Madeline Kaimarama

🏞️ Adventurous 🌳 Leader 🌳 Dragon enthusiast 🐉
OOC First Name
Jasmine
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Maddy's next target was another Gryffindor, but she really couldn't be bothered going all the way up to the common room on the offchance that he might be there. Besides, people would be coming to the hall for lunch soon, so maybe if she hung around outside she'd catch him. She didn't want to just go to the Gryffindor table, that would be boring, and far too easy. Instead, she wandered around the entrance hall, calling out, waving enthusiastically at other rose deliverers. "Vader Hume!" What an unfortunate name. Not that Maddy would ever say anything about it, especially not today, but she bet Wills would just love to tease someone with a name like that - and now that she considered it, weren't they in the same year? "Is Vader Hume around?"

Vader had retreated to the Accio area, his own roses handed out, one rose having been received to him, the boy had figured he'd be good for the day. So he went to the accio area, to develop some of the pictures he'd taken. The boy had kept the flower crown on, actually liking how it sat on his hair, but he was in his mind done for the day. So, when his name being loudly called, he was first surprised and then cringed. God, how many people had heard that?! He'd gotten used to - mostly - his name being said by others, but called out like that wasn't very nice. The boy was quick to leave his work, and wipe his hands upon his jeans and head out of the accio to see who it was. He spotted a younger girl, a gryffindor like him who seemed to be delivering roses, maybe she just needed Accio's help finding someone. "I'm Vader," the boy said, speaking shyly but loud enough that she might hear him. He didn't want his name shouted out a third time.

Maddy gave the boy a sunny smile as he approached her. "Hi Vader!" she said, only a little more quietly. "Love your flower crown! Have you been delivering roses too?" It was especially pleasing to Maddy to give roses to other people who were giving out roses; it just seemed satisfying all round. "I've got one here for you!" She handed him a yellow rose, then the note to go with it.

Happy Valentine's day accio buddy!

Nixon xoxo

Vader was pleased that the girl greeted him with a more quiet use of his name and he nodded at the question, "Yeah, finished up not that long ago, just developing some pictures from it," he motioned vaguely towards the accio room. The boy was very surprised that the girl had a rose for him. Another one?! He reached out and took the yellow rose and the note that went along with it. He opened it and smile at what was written. it was nice of Nixon to send him a rose. "Thanks," he was still a little in awe of having gotten not one but two roses, that was amazing!

Maddy raised her eyebrows. "You took pictures? Wow, that's so cool! What a cute idea!" She followed his gaze curiously; there was a darkroom through there? That was cool, too. The boy smiled incredulously, and Maddy was pleased to have brought him a nice message. She was glad she'd volunteered to deliver roses, it was so satifying to see people's reactions.

Vader nodded a little shyly, "I take pictures of all the events," the boy said as an explanation though perhaps it wasn't one of much. He was part of accio but the pictures he took at that event were mostly to give to those people. "I should get back to work," Vader kept his gaze on the flower vaguely as he spoke. he was still very surprised that he'd gotten two whole roses, that was so amazing and cool. he was so pleased to have gotten two.

Maddy nodded, interested. "You with . . . uh, the yearbook, what's it called? Accio?" Maddy hadn't paid much attention to anything to do with the yearbook, but she felt like she'd been told at some point they took pictures of everything. "Is that what's through there?" she asked, suddenly making the connection. She was always interested to hear about parts of the castle she hadn't been to.

Vader nodded at her question, "Yeah, Accio," the boy had a small smile on his features, he was clearly quite quietly proud of the work he did with accio and proud to tell other people about it. "It's the meeting room but it does also have a dark room so we can develop pictures," the boy told her, he had always been able to go in, having been picked to join the team pretty early on in the year before, "Are you interested in photography?" Vader held the rose lightly in his hand, he'd happily talk about accio for hours, even if he was maybe supposed to be getting back to develop the pictures he'd already taken that day.

Maddy was pleased to have started a conversation that made someone smile, and even more pleased to learn about a part of the castle she hadn't been to yet - and, presumably, wouldn't be allowed into, not that that would stop her if she really wanted to. "Oh, cool." She hesitated, not really wanting to let him down, but not wanting to get into a conversation about something she wasn't particularly interested in either. "Nah, not really. I've never had the patience to do it myself. It's pretty awesome what you're doing, though."

Vader was not particularly surprised that this girl wasn't too interested in photography, but he was pleased that she was still keep up the conversation with him and being nice about it. He had always like photography but the challenge of the new equipment, the old method of developing had been such an enjoyable challenge for him. "I like it, being a part of accio gives me access to spaces and equipment I wouldn't otherwise have. Plus, magical cameras capture moving images and I love trying to see how much I can capture," the boy gushed easily, since photography was his greatest passion, he could talk about it for hours but he doubted this girl would really want to talk about it for much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back