OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Knox’s next delivery was to the flying professor, thankfully one Knox did recognize from before he left Hogwarts in his first year. Determined to find the professor, Knox marched up to the first floor to find Professor Holland’s office. He pulled the yellow rose meant for her from his bucket, and confidently knocked on the door, hoping she would soon answer.​

Valentine's day at Hogwarts wasn't something Grace worried about a lot, though she looked forward to spending time with her boyfriend that night. So when someone knocked on her door, Grace was expecting a student who needed her help. "Hello, can I help you?" She asked the boy standing there after she opened the door.

When the professor opened the door, Knox immediately offered the rose to her as an explanation to why he was there. “This flower is for you.” He said with a smile, before looking to his bucket for a moment. “This one doesn’t have a note though, I’m sorry. But the person that sent it clearly thinks you’re a good friend!” Knox added, hoping his words compensated for the lack of a note.​

Grace was a little surprised that someone had sent her a note, but pleasantly so. She wondered if it was one of her cousins, but dismissed that thought when the boy added there was no note. She knew that Alice or even Diana would have sent a note with their rose to let her know it was from them. This was a little mystery, but since Alice was part of the organisation of the roses, Grace wondered if she could trace who had sent it to her. "Oh, thank you." She told the boy, taking the rose from him. "I wasn't expecting any, so it's a nice surprise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back