Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
12" Ebony Wood Interlaced with Core of Belladonna's Essence
"Where are you taking me, is this the way to the Eiffel Tower?" A giggly brunette would ask in the mist of trying her best to keep up. Low heels scrape the ground, very low cheap heels that she fixed up the last minute for the fashion show. Rushing, if they keep running in these heels they would surely snap from cement ground and little bit dragging and pushing, along with giggling. Those were the sounds that mingled and surround her for the moment. "But the fashion show hadn't finished and I might, may need this to pass my class," she pulls back, but the other won't let out. Not when they were so close, so very close. Close enough to apparate right up the tower and avoiding muggels by doing so, still had to be quiet not to get caught. "Okay, no fashion show, alright, if I get in trouble because of you," she smirked pressing firmly onto the other's hand, she held back four fingers, excluding the thumb. They had tug back and forth, and now she was giving in. Giving into temptation and to have a little more fun with her new friend. Maybe drinking before hadn't been a good idea, but she never felt this free, more alive in this moment, any regrets would be push to the side. All worries and cares can wait until the next morning, when it would be too late. Though, she doubt she'd regret any of it, none at all. "Okay, ready whenever you are," she squeezed the other's hand once more, waiting for that moment they'd disappear together in midair.

Fashion week was Emmanuelle's favourite time of year and being there as part of her job was s dream come true, even if she worked every hour under the sun at least she wasn't stuck in an office or in some ministry job like many of her Beauxbaton friends. It was very early on in the event that Emmanuelle came across Stella and the two seemed drawn to each other. It was always more fun when she had a friend to spend her rare off moments with. After finding the perfect moment to sneak away the Beauxbatons graduate grabbed her friends hand and led her away from the event and out onto the streets of Paris. "Be patient," She giggled as Stella tried to find out where she was being led. "If I tell you it won't be a surprise," She teased. Emmanuelle understood Stella's protests, the ongoing fashion show was just as important to her college credit and her job, her boss would kill her if she actually knew she existed.

Emmanuelle was full of energy, she wasn't sure if it was the excitement of being with her new friend, or the wine but either way she had got the sudden urge to do something spontaneous and Stella just happened to be with her when the mood struck. "Okay we're here," She said pausing at the foot of the Eiffel tower. "Wait till the coast is clear," Emmanuelle checked for any signs of passing muggles before pulling Stella into the shadow of the tower, once she felt the other girl clinging onto her she apparated them both to the highest point of the tower.

Lashes fluttered shut the moment their form faded into the shadows and disappeared with an audible faint pop. Reappearing at the top of tower, Stella clung to the lovely Emmanuelle standing next to her. Stella, reminded why she doesn't like flying or quidditch for that matter. Taking in the view of Paris left her breathless and wary. Dazzled by Paris at night and afraid to be up so high, Stella wrapped her arms around the girl's waist. "I can't believe.....so high and so beautiful....," Stella navigates and gets a better control of these emotions overwhelming the young designer. Heartbeat slowed down in time, it was no longer pounding at her chest or rattling within her rib cage. Stella wouldn't want to make Emmanuelle feel bad about her bringing them up here, not with an eye-opening, wonderful view of Paris at eventide. Stella, stood firm, gaze wander over the entire city. "Think we had a little too much to drink, but this, this is just amazing. Thanks for bringing me here."

The wind at the top of the tower was intense, Emmanuelle's dress didn't offer her much protection from the slight cold but she'd drank just enough that she didn't care. She put her arms around the girl who seemed to be clinging onto her for dear life, hopefully she wasn't scared of heights or else Emmanuelle had made a very poor move in trying to impress her. "It's one of my favourite spots in the city," She said as she looked out over Paris. "I'm glad I could share it with you," Emmanuelle beamed down at the girl. "I think you're wrong about us drinking too much though, we should drink more," Emmanuelle smirked at the girl. If she had her way, their night was just beginning.

Stella return the smile, an uptick in heartbeat reminded her again where exactly where she was standing at the moment. "Yeah, I can see why. Never imagine I would ever make it to Paris," Stella admitted, cheeks redden with a blush. Never mind standing up on top of the historic, Eiffel Tower. Stella couldn't wait to indulge her mother with details about her night. It's been a rather long time she shared anything personal like this with the woman. "Oh, should we?" Stella mused. "I'm up for anything as long as you don't ditch me. I know we can magic our way out of here at anytime, but it be boring without you," Stella laughed, not even sure where that came from. It probably had to do with the fact she was instantly fond of Emmanuelle and their shared love for fashion. Stella love knowing there were more witches like Emmanuelle and Amber interested in fashion as much as she was.

Emmanuelle felt an instant comfort with Stella, it was unlike anything she'd felt before with someone she had known for such little amount of time. "You're in fashion, I imagine Paris will be a regular occurrence in your future and hopefully that means we can spend more time together," She blushed and brushed against the girl. "As much as I love it up here, I'm sure how wise it is to continue drinking up here, we could go back to my room," Emmanuelle suggested, "I not going anywhere without you,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back