Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
Today, on the fourth of September, 2022, Violet Bellamy was turning fifteen. Fifteen wasn't that spectacular an age, in her honest opinion, but it was a nice age regardless. Wasn't quite the milestone of sweet sixteen, or seventeen - adulthood in the magical world, or eighteen - adulthood back home in Australia, but it still seemed somewhat cool. Fifteen. I'm fifteen years old today.
Violet toyed with her breakfast, contemplating the day ahead. She was sure she had a class, but she couldn't quite remember what it was. She would check later, she figured, when she'd go to the common room and have some chocolate and get her books. She hoped she would get to see Aries today - her mouth curved in to a sly smile at the thought. She had become quite attached to the fifth year Ravenclaw, to say the least. She'd make a point of seeing Angus at dinner if they hadn't seen each other before - he was dating Kailey's little sister, and about time too, he was mad about her and hadn't shut up about her all holidays. Taking a sip of her juice, Violet stared off in to space, fiddling with the bracelet around her wrist, a present from her grandfather. She wondered if anyone knew or remembered that it was her birthday. Still, there was the whole day ahead.
Slightly self-consciously, she tossed her newly blonde hair over her shoulders, looking down at her uniform, which her mother had tailored for her. Her sweater emphasised her well-developed figure, which she normally kept hidden under baggy clothes or her work robes. But she had promised to be more outgoing and happier with the way she looked, and try to look more glamourous. She was wearing lipgloss, for heaven's sake. The fourteen year old Violet would never have done such a thing. Sitting up a little straighter in her chair, she pushed her shoulders back and tilted her head to the sky, lost in reverie.

Andromeda walked into the Great Hall with a single minded purpose, remembering last year at this time had been Violets 14th birthday, she had marked the date on her charmed calender so that she would remember from there on in. When the small birthday elf began jumping up and down the week before reminding her not to forget to get a gift, Andy had smiled. She preferred being organised than showing up empty handed. She had grown over the summer and was now 5'6", her hair had been dyed a deeper shade of red and she walked now with more poise than she ever had before. Her own 15th birthday was only days away.

Seeing Violet on her own she walked over and sat down beside her pushing a parcel across to her before giving her an affectionate hug.
"Happy Birthday Violet" she smiled, "So how does it feel to be the first of us to turn 15?"

[just click on wrapping]

((clever! :lol: ))

Violet looked up and smiled broadly when she saw Andy sit next to her, a present in hand. She returned the hug gratefully, happy that somebody remembered. "Thanks!" she exclaimed happily, although she shook her head when she looked at the present. "You seriously shouldn't have, you know," she laughed, knowing the line was a little cliched, but not caring. Sure, she'd been an only child for a while, but she wasn't used to being the centre of attention. She carefully opened the present, and grinned when she saw what it was. "Oh my gosh! That's so awesome! Thank you so much!" she gushed, really happy with the shirt. "And being the first makes me feel...kinda sophisticated. Or maybe just old, I don't know!"

[thank you :lol: ]

"Aw you're welcome. Honestly I didn't think you'd be in for jars of candy and stuff, now you're a sophisticated 15 year old" she stuck out her tongue playfully, "I'd have said old myself but seeing as its my 15th in another 11 days I'll go with sophisticated. Though those could be wrinkles there at the side"
Andy laughed and nudged her.
"I'm only joking Vi, so come on spill. What did you do for the summer? Yourself and Aries still going strong?" she clamped her mouth shut then, Andy had a nasty knack of saying the wrong thing. What if they had broken up or something and Violet had spent the summer distraught? Hoping this wasn't the case she smiled before asking her what her plans for the rest of her birthday were.

