Sushi Anyone..?

Sukie Takahiro

Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose and a Handful Sprinkle of Fairy Dust
Sukie had spent the whole night the day before preparing sushi. His homemade sushi was really popular in Hogwarts now. Sukie was proud of his sushi, and he was a pure Japanese boy, which meant he was supposed to do good sushi. Sukie enjoyed making sushi for his friends, he knew they really appreciated what he had done. Sukie beamed. Sushi-making was one of the wonders of life for him.

Sukie began to roll a picnic mat on the lawn. He placed his sushi on the colorful plates, and he took out some Japanese Green tea and butterbeer in case they didn't like green tea. Sukie then took out some wasabi and a few pairs of chopsticks and forks. He was aware that some of the English people here in Hogwarts did not know how to use chopsticks. Sukie sighed, it was a tradition to eat sushi with chopsticks and eating them with forks was such a disgrace.

Sukie looked at the people who walked past him. "Who wants sushi?" he asked, as he flicked his jet black hair with his pink fingernails.

Carlisle was walking around, enjoying the beautiful day as best as possible when a smell came wafting over to him. He paused for a moment with a furrowed brow until he recognized it..."SUUSSSHIII!!!" He burst out with glee. Carlisle absolutely adored sushi and hadn't had any for ages and ages. His eyes darted about the lawn, trying to find the source of this wondrous smell.

Finally his eyes fell upon a little Japanese boy sitting on a picnic mat. He flipped once, then twice, then three times and kept going until he made it right up to the picnic mat and pulled himself up into a standing position and asking in as much of an even voice as he could. "Do I smell sushi?" Though the was no denying the prying in his eyes.

Sukie looked up in surprise at the older boy. Sukie stood up and bowed at his twice. "Yes its Sushi!" he said excitedly. "Want some?" he asked the older boy. "Come sit," he added, pointing to the picnic mat. "I have all kind of sushi, which want do you want to try first?" he asked, passing the boy a pair of pink wooden chopsticks.

"I'm Sukie Takahiro by the way," he continued with a big smile. "Want some Japanese green tea or butterbeer to go with your sushi? Or perhaps wasabi or Japanese soya sauce?" he inquired girlishly.

"I love sushi," Sukie muttered, taking out some raw salmon and mackerel. "Want some of these?" he asked again.

Remus wondered around tired, he hadn't slept the best last night though he did want to get around Hogwarts a little bit more. He walked out onto the Lawn where he looked around seeing a mat of to the side where their were two boy's eating Sushi. He had always liked sushi but could he go over there and eat with them, for one The younger boy was popular and the other Boy was rather older then he was so he decided to walk over and give it his best shot. "Hi... Um... I'm Remus i Couldn't help noticing you had Sushi over here..." He smiled nervously, "I couldn't be a nuisance and request some for myself" He asked smiling slightly going a little red in the face.

Carlisle returned the bow before setting himself down, almost elegantly, onto the picnic mat and flicked a pair of shop sticks up into his hand before twirling them around in his fingers and clicking them twice in a slight performance of skill. He wasn't one to show off.. but he was very proud of his skills with chop sticks and wanted the boy to know he ate sushi the proper way.

His eyes drifted across the picnic mat and found the forks. His expression seemed the slightest but repulsed as if they shouldn't be there and he murmured a slight 'tut tut'. Not at the boy of course, but anyone who would think of butchering sushi with English cutlery. The boy exclaimed that he had all types of sushi and this was indeed true, The mat was covered in it... and all on very nicely decorated plates.

When the boy introduced himself as Sukie Takahiro, Carlisle bowed his head respectfully and said in a warm, light and friendly voice, "Carlisle, Carlisle Moonlight". Sukie went on to offer him drinks and sauce to which Carlisle responded with, "Butterbear? With sushi?" The look on his face was of complete shock before he went he added, "Abit of both for the sauce selection if you would".

