Sweet Sixteen!

Glad to have been allowed to return to New Zealand for a couple of days, Mike was staying at Ben's house. His brother was his main chaperone since their father had passed away just short of two years ago and they had grown considerably closer whenever Mike stayed at Ben's which was usually throughout the holidays. Mike was fixing his tie, and buttoned his jacket up. It had been the second time he had worn that suit. The first was at the Yule Ball at Beauxbatons. He had had a good time, and he thought that Aaliyah had had a good time as well. He hoped to keep in touch with her. Mike announced to Ben that he was ready and Ben held his hand out. They side-alonged apparated landing just outside the Chaos Residence. "Never again" Mike said, feeling he could throw up any second. A pop confirmed Ben had apparated back to his house. Straightening his tie, and clutching Bella's present he stared at the House. "Holy heck" Mike said looking at the residence. He looked in to see some people had already arrived. Checking his watch he entered. "I think a happy belated birthday is in order" Mike said towards Bella after a quick search for her.

Nia rolled her eyes playfully as Isabella questioned the bag in her hand, "Very observant aren't you?" she said in jest. "Yes it is." she said beaming as she handed Bella over the bag. Nia decided not to go for the usual jewerly or clothes for presents, she was sure Bella was going to get enough of that from everyone else so she settled with a few of the typical 'Sweet Sixteen' presents, one which included a photoframe with one of the latest pictures of 'The Glam Squad', with the newest member Ava included. It was something more personal she hoped Bella would appreciate.

As Isabella turned, Nia followed suit at the sound of her friends voice. Nia beamed and waved over at Alyssa, giving her a light hug as she joined them. Nia thanked Bella as she complimented her on her dress, to be honest it wasn't the type of dress Nia liked to wear but she was used to it and wasn't going to wear one of her more 'usual' dresses to Isabella's party after it clearly showed that it was a black tie event on the invitation. "Agreed!" she said as she nodded her head when Alyssa said that Bella looked stunning, then again it wasn't much of a surprise.

Slowly but surely the group of friends had started to all show up as Abbey arrived at the party. "Hi Abbey! You look great!" she said happily as she gave her friend an light embrace. "I guess we're just waiting on Ava now." she said with a light laugh. Maybe lossing the title of being the youngest in the group anymore she lost the title of always being the latest having actually been the first one there tonight. Nia turned her attention back to Alyssa as she mentioned Vincent's name. The young Slytherins eyes widened in eager interest when Alyssa continued to talk. It was clear that Alyssa was head over heels for him and when Alyssa dropped the bomb Nia 'squee'd. "Oh Alyssa that's brilliant!" She exclaimed, more than happy for her friend. "My holidays were ok, nothing special." she said with a light shrug. Nothing excited ever happened Nia.

"Oh hello Mike." Nia said when the older boy joined the small group. Nia hadn't expected to see Mike here after what happened last year. Nia eyed her friend curiously, she had left this small detail out. Nia had saw Thomas arrive with a few other people and wondered why he hadn't come to see Isabella yet; he was her boyfriend after all.

He hadn't even been there 10 minutes and already he was bored out of his wits but alas he had to stay here, knowing his mother wouldn't let him go home until Thomas and Joce were both ready to go aswell. As he looked around to find the two he had arrived he could see that they looked like they weren't going to want and go home any time soon. Sighing he began to walk aimlessly around the ballroom to find a seat, preferably away from where most of the crowds seemed to be gathering. Why Ivan thought coming here would be a good idea in the first place was suddenly becoming more and more unclear to him. That was until he lifted his head and saw a young girl, in a brightly colored dress (it was hard to miss her) walk towards him. Straightening himself up as he realised she was in fact coming to talk to him, he leaned against the wall as he looked down to her. "What ever give you that idea?" he said, sarcastically. "Why you here then?" he asked, curiously.

Charles was glad that Livvy had stayed with him, even if it only meant putting off having to go see Isabella as long as he possibly could. Slightly distracted Charles didn't feel Livvy nudge him until he heard her speak. Looking in the direction Livvy was he stared at Isabella for a moment, surprised by how much she had changed. Sure he had seen her at Daphne's funeral but didn't get too look at her all the well and she had completely blown him off when he tried to go talk to her; but that was a different matter. "Huh." he said, almost approvingly. Looking back at Livvy he frowned his eyebrows lightly, "What makes you say that?" he asked. Not that he was exactly looking forward to talking to Isabella but he was curious.

