Surprise, Surprise

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi was making steak with mashed potatoes and garlic bread. She looked like a mess making everything that hopefully Jason would like. Caysi finished cleaning the whole kitchen and put the food on the table too. Caysi sent a text to Jay. " Come home soon hunny, surprise waiting for you." She put candles on the table and flowers, she dimmed the lights and went upstairs to take a shower. She picked out an outfit She waited for Jason to come.

Jason had been out with some friends he was finally coming home to see his beautiful soon to be wife. He walked in and was hit with a wall of warmth and a smell of food. His tummy rumbled and he smiled as he saw Caysi in a purple glittery dress. " Wow, you look amazing. I feel so very underdressed now." He laughed.

Caysi laughed. " Good, you did get my text." She got up and went over to Jason and kissed him. " I missed you all day." She laughed. " Thanks, you still look good." She smiled. " Hun... I have a surprise for the both of us.. but guess it!" She smiled at him.

Jay laughed. He knew what it might be because of the smell but he diddnt want to take away the suprise for Caysi. " Urm you decorated the appartment. We have a dog, or a cat?" He smiled and looked at her

Caysi shook her head." This is way bigger than a cat or a dog.. but we can get one if you'd like." She smiled. " Ok, I can't wait to tell you anymore....I bought us a house." She smiled. " Here's the brochure." She said handing it over to Jason. " There's the actual house, there's the bedroom, there's the living room, and the kitchen, but the backyardis my favourite because we get out own lake and big land of private property." She smiled. " What do you think?"She asked Jason.

Jason'ss jaw dropped. He diddnt think that this was the suprise. He wasnt sure if he believed it. The house looked nice and very roomie but how could they afford it. "Hunny its amazing but how can we possibley afford it. I mean where is it." A smile creeped acros his face as he spoke. " See and i thought the suprise was the food." He laughed. " Boy was i wrong."

Caysi laughed. "Well I told you that I would make up with my mom and I did and this is our marriage present from her." She smiled. " Both my parents are loaded, so don't worry about anything." She smiled. " My dad said that his present is coming soon, he said that he's also sending over my car because I left it there." She laughed.

Jay smiled then nodded. " Well ok then, sounds great. When do we move in there?" Jay was now excited about the new place and wanted to see it for real. He knew that he would probably go swimming in the lake more than the pool. He wanted to see how big it was.

Caysi laughed. " We can move in whenever we want love." She said smiling. " We can go today, tomorrow or whenever." She giggled. "When do you want to go?" She asked him.

Jay smiled wildly. " Well when you are ready i am." He took hold of her hand and spun her around. " Have you been there yet?"

Caysi laughed. " Well yes we could." She nodded. " And it's in New Zealand." She smiled, she had wanted to stay in New Zealand. " I guess that we can apparate there and back to get our stuff." She smiled. " Do you want to leave this house on a good note?" She winked at Jason, she walked upstairs." Unless you don't want too." She giggled and ran to the bedroom.

Jay laughed then followed her upstairs and took his top off as he reached her and kissed her. His heart rate increased and his breathing deepened. He pulled the zip down on her dress and put it on the floor and kissed her again.

Caysi laughed and returned the kiss.

*One hour laterrrr*

" Well should we start packing up?" She asked Jason, getting up out of bed. " If we want to have everything ready for tonight?" She asked him.

Jay stood up and put some pants on. " Indeed we should, good idea." He laughed then began to get his cloths in a suitcase and then took his wand out and flicked it and then directed the case outside the door. He began to pack up everything that was in the bedroom then began on the other rooms. " So what exactly are we packing?"

Caysi laughed. " Well hun, we're packing everything and anything." She nodded. She placed everything that was hers in a giant suitcase. She also packed boxes with furniture and other things that they would need. " Well, that looks like everything." She said looking around. "It looks so empty without anything in here." She smiled softly.

Jay sighed happily. " Yeah i guess it is hun. Shall we go. I think you can apperate there as you acctually know where it is." He smiled widely as he waited by the door for her

Caysi nodded and went to the door with Jason, and with that they apparated to the new house. " So what do you think?" She asked arriving on the doorstep. " It's big and nice." She laughed and opened the door with the keys. " I think that we could fit a zoo in here." She joked.

Jays jaw drop. " A zoo. we could fit half of the USSR in here. Its huge." Jay opened the door which revealed a long amazing hallway. There were lots of doors with rooms behind each. " blimey where should i start?"

Caysi walked upstairs. " Merlin's beard! It's the size of the USSR here, like no joke, it's the size of it." She walked around more hallways. " What if one were to get lost in here, how would one find their way out." She asked in confusion.

Jay laughed. It echoed around and he smiled. " I found the kitchen." He chuckled as he opened the door and walked into the vast room.

" Well, it's a good thing that you found it." She said walking around all the hallways until she saw the kitchen. " Holy, I would actually really hate to be lost in here." She laughed. " This kitchen is the size or Ireland it's self." She smiled, and went out of the kitchen and found the living room. " Will you do the downstairs if I do the upstairs?" She asked using her wand to carry a box to the upper level.

Jay laughed. " Yeah sure, good luck." He laughed then used his want to get everything into place and unpacked. He finished quickly so he went over and sat on the sofa and put his legs up

" I'm gunna need it." She laughed as she went upstairs to all the millions of boxes. She placed everything in order and was nearly going to pass out from all the walking that she had to do to get to each room. Caysi walked back downstairs and plopped on the couch next to Jason. " That was such a workout, I'm so beat." She said yawning.

Jay laughed. " Well at least we will never have to visit a Gym. We just do housework here and then that's it." He smiled as he tilted his head back and looked at Caysi. "Boo." He grinned cheekily.

Caysi smiled. "I know, we have our own personal gym at home." She laughed. " Oh, you are terrifying me, oh no someone help!" She jokingly yelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back