Surfs Up

Victor Crimson

OOC First Name
Madz
Victor was super hyped because of the holidays. No he wasn’t in California, wished he had gone back home, but this was his chance to explore the different parts of New Zealand. After all, he was thinking of moving here after graduation, seeing once he become of age he would have the chance to live on his own. Already in cargo pants, swimming trunks under it, with a beige tank top, he had carried his board around in scandals and a towel. Lucky one of the professor had told them, their was a beach nearby. It only took him 30 minutes on foot to get there, it would have been a lot faster if he had traveled by broom but he was still getting use to it. Plus he had his board to carry around.

Once he arrived, dark hue eye would scan the white sands of the beach. It wasn’t crowded but there were lots of people hanging about. Even tourist took up some parts of the beach; thank goodness he didn’t have much to carry. And if Vic were to get hungry he had slipped a few gallons in his pockets, either way he could probably summons some if he had to. Putting his boar down, along with his towel, he would reach into his pocket to take out his waxs. Before surfing Vic always had to wax and mange the board if not, he would have a trouble time out there, and the waves were extreme today.

Robert was sat on a high wall, looking over at the sea. He'd never been down to this beach before, and he'd heard a rumour. Checking it out, he had a idea for the future. His own family back home, had never done holidays, "Too much stress" his mum used to say.
A reflection caught his eyes and the sun, and his eyes flashed over to see a boy around his own age, waxing a surf board. To his suprizment it looked as though he would be going out. Hoping down from the comfort of the wall he shoved his hands in his pockets and made his way over to the boy. "Hey. You thinking of getting out there?" he asked, nudging his head towards the wide blue shining ocean. "Bit rough don't you think?" he asked continuing over before extending a hand. "Robert. Robert Kain" he introduced himself, taking a glance at the pattern on the boys surf board. Nice. "You from the school or around?"

“Course I’m going out” Vic turned around to notice a boy his own age standing there. “Well it looks rough buts its nothing I could handle” he said with a grin as he waxed his board all the way down towards his tail giving an extra run around just to be sure. “Nice meeting you dude, names Victor, Victor Crimson.” He studied the boy closer now and noticed he had recognized him from the Gryffindor common room. “Oh yeah I seen you before, yeah in Gryffindor common.” He said as he sticks the board into the sand for a couple minutes as he took his cargo pants off to reveal his swimming trucks. “Do you surf?” he asked looking at Ron.

Robert nodded in his direction. "I'll watch you then." he said, almost giving him a compliment that he would, actually be able to handle it. "Ah yeah." he recognised him vaguely now he mentioned being a Gryfindor. "I don't myself. Well ive never tried. My brother though, when he left home he got the chance to." he replied, his hands still in his pockets, wondering how cold the water was.

"You should." he said with a grin still waxing a bit more. Than he grabbed his board and started running towards the ocean teal waters. He didn't know if the waters were cold by the felt of it was, as soon as jumped in. He held his breath as he went dpwn, his body now drenched in water getting use to it as he started to paddle forth, for a while. Victorn than turned his form around, with his boar tagging along following as he prepared himself for the first wave. It wasn't a big one but it wasn't small either, he fell the current of the wave pushed as the board started sliding from his grip. He held on tight though, as the waves pushed harder, till he was able to climb on the board and actually attempted to surf. It was wicked! As he hel a poise the waves tsill pushing till he was back in the shores again. "Its alot fun, you should try it." he siad to the boy Rob who was just watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back