Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Having dropped her first rose off to its recipient before breakfast, Lizzie decided that since her second rose was for a housemate it only made sense to deliver it at the same time. Heading from the Hufflepuff table over to the Gryffindor one, Lizzie kept an eye out for a boy she recognised as one of the older prefects. It only took a moment to spot him, and Lizzie approached the boy with a cheerful smile. "Hey, Leo? Rose delivery for you!"

It was valentine‘s day, and although Leo had sent roses he didn't expect to receive any in return, as he wasn't that big on sending and receiving roses or disappointed if he didn't. When a familiar face approached him, the Gryffindor flashed Lizzie a smile and raised his eyebrow slightly, he was getting a rose after all. "Hey. Oh, thanks," he said. "Who is it from?"

Lizzie shrugged in response to his question, picking the rose off the top of her pile with a smile. "Don't know, you'll have to read the card." She beamed, holding out the bright yellow flower to Leo. "Here you are, happy Valentines Day!"
You're such an a** stop hiding the snacks. And thanks for being a good friend
-Cel

"Thanks, Lizzie," he said as he took the rose. He laughed when he read the note and saw who it was from. Celebi, of course she would write this. "Thanks! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Did you get any roses?"

Lizzie smiled, pleased to see Leo so happy with his rose. She tried not to let his question hurt, laughing it off and shaking her head. "Nah, nothing for me this year so far. Doesn't matter, I've got plenty to deliver." She said cheerfully, hefting her basket. "How about you, got any others yet?"

Leo frowned when Lizzie said she didn't receive any roses and simply laughed it off. He didn't want to make things awkward though so he sent her a smile. "I‘ll be sure to send you one next year!" He would do that for his friends (if Lizzie considered him a friend, anyway), he just hadn't thought to send many this year at all. "I got one other, from a friend," he told her, not wanting her to feel too bad about the fact that he had gotten two. "I have no idea what I‘ll with them, though, to be honest," he chuckled. "I‘ll probably send them home since I am not the best at taking care of flowers. Or things in general."

Lizzie laughed softly, touched by Leo's offer. "Aw, thanks, but you don't have to do that." She smiled. The offer was sweet, but she had sort of gotten accustomed to not really receiving roses for herself. She chuckled softly at his predicament about what to do with the roses. "Hey, I'm sure there's a vase somewhere around that you can put them in, brighten up your dorm a bit. And show 'em off to the other guys..." She grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back