[Bella's posts are gonna be all over the place as I try to combine everything. :doh: :frantics: ]

Isabella grinned cheekily at Nia's response and took the gift while saying, "Thank you!" She decided to take Alyssa's gift as well so she could put them on the table where the rest of the gifts went. When she returned she saw another of her best friend's approaching. "Abigail you look stunning!" Isabella stated upon seeing her violet-eyed friend approaching the group. If Abbey were feeling out of place, she didn't show it at all, and she certainly didn't look it in that dress. Isabella gave Abbey a reassuring smile, glad that the girl had made the effort to attend despite big bashes like this not being her thing. "Thank you!" Isabella replied in regards to Abbey's birthday wishes for her.

Now that the majority of the group of friends were here, Isabella listened happily to their stories of their holidays. She focused her attention on her Veela friend, nodding her head yes when she asked if they remembered Vincent. Isabella's mouth dropped open at her story and she gushed, "He told you he loved you?! Omg how exciting!" Isabella squealed happily for Alyssa. She knew how thrilling it felt to hear those words 'I love you' and the sort of butterflies it made you get in your stomach, but truthfully Isabella had only been fifteen when she first heard those words, who's to say it was real love? Isabella snapped out of her thoughts to pay attention once more, taking note of Alyssa holding on to a necklace as she spoke of her boyfriend. "Did he give that to you?" she asked, nudging her friend for more details. "And by the way, don't think I won't have to meet this guy. He needs the best friend Seal of Approval!" Isabella stated mock-seriously before giggling.

As the rest of the Glammies began talking to each other, the birthday girl took a moment to look around the ballroom to see who else had shown up. Isabella rolled her eyes upon the sight of her friend Isaac's annoying sister but cheered up at the fact that Isaac would most likely be around here somewhere. Isabella hoped he wouldn't run into her overprotective cousin Zaire again. Isabella's attention was directed back towards Summer, who was moving in on someone who looked exactly like her boyfriend! Isabella immediately turned around with intentions of going over there to pull that blonde brat by her hair to stop her from even thinking about hitting on her boyfriend, but before she could even make a single move, Isabella heard someone yelling loudly for her Gryffindor sister. As it dawned on Isabella who it could be, the Slytherin rolled her eyes annoyed. The one person Wendy had invited had actually decided to show up, though she didn't know why. "Ugh so obnoxious," Isabella muttered about Joceline and Wendy under her breath. Though she wasn't going to do anything about it, Isabella wasn't that heartless, Wendy deserved to have someone to talk to.

And speaking of heartless, after Isabella had seen Joceline, she remembered that the younger Slytherin girl was dating her boyfriend's twin, Ivan, and realized that was who Summer Chambers was going after. At least she has good taste in boys, Isabella thought to herself, thinking of her boyfriend, though just because Thomas and his twin were identical didn't necessarily mean they were the same, and from what she'd heard they weren't at all; so perhaps 'good taste' might not apply to Joceline after all.

Now reassured with the fact that Summer would not be hitting on her boyfriend, Isabella turned back to her friends to continue talking with them, but was scanning the room for Thomas now, knowing he must be here if his 2.0 version and his Slytherin girlfriend were here. As she turned to look for him, she was caught off guard by the sight of Mike walking up to her. "Oh!" she said lightly in surprise to herself, a quick blush rising in her cheeks. She and Mike had kept up a correspondence over the year while he was in France for the Triwizard Tournament and had sent him an invitation to her birthday party, but didn't think he would actually show up. Isabella hadn't exactly told her friends that she and Mike had been talking again, so Isabella quickly turned to see the look on their faces and caught Nia's eye as she was looking at Isabella as if expecting her to explain right then and there what was going on. Isabella subtly gave her a 'Not now' look and turned back to Mike, hoping her blush was now gone. "Well if it isn't HNZ's Champion," she greeted him in return, a playful smirk on her face. "Thank you," she stated in regards to his birthday wish. "And thanks for coming, I didn't think you'd make it," she told him, hoping her friends would just continue the conversation amongst themselves so she could talk to Mike without them being nosy.

Summer smiled as the boy seemed willing to talk to her (Who wouldn't want to? were her thoughts on the matter), and was glad she was going to have some form of distraction. When he asked why she was here if she didn't want to be Summer rolled her sea green eyes and replied, "I'm here against my will. My brother is friends with the birthday snob," Summer stated, not realizing how much of a snob she sounded, and acted like either. "What about you?" she asked curiously, putting a hand on her hip as she tilted her head to the side and looked at him with keen interest.