Violet giggled, clearly showing her lack of sophistication. "Means we're just that much cooler than the rest of the grade," Violet reasoned, with a grin. "Wrinkles? Well, I've spent too much time here laughing so maybe they're just laughter lines. Sounds more like I've enjoyed my life so far," she continued, sounding much older than fifteen.
"What did I do for the summer? I sat around the house doing nothing, reading my textbooks and the occaisional letter," she explained, blushing at the mention of the letters. "Angus spent much more time out of the house than I did...he's dating Kailey's little sister, Luna, now, bless him. Aries and I are still going strong, though I haven't seen much of him yet," she grinned. "What about you? I noticed there are a few new people in our classes...is your boy one of them?" she asked, out of curiosity. She hadn't met the transfers yet, but there were a few of them it seemed.

Andy smiled delighted that Violet and Aries were still dating, they had looked so cute together when she had seen them together last.
"Yep he's one of them and he's in my house as well. Talk about a trial on my hormones and peace of mind. His sisters are here too and don't exactly like me very much but that's another story altogether. Looking foward to an easy year ahead or do you think they'll start preparing us for the OWLs?"
Andy was hoping for a few light classes this year, so that she could spend some time with Carlisle but knew the chances of them having vast amount of free periods or small assignment loads was a fantasy.

Violet grinned, happy that he had gotten the transfer. "Well, it may be a challenge but it should be fun in the end...right?" she laughed. "I'm sure his sisters will come around eventually. Probably only don't like you to be defensive. Or maybe they need to get to know you before they can make a proper assessment. Normally it's the brothers you've got to watch, so I've heard, but in this case it's the sisters," she rambled, with a shrug. How people couldn't like Andy was a complete mystery to Violet. "Easy? When is anything ever easy! Well I've heard we get more field trips in History of Magic, and I'm not sure about any of the other subjects but I'm sure they'll be interesting and exciting in any case," she reasoned, hopefully. Muggle Studies had field trips too, apparently...and subjects like Charms and DADA were always good fun. The work was hard, but it was enjoyable nonetheless, which made Hogwarts such a rewarding experience. Violet could never go back to a muggle school. Not now she'd experienced this.

Aries had spent the past few days back sorting classes out with his professors as he decided he wanted to drop one of his electives. The rest of his time was patrolling outside the Hufflepuff house in the hopes of seeing Violet but he hadn't seen her at all. At the soting ceremony he had caught a glimpse of her as everyone was leaving but by the time he had pushed through the crowd she was gone. As he entered the Great Hall he saw her sitting with Andromeda and smiled. As different as the red haired girl looked, strikingly beautiful he knew no-one came even a hairs breath close to how utterly and deeply gorgeous Violet was.
As he got closer he noticed wrapping and a shirt on the table and frowned. It was either a gift back from holidays or a birthday. Of all things they had never mentioned was birthdays, Aries hoped it wasn't this even with the two gifts he had in his pocket for her.

"Hey beautiful" he put his hands on her shoulders and kissed the top of her head before sitting beside her, leaning to the side to acknowledge Andy.

"Hey Andromeda".

Violet took a sip of juice, being extremely careful not to spill anything on the new shirt, before hearing somebody approach her. Looking around, she smiled - it was Aries. She felt heat rising in her cheeks as he kissed the top of her head, before he sat down and Violet was able to calm herself again. "Hey you, long time no see!" she exclaimed, happily. This birthday is off to such a wonderful start, she thought, happily. "How are you this wonderful day?" she asked.

Andromeda nodded her head sagely.
"I hope they come around, it's not like I've done anything to them and I'm crazy about their brother. Maybe it's the French blood, French girls are supposed to be very possessive" she sighed listening to Violet chat about their classes for the coming year, before she had a chance to say anything however Aries showed up.
"Hey Aries" she greeted him back and seeing how happy his very presence made Violet decided the best course of action would be to make herself scarce.

"Well I'll leave you to it then, have a great birthday Violet. I'll probably be back down again later anyhow".

"I should ask my cousin about that...she's a 5th year at Beauxbatons, and I'd say she'd have had to have dealt with a few possessive girlfriends..." she muttered with a wince, thinking about Antoinette and all the trouble she got in to for flirting and kissing other girls boyfriends instead of studying and trying hard in class. Even though she was very intelligent, which stunned Violet. It seemed like such a waste.
"Well, alright. Thank you so, so much for the present," Violet added, beaming. "I'll see you later!" she said with a wave and a broad smile, before turning to Aries.
"So, what's this revelation you said you were going to tell me about?"

