Surprised

"No, it wasn't bad." Nina said, exaggerating how minute it was, when in truth she should have gone, but she decided she wanted to leave the class with her head held high and with her dignity still intact as silly as it may seem. "And you, worry too little Alex Cullen!" Nina teased Alex, usuing his whole name which she never did.

'Hey, i'm bigger than you here. You can't just call bigger people little here.'Alex said jokingly, grinning. 'And I do not worry too much so there.'he said before somehow smeelign some of the food from the great hall. 'DO you smell any food or is it just my imagination?'he asked, confused.

"Yeah well I am tuff." Nina joked sticking her toungue out. "Alex I meant you don't worry enough." Nina said chuckling at Alex's misunderstanding. Nina sniffed into the air and then smelt something coming from the Great Hall, but Nina wasn't sure what. "I do smell some sort of food, I am not sure what it is." Nina said shrugging it off, she was getting a little hungry she hardly touched her food at the banquet, she was too nervous.

Alex smiled going red on the cheeks. 'Yeah, well still, whatever,'he said, shrugging. 'I'm glad you can smell food though. At least I'm not going mad yet,'he said smiling.

Nina smiled as she noticed Alex blush. "Not yet anyways." Nina teased.

'Hey, At least I'm not umm, emm, oh I dunno,'Alex said giving up on trying to think of something to say which was very unusual for him.

Nina smiled brightly thinking, Alex couldn't think of something to tease me with, must mean that there is nothing else, at least in his eyes.

Alex tried to think of something else still but Nina wasn't exactly a clever clogs nor was she the dummest person ever. He sighed and stood up, strecthing a bit. 'I dont' know how you can sit there and not be bothered by not moving,'Alex said jokingly.

Nina sighed, she knew Alex was trying to leave and she said, "Oh yeah, I hate not moving for a while." Nina stood up and walked slowly to the door assuming that is what he wanted. Nina looked down and frowned, she hardly got to see him anymore.

Alex smiled, noticing she had suddenly gotten sadder. 'Hey, don't smile,'he said nudging her on the shoulder. He knew reverse sicology but was really hoping it would work on Nina at this moment in time.

Nina smiled weakly. She knew that she wouldn't be able to fight it but it was worth a try. There was something familar about Alex that made her act the way she did, aside from the fact that the knew each other since first year.

Alex smiled wider. 'More like it,'he said cheerfully. 'Oh happy days,'he joked smiling. 'Say, d'you like that song?'he asked at random.

"Oh its okay." Nina said. "Oh happy day, when jesus washes, oh, when He washes, He washes my sins away, Oh happy day." Nina sang then asked, "Something like that?"

Alex smiled. 'Say, you're quite a good singer. but yeah, somefin like that,'Alex said smiling.

Nina blushed and smiled happily. "Thanks." Nina had been the lead in the schools choir when she went to muggle school. "What about you, any musical talent going on in that 'tiny' little body of yours?" Nina asked, slightly joking on how tiny Alex was, Nina was extreamly small cpmpared to him but then again compaired to anyone else she was small.

'Oi, I'll grow just you wait and see,'Alex said smiling. 'But nah, no talent much,'Alex said, not daring to tell anyone he had been the singer on the streets who would earn the most everyday.

Nina began to plead, she wanted to here Alex sing and she figured that he would eventually sing with her. "Come on Alex, I don't bite, singing is fun." Nina smiled warmly and walked over to him.

'Yeah, yeah. You won't find me singing, ever.'He joked smiling. 'You wouldn't want to hear me anyway cause I can't sing. Ens of story,'he said, making a finsih sign with his hands.

"Fine." Nina said giving up.

'good,'he said before looking at the trophies. 'Hmm, hey, they have Halloween prizes,'he said suddenly noticing it.

"Really that is so cool." Nina said walking over to the trophies to look at them with Alex.

'Now that I have to agree with you for once,'Alex said smiling. He did think that would have been fun to dress up like that. 'We should have that back home,'he added.

"I'll have to tell professor Pinkerton about this." Nina said happily.

'Yeah, you do that,'Alex replied, laughing. He looked about not really seeign anythign else special like that. 'I better get going. I have research to do still unfortunately,'he said walkign over to the door. 'See you Nina and don't smile,'he said waving at ehr smiling before goign down the corrirdor to the library.

"Bye Alex." Nina said smiling happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back