Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
((Yellow, open after Daniel Remdond))

Kauri wasn't especially familiar with students in the younger years, and he was a little ashamed to realise he didn't recognise the next anme on his list at all. He had no choice but to try his luck in the Great Hall at mealtime, calling out as he paced down the Ravenclaw table with his basket in hopes of finding the boy he was looking for. "Daniel? Daniel Remdond? Rose for Daniel Remdond!"

Daniel had just finished his meal at the Ravenclaw table when he heard someone call his name."That's me!" he said, sticking his arm up. He had noticed something had been happening in the castle. It seemed to be filled with even more excitement. He wondered why someone was looking for him, especially since the boy was older than him.

Kauri perked up when he spotted the boy he was looking for, making a beeline alongside the table for him. "Hey!" Kauri said cheerfully once he reached Daniel, reaching into his basket and pulling out the rose he had been looking for. "I've got a rose for you, here you go!" He said brightly, handing over the flower and its attached card. "Happy Valentines day!"

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for being my very best friend.

Love
Kara Munn

Daniel took the rose from the older boy."Thanks!" He had seen roses being handed out around the school, but still wasn't really sure what they were for. He guessed Valentines Day, since the boy mentioned it. He read the note and grinned. Making a mental note to thank Kara, he packed the rose away in his bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back