenna, it's the best experience ever! Have you ever heard of or seen American weddings? They are so cool!"
Kiara was a huge fan of American tradition even tho she still kept going by European ones. Also, she loved watching movies that had American weddings in them.

''He name is Reagan and he is 25 years old, but we are just friends. He is more like brother.'' Jenna told Kiara and she know the feeling that something they friendship was change and she din't know why and she hoped that she won't be lose Kiara becouse she got boyfriend and some anothers friends and she get more popular and she was deep down in the lake. ''That is a grate idea. Are we still friends? I am afraid lose you more and you know that i never find friend like you. Becouse we not enymore spend time together.'' She aked with woried voice and she know that her friends don't wanted spend time with her becouse she was alone and not anymore popular. Jenna take deep breath and asked her. ''I think, gif will be fine..'' She smiled.

''It will be American wedding but i am going with my dad. I was think mayby better go Turkey with my brother? I miss Turkey to and there i was grown up. Not ever.'' She told her that she was not be American wedding.

When Kiara heard Jenna's friend's age she took a hard breath, wasn't he a bit too old for Jenna? Did she have any daddy issues? And then she let out a relieved breath, he was like a brother to her. Well, hopefully, it was going to stay that way because Kiara wasn't into the thought of Jenna dating someone almost ten years older. Not while she was a minor. "Oh, of course, we are still friends! Jenna, you're my best friend and I don't even know anyone half as good as I know you. I'm quite sure that you're my soulmate, the platonic one," Ravenclaw softly smiled at Jenna as she took her hands and assuringly nodded. They were a forever friendship, not the one that was going to fall apart in a short time. "And I'm sorry that we aren't spending so much time together anymore. I promise that we will catch up on this," Kiara hugged Jenna tightly, feeling pretty bad. How could she forget her own best friend? She had so focused on everyone else and on a happy relationship that she managed to forget about Jenna.

"I mean, if you want, you can go to Turkey, tho, haven't you promised Reagan to go with him? You can't just mislead him like this," Kiara unsurely shrugged her shoulders, hoping that she was at least somehow helping Jenna.

She blushed a little when Kiara told her a platonic one. It was good thing right? She was not so sure if that was right but she was happy. ''You are my best friend to and soulmate. I am realy sorry for that i was ubsed with finding relontiships and cry all the time.'' Jenna got her hard time and she didn't mean be like that and get all her friends trouble.

''Don't worry about that and i am sorry to.'' Jenna felt gilty more and she was all the time blaming her self for nothing.

''Ok, i will go and thanky for talk.'' She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back