Livvy smirked slightly at Charles' observation of Isabella. 'Huh' was not something you said in that tone about a girl who used pick on you, and vice versa. She chuckled at his next question and said, "Charles, you really want to willingly go up to Isabella while she's all hyped up on compliments and birthday whatnots, giving her an even bigger ego than she already has?" she laughed. "I've seen the way you two used to interact, I don't think her big ego would help ease things between you guys now," she stated. Olivia looked at Charles again and added, "Then again, you do seem to have..changed over the years, who knows, maybe you can take her down a notch or two," the Slytherin girl winked in encouragement at the thought of that. She didn't want her cousin to be humiliated or anything, especially at her own Sweet Sixteen, but the thought of Charles finally putting Isabella in her place after all these years sounded entertaining to Olivia.

Livvy looked over at Isabella again surrounded by her friends, though at the moment she was talking to a boy who seemed a bit older than her. Livvy thought she might've seen him in the Daily Prophet recently at the beginning of the year regarding the Triwizard Tournament but she couldn't be sure. The older girl cocked her head to the side in thought as she tried to figure out who he was. Judging by the way he and Isabella were looking at each other it seemed as if they were something of an item, probably pre-hook up or post-break up, she couldn't tell, but now that she thought about it, she remembered her cousin telling her that her boyfriend was a year younger than her, and this boy actually looked a year older than her instead. As Livvy recalled being in Isabella's room, she remembered the picture of her cousin and her boyfriend and it definitely wasn't the boy whom she was currently talking to. "Huh," Livvy said to herself just as Charles had done a few moments earlier. She couldn't help but notice that the boy was really cute but forced her blue-green eyes away from the pair as she looked around the party instead, tapping her foot the music the band was playing to keep her mind occupied.

Charles was glad that the birthday bash seemed to be going extremely well. The food the chefs had made was delicious, and even though his daughter was a vegetarian and there were plenty of options for her to choose from, there were just as many food options for the normal, non-vegetarian people like himself. Charlie sat at a table in the party hall amongst his old friends whom he'd felt like it had been too long since he'd seen. The forty-year-old looked on as Isabella seemed to be having a blast and Wendy chatted away with her best friend. Charlie watched Tori and her younger sister keeping his twins busy and was glad that they seemed to be getting tired already. The sooner they were put to rest, the sooner he could stop worrying about them somehow destroying something and Isabella hating them and him forever about it.

Charlie sighed softly to himself as he watched the twins running around and thought of how they'd never know their mother, but the soft ache in his heart was slowly ebbing away. Charlie had invited Mel and her daughter to the celebration, thinking that perhaps the two girls would know each other and get along, but doubted she'd come. It was probably too soon to invite someone new to a family function.

As he thought of his late wife, a thought came to mind and Charlie immediately got up and went over to his godson, Charles who was with his niece Olivia. "Hey Livvy, Charles," he greeted them both with a smile. Even after all these years it still sounded a bit strange to hear him greet someone else with the same name as himself, but he didn't mind it, it was his godson after all. Charlie focused on his godson and put his hand on his shoulder as he said, "Listen, I know you two weren't always the best of friends, but Daphne always had this vision of you and Isabella dancing at her Sweet Sixteen." Charlie raised his eyebrows anxiously, smiling hopefully at Charles. "It'll just be one dance, I promise," he added.

As Galileo stepped nervously into the house he was completely overwhelmed. It was astounding to him that people actually lived there. It was too early to tell but he was certain it was the biggest party he had ever been to. He was also quite certain that he was very late. For most of the day he had contemplated whether he would bother showing up. Although it was possible that he would see a familiar face or two, it was very unlikely that he would know anyone well enough to have a decent conversation. Making his way to the ballroom, he immediately scanned the room for Isabella.

When he finally spotted her, he took a deep breath and began to move towards her. He was lucky to catch her when she wasn't surrounded by people. "Happy Birthday!" he said with a smile on his face. He reached into his coat pocket, pulled out a small gift box, and handed it to her. He had learned, from his older sister, that jewelry was a fairly stock gift to give to girls. "Open it later!" he said making sure she didn't do it in front of him. That was something that always made him uncomfortable. He was positive she wouldn't think much of it. After all, if she lived in a house that big, attaining all kinds of expensive jewelry wouldn't be a problem. Nevertheless, he tried his best to choose something nice for her.

