Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Lizzie's string of Prefects just seemed to continue, and departing from the Hufflepuff table, Lizzie decided to get one more delivery in before getting her own breakfast. Making her way over to the Ravenclaw table, she looked around before quickly spotting the Ravenclaw captain, making her way over to him with a bright smile. "Hey Flavio." Lizzie said happily, bumping his shoulder lightly in greeting. "Special delivery for you!"

Flavio was surprised yet happy that his attempt to read outside led to being delivered his first rose of the day. With the rose between the pages of his book, the stem marking his place and the flower itself poking safely out of the pages so it wouldn't be damaged, he headed into the great hall to get something to eat. Running around after various students all day took up a lot of energy and Flavio didn't quite realize how hungry he was until he had a moment to sit down, read, and breathe when his deliveries were over. After sitting down, placing his book on the table, and making himself a sandwich someone familiar approached him, bumping his shoulder slightly. He smiled at Lizzie, and assumed the delivery she mentioned meant he was receiving another rose. "Another rose?" He asked, even though the answer seemed obvious enough.​
<i>
</i>

Lizzie smiled and nodded to Flavio cheerfully. "You've got it!" She said happily, reaching into her basket and quickly pulling out the right rose and message. "Here you go, happy Valentines day!" She said with a cheerful grin, handing Flavio's delivery over with a slight flourish.
Dear Flavio,
You're one of my best friends and I really appreciate you. Thank you for being you! Can you remember how we met because of a rose? I'm glad for that day.
Love,
Amber

Flavio accepted yellow rose Lizzie gave him, taking a moment to look the flower over before reading the note. When he saw the words and the person the rose was from his smile widened, happy that Amber continued to think of him enough to send him a yellow rose every year. It was fitting given delivering a yellow rose was how they officially met all those years ago, and knowing that they both continued to send each other roses in the name of their friendship anniversary was one of his favourite things about valentines day. He placed the rose in his book next to the other rose he was delivered, then folded the note back up before looking to Lizzie. "Thank you, this means a lot." He said. "Have you got any roses yet?" He then asked curiously, hoping that Lizzie had received a rose. Despite being on opposing quidditch teams, with Ravenclaw and Gryffindor soon competing in a match to decide the quidditch cup and who would be facing the beauxbatons team, as far as he knew Lizzie was a kind person and definitely deserved to be shown appreciation by her friends or anyone closer to her than a friend on valentines day.​
<i>
</i>

Lizzie smiled happily, pleased to see the happiness spread across Flavio's face as he read his note. That was always the best part of rose deliveries, seeing the joy they brought to people. Even if he was a rival on the quidditch pitch, Lizzie thought Flavio seemed nice, and was glad to see him happy. She smiled back when he thanked her, shaking her head happily. "My pleasure." Lizzie smiled, nodding in response to his question. "I got a sweet one from the other beater on our team, I've helped him with practice and stuff. He's a good kid." Lizzie said happily, thinking fondly of the nice message from Jacob. She would have to remember to thank him when she ran into him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back