• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Sweet 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade Caja

Well-Known Member
Messages
864
OOC First Name
Catherine
Wand
Willow 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Jades going to turn 16 very soon, and I was wondering who she knows who would like to come to her party. You can be in her year, or know her from other RPs etc. Also I'm not sure where I should have the event either. Any ideas would be appreciated :)
 
I will be attending :hug:

*drags Alex with me*
 
Yay!! Now we have to figure out the best place to have it. How about a picnic or something out on the lawn? Jade can get some food from the kitchens and bring it down. What do you think?
 
You can count Zuka in :D
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top