"How are you?" he asked trying to start a conversation and avoid having to mingle with everyone else at the party. "By the way, my cat refuses to go by any name i try to give him! I think I have you to thank for that!" he joked. He continued to tell her stories about the names he had gone through. Despite how "cool" Galileo thought any of the names were his cat refused to respond to any of them. As their small conversation began to come to an end, he decided he'd rather leave than talk to others. "Well, I know I haven't been here long but I think I'm going to have to do now. I just wanted to stop by and give you your gift and wish you a happy birthday." he said. After a quick hug he made his way towards the exit. He was happy he had decided to show up, even if it was only for a small period of time.

After Isabella had conversed with quite a few people, Isabella had taken a moment alone as she went to go get a drink. She was having a blast at her party and reminded herself to make sure to thank her father for it before it ended. With a glass of chilled butterbeer in her hand, Isabella was making her way back to her table of friends when she saw someone familiar approaching her.

Bella smiled and said, "Hey, you actually came!" Her tone was full of surprise, though it was a pleasant surprise. She had figured out that Galileo was more of a private person who didn't care for such events as girls Sweet Sixteens so she hadn't expected him to be standing there in front of her. "Aw thanks, you really didn't have to," she said as she took his present.

The Slytherin girl laughed as he mentioned the kitten she had given him last year after her cat Gracie had had her second litter. "Oops, sorry about that," she said, her giggling making it evident that she wasn't sorry for naming his cat something uber girly. "I told you it was the perfect name though," she teased. Isabella smiled as she and Galileo talked some more and frowned slightly when he said he had just wanted to make an appearance before leaving again. "Awww," she pouted her lips in an attempt to get him to stay, but really she understood if he wouldn't want to stay. She knew he wasn't that type of person. "Well thanks so much for coming, and for getting me a gift," she lifted her hands as she spoke of his gift. "You really didn't have to do either but I'm glad you did," she smiled before hugging him goodbye and returning to her boyfriend.

Charles listened to Livvy as explained herself. He had to admit she brought up a good point. Stealing another quick glance at Isabella he could see how she was practically glowing with all the attention she was getting, from both males and females, then again Charles really couldn’t expect her to not have some interest from boys. Turning his attention back to Livvy he couldn’t help but laugh, it was amazing how everyone seemed to remember how he and Isabella used to act when they were younger, were they really that bad? He of course knew the answer was definitely a yes. Raising his eyebrows lightly he questioned, “Changed? How so?”

Taking his attention off of Livvy once again, this time for a different reason, he smiled when he saw his Godfather approach them. Charles had grown up around the man and saw him more like an uncle then his fathers best friend, and in turn he saw Daphne like an aunt when she was alive – hence why was there for her funeral. “Hello Charles.” he replied, a small laugh laced his words, the novelty of the two having the same name never really seemed to fade. Charles leaned in towards his Godfather as he placed his hand on his shoulder. He listened to the older mans words his mouth dropping open slightly when he heard what his Godfather had to say. Was he being serious? “Look, you know how much I love you and Daphne but really?” he said, his words almost pleading. Sighing he looked up to the older mans eyes, he could tell how important this was, he was lucky it wasn’t Daphne he had to talk to or he wouldn’t have been able to refuse. “Just one dance, but good luck getting her away from her posse.” he said was disgust in his voice as he looked towards Isabella and her friends once again.

Charlie laughed at Charles' reaction to his suggestion of him dancing with Isabella. "I know Daphne would've really wanted this," Charlie said seriously, though a smile was on his face. He had to admit that the thought of the two of them dancing with fake smiles plastered on their face would be quite hilarious and entertaining. As Charles told him good luck trying to get Isabella away from her posse, the man chuckled. "Trust me, she owes me for this," he gestured around the extravagant hall, nearly sighing with exhaustion just thinking about all the planning he had done for it. "I'll go get her and the band will be playing a special song shortly," Charlie winked at his godson with a look that said he was trapped. Charlie clapped him on the shoulder once more before heading over to his daughter and telling her of his request to dance with Charles, knowing it was going to be tough to convince her without her throwing a tantrum in front of everyone. He liked to think that now that she was sixteen she was more mature and wouldn't resort to that.

