Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella wake up this morning early and she was hungry and she wear her favorit cosy yelow jamper. She was grate mood today and she felt like a sunshine today and happy be there. When she walk great hall she take her place to Hufflepuff table. It was good see all food.

@Zachariah Ezekiel King

Zachariah had been early too the hall for breakfast so there really wasn't that many students around. He thought he saw someone he recognised and walked up to them with a frown. "Oh Hi sorry I thought you were someone else." Zachariah deadpanned to the girl when he realised he had made a mistake in identity. It wasn't something that happened a lot but it still made him frown at himself.

Bella didn't expect that somoune will be talk to her this early morning but she was don't mind and she know that everyone can make some mistakes. ''Hey! Don't vorie about that and everything is fine.'' She smiled and eated slowly her toast.

Zachariah nodded his head stiffly not showing any emotion. "The name is Zachariah. I know you didn't ask but now you know." Zachariah said. He had already grabbed some snacks off of the Ravenclaw table so he was in no hurry to go anywhere.

"Nice to meet you but can i call you Zach? My name is Bella." Bella told her name and he looked like he wanted go and Bella don't mind and if he was hurry that she won't mind.

Zachariah nodded. "Yeah Zach is fine. Nice to meet you too." Zachariah smiled. He wasn't too comfortable with sitting at another table yet seeing as it was his first year and he wasn't sure what the rules about that was. He smiled at the girl lightly. "I guess I'll see you around then Bella." Zachariah said and then turned to leave.

Rosalie was starving, it was early in the morning and her stomach felt like it was going crazy. Thankfully she made it to the Great hall and the food was already there. Making her way to the table, she accidentally bumps into a guy turning away from the Hufflepuff table. She was so occupied in the thought to get food that she wasn’t watching where she was going.

Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry.” Rosalie apologies, turning to the boy to see if he’s okay,”Did I hurt you? Are you alright?”

Her overwhelming feeling of hunger was now filled with guilt. It hadn’t been a hard hit but it hurt her shoulder a bit so it must’ve hurt his too. Turning to the girl he must of been talking too, Rosa gives her a nervous smile, “I’m sorry for ruining your breakfast with my clumsiness.”

Zachariah blinked a few times, his brain trying to catch up to what had happened. He tilted his head to the side a bit and looked at the girl that just joined them. At least she was taking responsibility so Zachariah wasn't to upset about that. "I'm fine. Apology accepted." Zachariah grunted somewhat impassive. His morning hadn't been going too great so that was the best the girl was going to get. Not that he felt like explaining it to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back