Surfs Up. (Open)

Ash Richards

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaaan!
Wand
Rosethorn Wand 11" Essence of Dragons Blood
Is it wrong to fall for someone you have barely known a week? Is it wrong to wanna rethink the life's plan that you have sucessfully laid out for yourself? And is it wrong to be scared that you may lose that someone at the end of the year? These questions had tornmented Ash for days now, and he was becoming increasingly stressed. These things, plus the stressful situation of moving out, had made Ash need to get away and relax.

So today, Ash found himself walking along Australia's famous Bondi Beach. He had been there twice before, once with his family and once with his cousin at a gig. So sighed as he looked out at the waves. It was a beautiful day, and the sun was shining high. He flicked his towel over his shoulder, and walked down the path leading to the beach. He scanned along, trying to find a spot that wasnt to crowded. He spotted one, walked over to it, and layed his towel out. Ash quickly rubbed some sun-cream over his arms and chest. After adjusting his sunglassed, he layed down on his back and turned his ipod on. Sighing to himself as he played Yellowcard, he wondered how his relax day could get any better.

Mizelea's cousins forced her to come along, they were going to Australia to catch some waves. The only reason she decided to come was because her sister wasn't invited. It was chance for her to somehow escape reality perhaps. As they reached their destination, she and her cousins went running toward the beach house. Her cousins rented the place just for a couple of night, all of them were girls. In just minutes everyone decided to change and wear their bathing suits to enjoy the sun. Mizelea was the last one in the beach house, she didn't wanted to hurry as it was practically her first time to wear a swimsuit. Sure, it wasn't her first time to take deep but it was her first time to be out on a pair of swimming suit on public. She just turned fourteen and her body started to mature, some started growing and some were still growing.

Taking a deep breath, she finally went out of the cabin and started to walk away from it. The weather complimented everything, the waves and even the mood of the people around them. some were sunbathing and some were surfing. She could see her cousin playing along the shore, she waved at them and decided to join them. As she was about to approach them, Mizelea seem to stumble and tripped. It was a body of a person, she was always the klutz and never seem to notice her path as she was walking. She got up and started to remove the sand all over her legs up to her stomach. She wasn't skinny nor fat just the right body type and for her age, she seems to have just the right amount of boost in her chest. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to ... I mean I didn't see you there." she said with a tone of worrying.

Ash had been humming along to the song 'Dear Bobbie', tanning and trying to push the stressful thoughts out of his head as he relaxed in the sun. He was, however, quite suprised when he felt someone kick him in the side of the ribs, and as he opened his eyes, saw a wave of hair falling over him. He gasped at the sudden loss of breath as a knee hammered into his chest, and couldnt help but laugh softly when he realised what was happening. A wave of defense had come over Ash at first, but now that he sat up and looked, he relaxed. It was only a girl.

Ash jumped up, grabbing the girls hand and helping her up. He couldnt stop a grin running over his face as he studied her. He frowned when he saw her lips move, and shook his head when he realised the music was still playing. The wave of thoughts had burst through his defenses and had somehow managed to block out the music. He pulled the earphones out just in time to hear the end of the girls apology. "Oh, no, dont worry about it. Really, i should have been paying attention to what i was...Wait, dont i know you?" he said, studying the girls face. He had seen her before, around Beauxbatons, he was sure. "You... Go to my school i believe?" he asked, smiling at her.

Looking down at her baby blue bathing suit, Mizelea checked if it was still there. Luckily, it was still on as it was covering her body. The boy obviously looked older and unusually familiar. She then took one step backward as she didn't wanted to be so close, most likely to a boy. Glancing at the back of her shoulders, she checked if her cousins were still there. Mizelea's cousins were to busy having fun, that they forgot her perhaps. The boy obviously enjoyed watching Mizelea fall earlier as she was embarrassing herself in front of him. Biting her lips, she stared at him blankly quite observing the stranger.

"Well I'm pretty much sure I don't know you. she said to him wondering if the boy had mistaken her with someone. "Your school? My school? What school do you go in anyway?" she asked him feeling a bit confused. They were in Australia, a not so magical place for witches and wizards herself how could the boy recognize her when she's in Beauxbatons minding her own business. As she waiting for the boys answer, Mizelea placed her long wazy hair to her shoulder.