A new boy came along and asked if he may join in, "Are you going to butcher your sushi with a fork?" He looked over the boy a few times with a raised eyebrow and waited for Sukie to greet him

Sukie watched in awe at the older boy. "You're a natural!" he commented, as he did the same thing with his chopsticks. Sukie nodded. "Yeah butterbeer, since most people here don't like Japanese green tea," Sukie replied with a sad sigh. Sukie smiled. "Here's a bit of both, now tuck in," he replied with a big smile as he watched Carlisle begin to eat the sushi.

"The fork, oh no! Most of the kids here can't eat with chopsticks so usually bring along forks just in case if their hands are dirty. But its such a disgrace to eat sushi with forks., in my opinion" he answered.

"Hey Remus, I'm Sukie," Sukie replied when another boy joined them. "Sure, why not?" he asked passing an empty plate and a pair of chopsticks to Remus. "There, help yourself to anything," Sukie said kindly. He loved it when people ate his sushi.

Remus waited nervously for the response and when he was granted one grinned, before looking toward Carlisle, "Oh No.. I was taught to use chopsticks from a young age." He smiled looking toward Sukie as he was offered a spare plate. Remus took it gently sitting down with them as he picked up a piece of sushi with his chop stick's with ease, looking at the two boys before him. "Thank you." Remus Smiled.

"As are you" Carlisle responded with a smile as he picked up a piece of Sashimi and popped it into his mouth with a happy smile. He then took a plate and set it in front of him before picking out some Amaebi, Hamachi and a few other things before looking about and saiyng in a disbelieving voice, "I'm so sorry Remus.. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Carlisle, Carlisle Moonlight". He smiled as the boy noted that he could use chopsticks, good.

Sukie watched as the two boys ate his sushi and sashimi. Sukie smiled. "I take orders too, so if you need sushi or sashimi for parties or anything, just ask me," Sushi explained to them proudly. "I'm a Slytherin First Year, what about both of you?" he asked them, as he flicked his hair with his pink fingernails, yes pink!.

Remus ate the food nicely as he looked at Sukie as he was speaking to them and introduced his house and year. "I am Also a First year and belong to Slytherin."He forced a smile, trying to look happy that he was placed where he was. Remus took the stereotypical Slytherin's much like any one who wasn't in the house did a bunch of 'uptight and arrogant losers.' "And Hey I love it here..."He tried to express coming from his mouth as convincing as possible.

Tiffany had had a really bad day. She couldn't swim, and she fell into the lake by accident. Tiffany grumbled as she walked towards the castle, her clothes drenched. On her way to her castle, Tiffany noticed three boys eating a particular kind of food. The food seemed appetizing somehow, even though she had never seen it before. Tiffany began to walk towards the boys. She knew she was wet all over, but she didn't mind. Being in the water had made her hungry.

"Hey Sukie," she said sweetly. "Could I try one please?" she asked him, smiling at Sukie. She had knew Sukie when they had met at the Slytherin Common Room once.

Tiffany turned to face the other two boys. "You're Remus right, if I'm not wrong, i think i've seen you at the Slytherin meeting," she uttered. "And I'm Tiffany Wilson," she said as she introduced herself to the older boy.

Sukie looked up when he head a familiar voice. "Oh Hey Tiffy, oh my pinkish goodness! You're wet! What happened?" he asked, reaching into his bag for a towel. Sukie passed the towel to Tiffany. He had planned to go swimming later in the day, but Tiffany really needed the towel. "Oh sure Tiffy, this is called Sushi," he explained to her excitedly. He enjoyed introducing Sushi to his friends, it seems as if he had just introduced Sushi to the world.

"You eat it like this," he said, teaching Tiffany how to use a chopstick. "There, can you do it?" he asked. "Why don't you try a few times, if you can't you can use this fork to eat your sushi," Sukie replied with a warm smile.

Sukie then turned to Remus and Carlisle. "Need more drinks or sushi?" he asked with a big smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back