Isabella was positively annoyed at what her father was asking her to do. "Dance with Charles?!" she exclaimed in disgust. "No!" she pouted at first. Her father first told her of how her mother had always wanted this since they had first began planning the party. "Can't I dance with Zaire instead?" she pleaded. Her father then said that her mother wanted her to dance with both Charles and Zaire. The Slytherin girl rolled her eyes annoyed and exclaimed, "Why would I want to dance with him, he picked on me all the time when I was little!" When her father then pointed out that she used to pick on him more Isabella rolled her eyes again and shrugged it off as a non-verbal 'So?' She wanted to say that he always started it first, but knew that wasn't the case either. "It's not my fault he was so easy to pick on," she defended her actions with her arms crossed over her chest.

Finally, her father asked her again and pointed out that he had gone through great lengths to put together her party even after her mother passed away and Isabella nodded and sighed in defeat. "Fine," she grumbled, walking over to the boy she had purposely been avoiding the entire party. "Hi Charles," she begrudgingly greeted him while looking down at her dress and smoothing it down. As the Slytherin girl finally looked up at him she raised her eyebrows in surprise, he definitely looked different than how she remembered him.

Charles sighed as his Godfather walked off to get Isabella, he wasn't looking forward to this one bit. He was a bit curious as to why the band were going to be playing a special request, it was almost as if Isabella's father knew the two were going to agree to this when he knew just how stubborn the two were. He watched as Isabella clearly didn't want to do it as much as he wanted too, almost laughing at how she fitted into the stereo typical birthday girl role who would throw a fit when something happened that she didn't like. Charles raised his eyebrows as Isabella began walking over, her father must be some sort of miracle worker as he had gotten to the two of them to go through with this. "Hello Isabella." he said, as he straightened up. "Let's just get this over with." he muttered as he lifted his arms so he and Isabella could begin the dance.

Isabella nodded her head in agreement with Charles' statement. She sighed and took one of his hands in hers. "Jeez don't you know how to dance?" she said as she took his other hand and put it around her waist and then put her hand on his shoulder. The song began playing and Isabella immediately tried to take the lead. The Slytherin girl was unknowingly staring at Charles with a bit of curiosity before she caught herself and looked away. "Nice of you to come," she stated fakely, smiling once she saw her father was watching them. "Still suck at Quidditch?" she asked with a smirk.

Charles tried to refrain himself as Isabella bluntly took the lead. She really was going to make sure everything went right for her tonight, Charles couldn't blame her, he knew how important these things were to girls albeit stupid, but when it came from Isabella he let no exceptions. Charles began to dance to the music once the band started to play, then again he had no choice as Isabella was the one leading. He noticed how the pair were being watched closely by his Godfather so he quickly put on his best smile, hating this more than he thought it would.

"I didn't really have a choice." he said, seeing no reason for the two to pretend to be nice to each other when no one could hear them. When Isabella brought up Quidditch he smirked noticably. It was no secret that Charles wasn't very good at Quidditch when he was younger and the fact Isabella was quite good at it only fuelled Isabella's taunts towards him. Whereas these days Charles was one of the best Quidditch Players in the school and already had a lot of interest from a few scouts who had visited the school to see the older students play. He knew he could simply rub Isabella's nose in it right now but he thought he'd leave it for a bit. "No!" he simply stated. "I'm a good a Quidditch player as I am a dancer." he said, quickly taking the lead a moving Isabella around the floor with a few twists and turns. His parents were no fools and when he was younger they had made sure he knew how to dance for occasions such as this.

"Trust me, it wasn't my choice to invite you either," Isabella said to him as he said he didn't have a choice to come. Isabella smirked as she was still able to tease him despite the fact that he looked a lot cuter than he used to. Wait, did I just say 'cute' to describe Charles?! she thought to herself a bit horrified. Isabella focused on leading the way and chuckled at Charles' reply to her taunting him about Quidditch. When they were younger that was one of the things she liked to tease him about most since it was one of the things she was better than him at. Though that had been quite a while ago and things had probably changed. Obviously Charles looked way different than he did when she last saw him before she even started HNZ. Of course, Charles had been at her mother's funeral but she hadn't noticed him there.

Just as Isabella opened her mouth to say something about how he must still be terrible at Quidditch since he was pretty bad at dancing, but just as she did that, Charles took the lead and began spinning and twirling her around the dance floor. The sixteen-year-old was caught off guard and gasped lightly in surprise. "Woah," she said before she could stop herself looking up at Charles. As soon as she composed herself she cleared her throat and rolled her eyes, "Very impressive. How long did it take you to do that, six years?" she sneered, trying to keep things between them the same, also noting how long she thought she hadn't seen him for.

