Surprise, Surprise

Jay began in a fit of laughing. He felt like a child now. " Ha your funny." He diddnt stop laughing and he fell of the sofa which made him laugh harder. " Oppps."

Caysi laughed. " I am actually quite hilarious infact." She smiled beemingly at Jason. When he fell she layed down on the couch. "Haha!" She said and stuck her tounge out.

Jay continued to laugh. He grabbed her foot and pulled her of the other sofa and giggled. " Haha" He stick his own tongue out at her

Caysi laughed and got back up. "Well I'm beat." She laughed and ran upstairs to the bedroom. " Haha!" She said calling downstairs, she would for sure make a surprise breakfast for Jason tomorrow morning.

Jay watched her run up the stairs. He wasnt going up there yet he was going to stay down here for a little while longer until he got tired. Jay stood up and looked out into the garden. It was huge and the lake looked amazing. Why they also had a swimming pool was beyond him. He turned away and sat back on the sofa and leant his head bacck and sighed

Caysi got ready for bed and plopped on the bed pretty quickly. She got under the covers, and got all comfy. She could now think of what was going to happen to her in the next few months, and how excited she was.

Jason soon got bord of not being with Caysi. That was one sign that he needed to be with her. He smiled then walked up the stairs to go and find the bedroom that she would be in. When he finaly found her his smile widend as he sat on the end and looked at her. " Mind if i join you?"

Caysi nodded and quickly got out of bed and opened the balcony door and went back into bed. She flipped open the cover beside her and motioned that he get in the bed. She loved feeling the cool breeze around her.

Jason smiled then got in the bed and laid next to her and leant his head again his hand as he looked at her. " It is very quiet here isnt it."

Caysi yawned and nodded. "It sure is." She gave a weak smile. "I'm just thinking about things." She gave a short smile.

Jason frowned. " What about hunny." Jay took hold of her and and gave it a little sqeeze

Caysi sighed. " Well, everything really." She gave a soft laugh. " Just thinking of what that stupid Sophia told me, it's really bothering me, not to sure why.. but it is." She sighed. " I'm also thinking about our wedding and how it's going to be great." She smiled.

Jason rolled his eyes. " Soph was just a get around that would sleep with any guy who showed even the slightest interest ok. Our weding is going to be amazing, like how you dreamt it would be when you were a little girl." He smiled widely then frowned. " You did dream about that stuff when you were little right because if not then i just made myself look stupid." He laughed

Caysi sighed. " She did seem as fake as a Barbie doll." She laughed, " Yeah, I dreamed so much of my wedding." She nodded, she went into Jason's arms and curled up to him. She rested her head on his chest hearing his heart beat. " We have a big day tomorrow; we have to paint." She said closing her eyes, she wasn't going to sleep, she still wanted to talk to Jason.

Jason chuckled slightly. " Wow the good times just keep on coming. Well suppose i could use a simple spell to speed things up, it wont be as boring then. Although we could be like on of those couples in the films that throw paint at each other and laugh, then moan about it not coming off our skin an hair." He laughed

Caysi laughed. " That actually sounds really good." She smiled still wih her eyes closed. " Let's be like those couples, we only have a million rooms to paint, shouldn't be that long." She said sarcasticly. Caysi pulled all the covers over her and Jason.

Jason laughed as she pulled the covers over them. " Wow this bed is really comfy isnt." That was abit odd but Jason wasnt too bothered about it, being her future husband he was allowed to be random

Caysi nodded. " I know, I could honestly sleep in this bed for a year." She laughed. " I could just live in the room actually, it's the size of Ireland it's self." She smiled.

Jason laughed. " I no tell me about it. We should build a few more small houses in here and rent them out. We would be millionaires." He chuckled then ran his fingers through her hair

(I couldnt be bothered to change charactor) :woot:

Caysi laughed. " We pretty much are, my fathers and mother bank accounts have more numbers that we can even imagine." She smiled. " We should get a pet." She said.

Jason laughed. " We should get two. We could get two dogs. I think japanese akita's are nice looking dogs" He smiled slightly

Caysi nodded, " Two sounds good, how about one Japanese Akita, and on Samoyed?" She asked him, hoping that he would agree.

Caysi laughed. " It's not a girly dog, when do you want to get them?" She asked Jason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back