Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow for @Dahlia Doherty

After giving a rose to Raawhiti, Molly made her way back to the castle, making her way through the courtyard, and heading back into the castle. She wasn't sure who this next person was, so it was definitely going to take a while to find the next person. Molly kept calling out the name, however, as she walked around and headed back to the castle. "Dahlia? Dahlia Doherty?! Dahlia" Molly called out, as she looked in all directions as she walked, hoping to catch someone's attention.

Handing out roses was pretty exhausting, but Dahlia was having a good time anyway. People seemed to enjoy both the roses and the chocolates, and being able to make people smile honestly felt pretty good. She only wished her costume was a little more put together, rather than a pair of toy wings with a toy bow on her back. Maybe next time she had the chance she'd make a bigger production of it. She was surprised to hear her own name being called, and jumped up, waving her arm in the air. Probably didn't help amongst older students, but at least her years of netball meant she was pretty good at both jumping and at waving her arms in the air. "Oh, that's me, I'm Dahlia, hi!"

Molly smiled and jumped a little when she managed to find Dahlia. "Hiya!" Molly says with a giggle, as she waved her arms in excitement and made her way towards the girl. "I have a rose for you!" Molly says with a small smile, as she handed the yellow rose to the younger girl.

I'm always here if you need anything. ~Valerius

As much as Dahlia liked giving roses, receiving them was fun too. She gratefully took the rose from the older girl with a grin, unable to hide the blush in her cheeks as she read the note. Actually receiving a rose from a cute boy was nice - even if it was yellow. Pink would have been better. Still, it was better than no rose at all, and she beamed up at the older girl. "Thank you! And here," she said, holding out the box of heart-shaped muggle chocolates. "Take one for the road!"

Molly smiled appreciatively at the younger girl. "Oh thank you! That's so sweet!" Molly says with a smile and a small giggle, as she picked a piece of chocolate from the box the younger girl was offering to her. Though she felt bad that she didn't have anything to give the girl in return. "I'm sorry I don't have anything to give you, I wish I could give you something in return," Molly said sadly to the girl. It was kind of Dahlia to give her a piece.

Dahlia shook her head, almost scoffing at the response but not quite so as not to be rude to the older girl, who seemed perfectly nice. "But you delivered a rose," she said, as though that explained it. "Besides, I've got more chocolates than I had deliveries, and if I start eating 'em all myself I'll get sooooo outta shape and I'll never make the Quidditch team, so you're totally doing me a favour!" Dahlia's explanation was a little melodramatic, but it was all in good fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back