Ava entered the house open-mouthed in amazement. She knew she should only expect the best of the best when it came to Isabella Chaos, but this still shocked her. Her house was amazing. She quickly flattened her golden dress for the billionth time that evening before entering the large room. Her sparkling blue eyes scanned the room incredulously. It was amazing! Any sense of nervousness that Ava was feeling quickly disappeared. This night was going to be amazing. Ava noted Isabella dancing with some boy and so she held onto her present for her. They were designer shoes that Ava ordered from London especially for Isabella, although she probably didn't need anymore shoes. Before looking away Ava mentally admired Isabella, she looked utterly beautiful.

Ava walked through the room holding the neatly wrapped present tightly. It wasn't long before she spotted her friends in the crowd and she quickly hurried over to them. They all looked beyond stunning. "Hey!" She greeted them happily, "You all look so beautiful!" She beamed brightly at each of them and quickly noted other guests standing around them before turning back to her friends.

Charles rolled his eyes when Isabella informed him that it wasn't her choice to invite him, so the Princess didn't have everything go the way she wanted it. That was too perfect for Charles, he just loved seeing Isabella not getting her way; although when she threw a tantrum it could get slightly annoying. He had to say that he was glad, even just slightly, that Isabella had grown up so much so that she wouldn't kick up a crying match every time she was told to do something she didn't want to do, like this dance. Then again Charles wouldn't have minded if she had gotten her way because this was one thing that he could have done without tonight; he was quite happy talking to Livvy.

Now that he had the lead he was not going to let it go, his usual competitive streak when it came to him and Isabella rising to the surface once again. As Isabella gasped and exclaimed once he had taken the lead he couldn't help but grin that he had caught her of guard and clearly impressed her. Not that he needed to or wanted to impress her, why should he? She never gives up! Charles had to control himself once more. For one night Isabella wasn't going to let this silly childish feud, they once had, go. He was clearly wrong when he thought she had grown up. "Oh please. I could always dance. I just never danced with you." he said in a sure voice.

Alyssa nodded her head happily, of course when they both had time she would try to bring Vincent around her friends once or twice just so they could get an idea of how amazing he was and to finally have them all meet the boy they heard probably waay to much about from her. Alyssa just hoped Vincent wouldn't mind if she tried to bring him around, he seemed to be willing to do anything for her but she would never want him to do anything he didn't want to do. Oh, Hey Ava!" Alyssa greeted with a pretty smile as the youngest and newest member of the Glam Squad decided to finally show up, now all five of them were here and they all looked absolutely fabulous. It was rare when all of them were able to get together like this and be all dressed up in their best dresses, Isabella surely did an amazing job with her party and it was going to be talked about for quite a long time.

Watching carefully with her beautiful crystal blue eyes she couldn't help but wonder who the boy was that Isabella was dancing with out on the dance floor, it definitely wasn't someone she knew from Hogwarts. Brushing some of her soft blonde hair away from her face she decided that she would question her friend about it later, she was far too curious to let this go so easily, he was sorta cute but nowhere near as dashing as she thought her boyfriend was. 'It stinks that Hadan wasn't invited.' Alyssa thought the albino girl she had also come to befriend would have had maybe an awesome time tonight as well if she had come, Alyssa should have used her other person on the invite to bring her since she didn't end up inviting Vincent. "Awh man I wish I had brought Vincent along I sort of want to dance." She puckered out her lip, it had been a long time since she had danced with anyone so it was a bit bumming to see dancing going on and her just standing there. Hopefully a song with a really nice beat would come on soon as well, dancing with friends was also a lot of fun for Alyssa.

Well if it isn't Ms. Prefect" Mike said playfully. "Here you go" Mike said handing her his present. " I'm glad I came. I was given a couple of days away whilst the Yule Ball was on. God, you would of thought after a few years of practice at the Yule Ball, I'd of learnt how to dance, but oh well" He smiled. "So hows Hogwarts been, whilst I've been away. Any news?" he asked casually. " I guess I'll see you later then" he said, a bit downheartened she had to go and talk to other guests, but he couldn't have her to himself. "Hi Nia" Mike said cheerfully towards her, greeting her in return. "How have you been keeping he asked having not spoken to her in a long time. "Been up to much?" he asked, re conciliating with people from the past. It was quite daunting the amount of people he knew yet hadn't spoke to for a long time, although quite a few of them had left Hogwarts for various reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back