"You don't have to leave because of me" Aries shrugged though it was probably best, especially as Violet wanted to know his big revelation.
"Did I tell you that you look great today? What's with the present anyway?" deflecting the moment a bit longer he hoped as he put his arm about her waist.

"No, no not your fault at all, I have my own someone to get to" she winked at Violet before waving as she walked away. She took one look back and couldn't help but be delighted for Violet. They really did compliment one another and Andy wondered not for the first time if herself and Carlisle did too?

Violet leant against Aries, smiling serenely. "Oh, why thank you," she said with a grin, before looking down at the present as Aries brought it up. "Oh! Didn't I tell you? Ah, I don't think I ever did, hah. Today's my birthday, I'm fifteen today!" she exclaimed, excitedly. Her birthday was so early on in the school year, it seemed ridiculous to even celebrate it on the actual day - she might as well have celebrated it while back at home, just before leaving for school. Violet liked birthdays, she just got embarassed when any sort of fuss was made about them, so she tried to keep them as fairly quiet affairs.

Aries groaned.
"Well I will mark it on my calender for future reverence alright. Look Violet" he turned himself around on the seat to look at her fully, "I know I asked you to come back to the school early and I'm sorry I didn't manage in the end to get back myself. Harrison had an accident and broke his leg. We couldn't figure out where the wizarding hospital in Mexico was, so went to a muggle one until we could get back. Talk about clueless. His parents could have apparated him but they were afraid he would get splinched or worse. They had never apparated someone with broken bones before, I don't think they were willing to risk their only sons limb. Eventually they decided that the muggle hospital was way too backward and portkeyed it out of there. The drama went on way too long for my liking really" he sighed, "but even though I didn't know it was your birthday I got you this. I thought it would look beautiful in your hair".
He took the rafia box from his robes pocket and passed it to her.

[you know the drill click on gift ;) ]

Violet listened to Aries' story, her jaw dropping slightly as she listened. "Oh my gosh...wow, I'm sorry to hear that," she responded, saddened to hear that. "Is he okay now?" she asked, concerned. Truth be told, Violet had only ended up getting to school a couple of days early, and had spent that time redecorating her portion of the dorm she shared with Rhyspa and Lemina, feeling quite obsessive-compulsive. Besides, the cooking at Hogwarts was always fantastic...although she did miss her mother's baking. At least her mother had sent cakes and brownies. They had arrived early that morning.
"Oh, you didn't have to get me anything at all!" Violet exclaimed, opening the box out of curiosity. She gasped, very impressed with the beautiful hairclip within the box. "Oh wow! Aries, it's beautiful, thank you!" she exclaimed, leaning forward and kissing him on the lips, before drawing back to fix the hairclip in to her hair.

Aries blushed if she was happy with that how would she react to her real present. He barely had time to return her kiss when she began fixing the hair clip. He smiled admiring it on her before he began to fidget.

"Violet the erhm... realisation I had when I was away...." he exhaled deeply this was not as easy as he thought it was going to be, he took out the small egg shaped gift from his other pocket and placed it infront of her.

"I realised that I... I love you and I know you probably think we're too young to even know what love is but I'm nearly 16 and well, I've never felt like this before. Every day I was away from you I missed you more and yet I could still remember every little thing about you, I wanted only to be with you. I got this for you when I made that earth shattering realisation."

