Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna finaly arrived her home and she was so much miss her bed and not thinking about homework ourndoing leason and one week no work. She was agreed with Sam, that she can be home one week with her lovely family and then go back and work the shop. Jenna spend small time with her brother Thomas and she don't wanted no more her company becouse she get tired trying be a good soster. Jenna right now don't wanted spend the time with him but now she find her best friend Siriuss and mised his hugs and talks. Jenna knoked the Woods family door. @Sirius Woods

Sirius most recently came home from a race that had been going on for almost two weeks and he was tired. He recently met a girl who had a little distracted from Jenna because he had something more than a friend, but had not told her girlfriend so as not to ruin the friendship between the two. Sirius had just entered his room, heard the knock at the door, and he opened the door. Opening the door, he saw Jenna. '' Hello, Jenna. Come on in. '' he said, went aside so the girl could come in and close the door behind her.

Jenna take deep breath and smiled Siriuss. "I hope i don't disturb you. I will sty home one week and then go back to New Zealand, i have work" Het dad alredy know about her work and he don't mind that Jenna worked. He was glad about her and she don't wanted spend time with Thomas and better be here with Siriuss. She walked her and it was so nice be back to home.

'' No, of course. Oh, we do not have much time to spend together. I myself recently returned from the race. '' he said as he closed the door behind Jenna. Then the girlfriend let her undress and take off her boots, then gave her slippers, because Sirius' mother didn't like it when the guests walked around the house in outdoor shoes. '' Would you like tea or something else? '' Sirius waited for Jenna to put on her slippers to go to the kitchen with her.

"Oh, did i missing something fun?" She take deep breath and take slippers. "I would love to get tea with lemon but i can sty with you tonight? I don't want to be with Thomas. He changed" Jenna told Siriusd and hoped he don't mind if she sty her with her best friend.

'' Then we'll have to come up with something fun. '' he said, but time will tell his friends that someone else will join them. '' Okay, then wait until the water in the kettle boils. Of course. Oh, that it had happened to him? '' Sirius asked, taking out two cups from the shelf.

Jenna smiled Siruss and she was happy that she have best friend from New Yourk and she don't mind that he was muggle. "Thanky! He is changed and he don't wanted be friends enymore. Spend all the time alone and forgot about me. What happened if i some day get realy angry to him and i be a bad person?" She cared about him and she was try do better for him and he ignored her and they no more was close.

Sirius turned off the kettle, then made tea for himself and Jenna while he was making tea listening to his girlfriend. '' Have you asked why he behaves like that? I don't think he forgot you. Maybe something is bothering him. As my grandmother once said, anger does no good to a person. You should talk to your brother. '' he said, then handed Jenna tea. ''Cake eaten?'' Sirius asked, putting her cup on the table. '' I missed you very much.'' he admitted even though he didn't think he would say it out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back