Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Unfortunately, Camelia could not afford any costume this year, because she spent all of her earnings on a new broomstick. Instead, she borrowed Cristian's school uniform and tied her hair into a bun, and decided that she was going as a Hufflepuff. Lame, but that was the best she could do. Camelia found her way to the treats, and managed to find the cookies. Oh yes, she ignored the others and just flowed on over to the cookies. Camelia loved cookies and the Gryffindor took a handful of cookies. She nibbled on them, figuring that Augustus wouldn't be here, but hoped that she could make more friends. Camelia never met a stranger, so she hoped that someone would join her, and help her devour all these cookies. And hopefully not make fun of her rather lame costume. It was just she couldn't afford anything, not even make up. Even the jewelry she wore, she made by seashells and bird feathers she found by the beach. Camelia looked around at the crowd, seeing a lot of people dancing. She was good at dancing, but she preferred to dance with others. Dancing alone would only make her feel worse about herself. Camelia sighed, and bit into the cookie once more.

Eleanor loved Halloween. It meant being able to dress up as anything she wanted for one night without having to come up with an excuse for why. The girl was quite happy with her costume this year and carefully stepped into it as she put it on. She then made her way happily to the Great Hall where all the festivities were. Her Broccoli costume was by far the most peculiar of them all but she didn't care. Vegetables were gross and there was nothing worse than coming across a piece of Broccoli when you were trying to eat a good meal. It made the girl hungry and so she waddled over to the food table in her costume, making her way straight over to the plate of cookies. Unfortunately, as she went to pick one up, she noticed that someone else had taken a whole handful of them. Turning around, she noticed a Hufflepuff girl (or who she thought was a Hufflepuff girl) eating them all. "Hey, why'd you take so many?" Eleanor asked, not trying to sound rude but merely curious as to why she couldn't go back for another once she was done with the first. Her voice was muffled by her costume and she was unsure if the girl had heard her but it was worth a try.

Camelia turned when someone asked her why she took so many. Camelia blushed, the color of Gryffindor before she held one out for the older girl. Hopefully she was not in trouble. Camelia gave a weak smile, "I just love cookies. I prefer to have many with me in case I am dancing and can't get to one quick enough." Oh wow, how lame was that excuse? Camelia brushed her hair behind her shoulder, very ashamed that someone caught her for her very bad habit of eating sweets. This was when she took in the girl's costume, almost envious that she wasn't able to afford that. "I really don't like vegetables, but that is a cool costume!" Camelia shoved some cookies into the pockets of the robes. "I'm not a Hufflepuff. This is my brother's robe he let me borrow. He might kill me if he finds crumbs in it though. Um, I'm Camelia Kyle, by the way. It is a pleasure!" Camelia smiled, really hoping that she could have a friend out of this girl. She might be older, but Camelia wasn't really too immature. She could be a little stubborn at times though.

Eleanor beamed when the girl mentioned she loved cookies. "I love them too!" she exclaimed, happily to find someone with mutual feelings. She was a bit disappointed when the girl told her she was not a Hufflepuff but smiled anyway, wondering who her brother was and if she knew him. "I'm Eleanor Hope. I run the Wild Patch Club now that Orwell is gone. Did you know Orwell? He is the King of Flowers!" Ellie told her, feeling glad that she was able to strike conversation with someone so quickly into the feast. She reached out for some cookies of her own, leaving crumbs everywhere as she bit into them.

Camelia made sure that her pockets were stuffed before she licked her fingers, and brushed the crumbs on her shirt. She smiled more when the girl said that she loved them too. She though that sh was in trouble. The girl was older and could definitely pound her to the ground if she wanted to. Camelia smiled as she heard her name, having heard about the club and the leader. But, sadly, the plants didn't interest her at all. Camelia smiled, "I only heard of them. But I'm not really into flowers and such. I'm more of a beach girl, really. Sorry." Camelia paused for a moment, before looking toward the haunted tent, maybe it trying to be a haunted house? "Hey! Wanna come with me into the haunted place? I think that it won't be as scary if we went together!"

Once Eleanor was done eating her cookies, she wiped her fingers on her costume and smiled at the younger girl, whose name was Camelia. She said she didn't like flowers but Ellie respected that, feeling that everyone had different opinions and hers just happened to be different. "The beach is good! Although, I'd never be able to go swimming. When I go to the beach I just build sandcastles." Ellie replied, remembering the last time her family went to the beach. For some reason, the giant waves had scared her and she never really wanted to go back. The mentioning of the haunted house made Ellie shiver. Haunted houses were usually dark and there was nothing the Hufflepuff was more afraid of. "Ummm... I-I don't know..." she said, feeling her face heat up. "There seems to be... a lot of people there. Maybe we should wait until they are done?" Ellie didn't want the girl to know she was afraid and she didn't want anyone else to too. But she didn't want to refuse the offer in case Camelia hated her for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back