Inside the gold plated egg was an eternity ring with their names engraved, a beautiful solid gold band with tiny diamonds sporadically placed on the band. He waited for her to say something, anything. His insides were tightening in apprehension.

click on egg :p

Violet's eyes widened as Aries brought up the realisation. She wasn't exactly sure what it would be, but she was intrigued to see what it might be. She gave him an encouraging smile, as he pulled out an egg-shaped container from his pocket.
I realised that... Violet stopped breathing, her heart pounding. She knew this had to be something important - the important things in life were always the most difficult to say, and Aries looked like he was struggling to say what he wanted to. I love you. It was as though everything around her blocked out, and time froze. She couldn't hear anything but his words, and she didn't want to hear anything else. I love you. Well, she was only fifteen, but Violet was pretty certain she felt the same way. All the things he said...that was exactly how she felt, too.
She turned towards the gift, composing herself. She had begun to breathe again, but it was a bit of a difficult job to do so. Gingerly, she opened it and saw the ring. It was perhaps the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen, and it was hers. Theirs. Tears welled up in her eyes - but these were not tears of sadness, they were tears of joy. Violet felt happier than she'd ever been before. This is perhaps the best birthday anybody's ever had, she thought to herself, as she turned back to Aries, her face illuminated by a smile. "Oh my..." she mumbled, breathless. She threw her arms around Aries, grinning madly. "Aries, I...well, I'm only fifteen, but I feel exactly the same way. I love you." She closed her eyes, resting her head on his shoulder. This is the single greatest moment of my fifteen years on earth.

The knot in his stomach got tighter with each passing moment, she said nothing but turned her attention instead to the gift. His heart hammered loudly and felt that at any moment, it would exhilarate right out of his body. He didn't know what to think until at last she looked at him and he knew. He knew without her having to say anything, it was written all over her face. She was so happy with what he had disclosed and with the gift, so happy infact that she professed her own love for him. Aries stared for a fraction of a second before wrapping her in his arms and kissing her gently.
"The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you, the happiest is right now" he told her as he reached up and kissed her forehead.

Violet held on to Aries as though he was a liferaft. She loved him. It felt like a great weight was off her chest to have those feelings out in the open. I love you, I love you, I love you. She sighed, happily, as she rested her head against him. She wasn't sure how long she'd felt like this, but now she'd said it, it just felt as though she'd known it forever. Well, maybe not forever, but at least since she'd met him. Ever since she'd met him, it was like he meant so much to her and she just didn't know why. They'd only met the one time, but she missed him, really missed him. Then they'd met again, and he had given her her first kiss...and the letters..."This is the happiest day of my life," Violet stated, quietly. They felt like the truest words she'd ever spoken. "Having your letters on the holidays made my mediocre existance bearable. Just reading your words...it was like I was hearing your voice in my head speak those words to me." She reached up, and wiped away the tears that had welled up in her eyes. "I never thought anyone could ever love me," she admitted. "Or like me, or anything..." she added, sadly. She had plenty of love to give, but she was awkward, shy...seemingly out of place. And in her own eyes, she wasn't beautiful, or anything.

Aries wiped the tears that fell, girls would always perplex him. Hadn't she just said it was the happiest day of her life? When she lay her soul bare to him, offered up her insecurities, he was speechless. How could anyone not like her, love her? He pulled her close, wrapping his arms about her.

"You don't need anyone else" he told her, "I love you, I know your worth."
He tilted her chin up so he could look into her perfect face. If beauty was in the eye of the beholder then every boy who had been looking at Violet had simply been too stupid to actually see her. He had been lucky, very lucky.

"I love you, Aries, I really, honestly do." She chuckled to herself slightly, repeating the words sounded so silly but they just came to her so naturally. "I like the way that sounds," she added, giggling, as she leaned against him. "Thank you," she said, softly. "Thank you for making this the best birthday I've ever had, even it it's not even 9am yet...and, you know, thank you for being here, with me," she blabbered, reddening as she realised she made no sense. She gave Aries a squeeze, stretching up slightly and kissing him on the lips. "Hmm. Probably have to get ready for class soon," she muttered, a little disappointed that she couldn't stay at breakfast all day.

Aries heard her telling him that she loved him and he smiled, she was like an open book to him or perhaps it was that he saw his own feelings being mirrored in her face. She kissed him and not for the first time since he met her did he wish for time to stand still.

"I'll walk you up to your house then" he wasn't due for his own class for another bit anyhow and would most definitely fit in the time. He'd make the time.
"Happy Birthday Violet" he whispered before kissing her again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back