Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
"Phoebe!" Alice shouted from across the street as she spotted her older sister. Abandoning her mother behind her, she ran up to the older girl and threw herself in her arms. "I'm so excited, you'll show me around right? Do you think you can sneak me up to Hogwarts? I bet they won't notice." She said, all very quickly. Then she grinned at her sister, shaking her head. "Geez, you got so tall!" it had only been a few months since they had last seen each other, but to Alice it had felt like ages. She was very impatient to get to Hogwarts herself and finally be with Rose, Phoebe, and Diana again. It would be so fun to hang out with them between classes and eat lunch together. She couldn't wait!

Their mother caught up and Alice waited impatiently as she hugged and kissed Phoebe and reminded her to be careful. She was very eager to spend a fun afternoon with her older sister, without her parents hovering nearby. For at least a few hours, it would be like she already was at Hogwarts with them, learning to be a witch. As their mother finally departed (though not before kissing the both again), Alice looked up at Phoebe hopefully. Out of all her sisters, Phoebe usually had the best plans. She couldn't wait to see what she had in store.

The sound of her younger sister's voice wasn't easy to miss, and Phoebe turned just in time to see her practically launch herself into a hug. She laughed, staggered back slightly by her weight, and shook her head. "You saw me at Christmas, silly." She told her younger sister with a fond shake of the head. "I didn't get any taller since then, I'm sure." She had only just left Honeydukes, where she had picked up some fun sweets to share, and now that her sister had arrived they could spend some time together. Perhaps they would run into Rose or Diana, but or the most part Alice was now Phoebe's responsibility. She was sure she could handle it, though. She was the smartest of the sisters after all.

She nodded obediently at everything their mother said, as they were mostly reminders of things she already knew. After hugging and kissing her goodbye, she grinned as she looked at Alice. She had missed her sister, especially since she was the easiest to talk into trouble. Though trouble wasn't exactly what she had planned for today, though she wouldn't mind a bit of it. "Well, I thought I would show you around a bit, and I got you some candy." She said, holding up the bag. "But you can pick where we go first, though I'm afraid I don't think I can smuggle you into Hogwarts." Though she did wonder if it was possible, she knew better than to try. Their mother's wrath wouldn't be worth it. At all.

It was Brightstone weekend and Elly wanted to buy some of the new candies that Honeydukes sold. Elly wandered into the village and hoped she hadn't forgotten her wallet. It was something that Elly could do easily, she could be so chaotic at times.

Going to Brightstone village wasn't really planned and Elly hadn't bothered to ask anyone to go with her. Maybe she should have asked Matt or someone in her house. It was too late now anyway and Elly looked at all of the displays filled with the newest Wizarding must haves. Some of them looked amazing, but Elly didn't have the money for it. When she wanted to go to Honeydukes she heard a familiar voice. Her somewhat partner in crime and sometimes Elly still had the smell of owl dung in her nose.

''Hey Phoebe, who is this you are with?'' Elly looked at the other girl that was with her. She seemed younger, but looked somewhat similar to Phoebe. Elly was curious and hoped that wouldn't rub of the wrong way on both the girls. ''What are you doing here?'' Elly smiled and looked at the girls.

Alice knew that Phoebe was being reasonable, but she also knew her sister could be persuaded sometimes. Smiling up at her, she made her eyes bigger than they already were. "Please? If anyone can manage it, it's you." She said, flattering her older sister's ego. It was usually at least helpful in getting Phoebe to agree to her plans. But her head turned when someone else called Phoebe's name, and a girl approached. Alice looked at her curiously, taking in that she was around Phoebe's age. They were probably friends from school. "I'm Alice." She said as an explanation, giving her a big smile. "I'm Phoebe's sister!"

Phoebe smiled in amusement as Alice tried to flatter her into giving in. It was funny to see her try these tactics, as she wasn't fooling anyone. Her sister was many things, but sneaky was not one of them. She shook her head and ruffled her sister's hair. "You'll just have to wait a few months." She said, though she remembered clearly how much she had hated waiting. There wasn't really anything she could do about it, though. She looked up when a familiar voice called her name. Grinning, she waved at Elly and started to introduce Alice, but her younger sister beat her to it. "She's visiting because she misses me soooo much." She added, slinging an arm around Alice's shoulders and giving her a grin. "Are you on your own, Elly?"

Phoebe had told her once she had some siblings, but Elly didn't know how many. So when the younger girl said she was Phoebe her sister she wasn't shocked. Alice seemed to be very bubbly and joyful and her mood made Elly excited as well. ''Hello Alice, I am Elly'' She didn't even bother to tell people she was named Elizabeth anymore, she never used it anymore. She only had to write it on her exams and homework, but that was it. ''Awh, that is sweet though, will she be going to Hogwarts this year?'' Elly looked at Alice and she seemed about the right age. Not that she was very good at guessing people their ages. ''Yes, I kind of made the decision to go last minute, didn't have time to ask anyone.'' Not that she had a lot of friends to ask, most were busy at the moment. ''What are you two doing here?'' Seeing Alice with Phoebe made Elly a bit jealous that she didn't have any siblings. She sometimes wished she maybe had a baby sister that adored her to bits.

This was better than what Alice could have hoped for. Sure, her sister wasn't smuggling her into Hogwarts but she was still meeting someone that went there! Someone that wasn't related to her, for once. "Hi Elly, Are you Phoebe's friend? Are you in Ravenclaw too?" She asked curiously. "Or in Gryffindor or Slytherin or Hufflepuff?" She asked quickly, listing of all the houses she knew. "I'm going to Hogwarts this year, yes." She said, not letting Phoebe answer for her. "And I'm here to visit Phoebe but mostly because I hoped she'd try to take me to Hogwarts with her." She stuck out her tongue at her sister. "But she won't."

Phoebe was glad to see Elly. They were friends, at least as far as she was concerned. Doing something like cleaning out the owlery for detention together wasn't really something you could do without bonding with someone at least a little. She watched in amusement as Alice asked Elly which house she was in and then told her she was coming to Hogwarts soon too, though she rolled her eyes when her little sister just wouldn't let the idea of going to the castle go. "I told you, I can't." She said, ruffling her hair again. It was quite a mess by now. "I was just going to show her around. Do you want to join us?" She asked Elly. It would be nice to have some more company.

It was funny to see how badly the girl wanted to go to Hogwarts. She remembered when it was her time and how much she had waited for the day to go. ''I consider Phoebe a friend yes and I am in Ravenclaw as well'' Although she had wanted Gryffindor at first, she had accepted Ravenclaw now. ''Awh, if we took you, you wouldn't have a house and so you couldn't come to the lessons'' Elly muttered trying to make it worth the wait. ''Once you have a house the fun starts'' Elly smiled, the moment she got the hat on her head was absolutely magical and amazing. ''Do you have a favourite house already?'' Elly remembered she had even dreamed about being in Gryffindor. She had read books and everything about the house and then she was sorted in her second favourite. ''Sure, that would be fun, were are we going to now?'' Elly wanted to go to honeydukes, but if the girls already went there another shop was fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back