Shyne was on vacation to Australia with her twin brother, Blane. It had been a while since she had seen him, but he had already one off with some girl called Britney, who looked like a real slut. Sighing and knocking her train of thought off the rails, she observed her surroundings. She was only wearing a black bikini bra and short khaki shirts, yet Shyne felt like she was wearing tons. She decided to catch some waves. Shyne adored Surfing and didn't have time with her family in NewZealand. She stood on her board and rode the waves, before some idiot decided topush her off her board. Shyne was quite a good swimmer, and was easily angered. "B@stard." she murmured under her breath beire standing out of the water. She grabbed her hair and slipped it behind her shoulders. Shyne decided to go cool off in her usual spot. It had palm trees on either side and had the right amount sunlight for her sub-kissed complexion.

Shyne noticed some guy was in her space. She sighed in an annoyed tone. "Excuse me? That's my spot." she pointed to her towels which were behind them. Sighing she placed her hands on her hips.

Ash viewed the girl, scanning her features. He was rather sure that he had seen this girl before at school. He frowned at her reaction... If she had never seen him before, then it was highly possible that she wasnt the girl he was thinking about. Most people at Beauxbaton's had at least seen him, because he was a seeker. "I... Im sorry. I must have you mistaken with someone else. I thought you were a girl to goes to my school in france." he shrugged. He had made a mistake, it happened. "Oh, i go to Beauxbatons. Its a french school." he explained. It couldnt hurt telling a muggle the name and location, could it? "Im Ash Richards... And you are?" he asked, holding out a hand. Even if she wasnt the girl he thought she had been, though he could have sworn she was, he wasnt going to be rude.

He raised an eyebrow at the sudden intervention. He turned to see, what he figured was a muggle, giving him a rather rude look. "Well, unfortunately, acting like a snob of a girl wont get you anywhere. This is a free beach, as far as i know, and i do not see your name anywhere." he said to her in a calm voice. He wasnt once to be rude. "And uh, the towels? Their what, five metres back? Im sure you'll survive." he finished, turning away from her.

Mizelea noticed the boy frown, it made her frown too wondering why the boy suddenly changed his mood. "France? Beauxbatons!?" Oh Jiggles I go there too!" she exclaimed like a little girl. She was always giddy in someway, for she hated to be negative about life and all its matters. She then looked at the boys hand and started to shake it with her hand. It was a bit too formal, she wasn't use to with the gestures and all. Usually a smile and a proper introduction was fine. "I'm Mizelea Brooks.. though you can call me Mizzy, Zel, Lea, Mizel and probabaly anything that fits if you know what I mean. " she said in response. Mizelea was used to mentioning almost all of her nicknames.

She flashed him a smile hoping one in return, as she was about let go of her hand. A girl came ruining the moment in a way. The girl was obviously rude, she let go of Ash hand and turned her attention to the girl. The girl looked like any other muggles, noting special. Mizelea didn't wanted to intrude with the two's argument that she then decided to turn back to Ash's face. After staring at him, she looked away back at the beach finding her cousins with her eyes.

Claire Johnson sat on the golden beach in her bikini top and khaki shorts. Claire always went to the beach and had got a golden tan, against her blonde hair, she looked beautiful. Her sister had gone missing a few years ago, when Claire was 12, and Claire missed her dearly. Sighing Claire grabbed her book, The Hunger Games and flicked to her bookmark. Her book always distracted her from thinking about her sister.......Claire had even forgotten what she looked like when her father burned all the pictures of her saying she will never return. That made Claire hate her father. How dare he think that Claire's sister wasnt coming back? Groaning, Claire put her book in her beach bag and turned so she was on her stomach, showing her small tattoo on her back. It was in the shape of a red dragon, a japanese one, and it was the Johnson family crest. After gaining a few wolfwhistles off the guys on the beach, Claire giggled and put her shades on and closed her eyes.

A few seconds later, Claire saw a girl approach a boy and a girl, asking for her spot back and the boy and girl being rude to her. But Claire usually got the wrong judgement of things and decided to stand up. Brushing the sand off her long legs, she approached the people. "Is everything alright over here? No one being rude?" she said, her hands on her hips.

Ash was still giving the newcomer a crude look when yet another girl appeared, hands on hips and giving Ash a look that made his temper rise. He sighed to himself, rolling his eyes and lookinh between the two new people, eyeing them with an annoyed look on his face. "What is happening here, is that this girl seems to be under the impression that this whole beach," he said, pointing out to the beach, "is hers, not that it is any of your business, mind you." he said, and sighed again. He ran a hand through his hair, and after calming down a bit, raised his hands and held them against the back of his neck, showing his perfectly tanned and muscled body. "Look, im sorry. Im just trying to relax on my weekend, and ive been stepped on," he said, grinning at Mizzy, "And then we had this young one decide we were in her territory, when clearly her towels are at the very least two meters behind me." he explained, and then frowned, wondering why he was explaining himself to some girl. "And that brings us to you..." he said, wondering if she had simply come to butt in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back