Odd Duck | Silver Snake Assitant |

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Yellow Rose for @Kaia Stark

Ryan had been hopeful he could catch Kaia Stark out by Professor Stark's office after realizing she was related to the professor in question but after lingering there for several minutes he had to give up, not wanting to spend all his time before his next class in one spot when he could be doing other deliveries. He was on his way back inside when he nearly walked right past his target, double-taking and quickly turning around. "Wait, aren't you Kaia? I have a rose for you," he said, catching back up to her.

Kaia was never sitting in one place for a long time on Valentine's Day, she was delivering her roses. And she was just moving forward to deliver one of her last roses when some boy asked her whether she was Kaia. She had no idea who he was and was even considering to say that she wasn't Kaia until he said that he had a rose for her and her smile immediately showed up. "Yes, I am Kaia, what rose?" Kaia wasn't sure who could send her a rose, maybe her mom, maybe any of her relatives, maybe Louis or Zay. However, she was still keen to get that rose.

Ryan was glad he'd managed to track the right person down, nodding and handing over her rose. "This rose," he said in explanation, passing over the note as well.

Kaia,

I think youā€™re really nice. I enjoyed our night at the Yule Ball. Hopefully we can do it again some time.

-Louis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back