Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Blake)
Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
((Yellow rose for Tres Bear, Open after Pheeb))

Just like the last person, Lars had no idea who this was. It was a strange name, Tres. Lars had wandered around aimlessly for a while, as if hoping the person would reveal themselves to him spontaneously, but had eventually started asking around. That's how he learned Tres was a girl in Slytherin, and he made his way over to their table. "Tres?" He asked timidly, looking around.

Tres was excited for valentines. She didn't exactly expect anything from it, but it was certainly a fun environment to be in. She wore a simple dress as she had some food at the table, when she heard someone calling out her name. "Are you looking for me?" she asked, wondering if she'd actually misheard, "I'm Tres Bear,"

Lars was immensely relieved when a girl reacted to him, at least he wasn't making a complete fool of himself here. He rushed over to her, a nervous smile on his face. "Hi.. I'm Lars. I mean, that's not important." He said, blushing lightly. "What I meant to say is that I have a rose for you." He said, holding out the yellow one with her name on the note.

To Tres. thank you for saving me and cheering me up at the ball.

Selene

Tres’ eyes lit up, “Hi Lars,” spotting the rose, she took the note excitedly, expecting at first for it to be from her sister. Realising instead it was from the girl she’d looked out for at the Yule Ball though, she thought the gesture was even sweeter. “I can’t believe she sent me one!” Tres was hopeful that Selene would take her up on the offer to go shopping soon, “Thanks Lars. Did you get any roses?” She asked, hoping he wasn’t just delivering but getting some himself too.

Lars was glad the girl didn't make fun of him, and that she seemed very happy about her rose. He smiled at her. "Uh, glad you like it." He said, not sure what else to say about it. Her question made him blush. "Not yet... but I hope to get at least one from my, uh, someone." He said, suddenly shy about using the word boyfriend in front of a stranger. But then he felt bad for being shy about it, it wasn't like he was ashamed. "My boyfriend." He added, forcing the words out quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back