Surprised

Alex rolled his eys. 'Course not silly.'he said smiling, makign her stand down again with a slight push. 'Tell you though. if you're as sneaky as that in the compotion, I'm placing my bets on you,'he said smiling. He wasn't joking about that part.

Nina stumbled as he pushed her down. Nina smiled and mouthed 'thank you' to Alex. Nina became silent just smiling, but it wasn't an awkward pause. Nina sat down leaning against the piller, looking up at Alex.

Alex smiled and sat down opposite her, just smiling. 'You're not nervous or anything then, are you?'Alex asked, breaking the silence. He hadn't ntoiced any signs so he was just wondering.

Nina leaned into Alex and whispered, "Just a little, but don't tell anyone." Nina lingered a little putting her hand down. After a few seconds she leaned back and smiled widely. "Are you nervous for me?" Nina asked jokingly, although she hoped he would be. Someone had died and she wanted to see if Alex cared or even knew.

Alex smiled. 'Course not. Why would I be?'Alex answered sarcastically. He rolled his eyes in despair and sighed. 'And I thought you had brains,'he added jokingly this time.

"Because people have died, geez I thought you were my friend!" Nina shouted sarcasticly, and the turned her head away from Alex and she crossed her arms in jest and she looked at his face from the courner of her eyes. Fighting back a smile. Nina eventually gave up the facade and smiled widely.

Alex listened as she shouted at him and he looked guilty wehn she turned away. Maybe you should of just told the truth, mate. You've gone and made her upset now. ALex thoguht to himself before quickly putting ona smile when she smiled. 'I was joking you know.'he said.

Nina smiled widely and said, "So was I silly. I know you care." Nina smiled once again.

Alex laughed. 'Oh,'he said. 'Right'
He smiled. 'Shame there sin't quidditch this year. I rather enjoy watchign your rubbish flying,'Alex said jokingly.

"My rubbish flying? What about you mister?" Nina teased back, pushing his arm lightly.

Alex smiled looking at her shocked. 'What about me? Eh? I don't fly, that's it,'he said smiling.

"Oh I remember a distinct time when you flew, and I was trying to convince you to try out for the team." Nina said happily. Nina smiled warmly at Alex and looked into his eyes. What are you doing Nina? Bad! He is a friend, thats it! Nina thought to herself.

Alex's cheeks went slightly redder than his usual tan-colooured skin. 'Yeah, well, apart from that, I don't fly,'Alex said shrugging it off, still smiling. He looked back at Nina and noticed she was smiling at him again. 'Yeah, what Proffessors are you liking at the moment?'he asked wondering what her thoughts were.

"Ermm what do you mean?" Nina asked unsusre if what he meant is what she thought he meant.

alex smiled, confused. 'Like, you know. Which Proffessors do you like so far?'he said, confused a bit. 'They are different here you know,'he added jokingly

"Oh umm I like Professor King, and I love Herbology. It is so much fun, I can't wait to work with Bubotubers more." Nina said happily. "What about you Alex?" Nina asked curiously.

Alex laughed. 'Trust you, eh?' Mines transfiguration. And then, I also like CoMM but I still think Hagrid was better,'Alex said smiling. 'Didn't you think the Blast ended skrewts were funny?'he asked.

Nina rubbed her arm, remembering the burn she got and said, "Yeah, funny."

Alex noticed she rubbed her arm when she had said funny. He frowned worried. 'You didn't get burnt did you?'he asked worried.

"Just a little. Did you?" Nina asked.

ALex rolled his eys and sighed. ' I hope you went to the nurse,'he said hoping she did. 'Yeah, but probably not as bad as you,'he joked, sticking his tongue out at her.

"Oh says the boy that stuck his hand in a fire." Nina teased back then realised something. "You still haven't told me why you did that." Nina was worried about him, but she didn't want him to get anoyed that she worried to much.

Alex laughed. 'And you're still not going to find out. 'he said smiling. He flexed his hand while he said this rembering clearly why.

Nina pouted fakely and said, "Uhh no fair." Nina smiled brightly at Alex and her eyes danced in the light gleaming off of the trophies. Then she saw Alex flex his hand that he burnt and she said worridly, "Alex, did you get any scares from your burn?"

Alex rolled his eyes. 'you worry too much,'he said sing the same phrase he had used ages ago to her. He smiled though. 'You did go to the nurse thoguh didn't you? You never answered me before,'he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back