Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella had put on a Hufflepuf dress and she was sitting on the stone herself. She slowly soaked her feet in the water and enjoyed the summer time. It was strange that autumn would come here so soon.

@Van Voclain

Van still couldn't get her head around the fact it was warm and sunny in February. She decided that when she was older and could do whatever she wanted, she was going to move back and forth between England and New Zealand and live in a perpetual cycle of summer and autumn. Today she was dressed in jeans and a yellow shirt with daisies on it. As she walked across the lawn, she tipped her head back and let her face soak up all those harmful UV rays her dad warned her about. It felt good.

As she approached the lake she spotted Elizabella sitting on a rock, her feet dangling in the still water. Van climbed onto the rock beside her and crouched down to peer into the water. "Have you seen any merpeople?" she asked. "I've come down here every day this week, but I haven't seen nothing. There's meant to be a giant eel, and all, but I think that's just made up to scare people so they don't swim out too far and drown while they're looking for mermaids. What do you think?"

Last edited:
Elizabella didn't expect see somwoune here but she always was glad met new people around. ''Not realy. I wanted see today to and hoped that all is fake. What you think they life at the bottom of the lake and should not swim to the top? About like the cartoon Little Mermaid?'' She know that was silly talk from her and she know that she was the muggleborn and don't belong his place. ''I think the same and you are right. What your name?'' She asked Gryffindor girl with warm smile.

@Van Voclain

"I dunno, I've never watched it," Van said. In fact she had never seen a single Disney movie, which was perhaps why fairytales did not appeal to her now. She sat down and stretched out her legs, so that the toes of her trainers grazed the water's surface. The rock beneath her held all the warmth of the day's sun; Van spread her hand across the smooth stone and felt as it if were imbuing her with energy. "Van." She didn't have to ask Elizabella's name - she'd heard it once in class and never forgotten it. A talent inherited from her mum. "I bet there's loads of treasure at the bottom. Dropped jewellery, you know - stuff what comes out of people's pockets when they go for a swim. If I see a mermaid, I'm going to ask them to get me some."

That was weird that she never wached the little mermaid. She was so cute mermaid with red hair and sweet voice. Walt Disney movies was better that enything but why they always in movie singing? She never get understand things but now she needed tell her name. "Elizabella" Bella told her name and she was thought Van was short name. She wanted a little more ask her about her name and mayby that was Scotish name.

"I never wanted this. I not sure why always people wanted some stuff like this. I just wanted see mermaid and nothing more." She told her and then putted put her legs from water. She get a little cold feeling.

@Van Voclain

"Right," Van said, incredulous. Everybody wanted to find treasure. Anyone who claimed otherwise was lying to preserve a sense of moral superiority - or they were loaded with cash. Van glanced side-long at Elizabella. She did have an air of wealth about her, though Van might've only imagined it. "All the more for me, then. Just don't start crying when I get a gold necklace and you get nowt. 'I just wanted to see a mermaid!'" she mimicked. "I'll remind you you said that." A ripple on the lake's surface a few meters interrupted her train of thought, and she sat up. "Did you see that? You reckon it was a fish, or something bigger? HEY! OVER HERE!" Van crawled to the edge of the rock, and, leaning over perilously, splashed the water with her hand to try to attract the mysterious creature's attention.

''You won't be disapointed, i won't cry. It's just a necklace. But i think if you ask the mermaind something like that, so you need gave her to something. Did you realy think she gave you free?'' Bella rolled her eyes and looked the girl. She was see lot of movies about mermaid and they can be evil to and what if they take Van Soul. ''If she asked your soul? You gave her about gold necklace?'' She was just curios about her answer.

''I see that.'' But she don't walked closer and mayby it was dangerous? She know magical world was full of danger.

Elizabella had a good point. Van considered it for a moment. "What do mermaids need, though?" she asked. "Everything you give them would just get all wet, or float to the top." She laughed at the Hufflepuff's next question. "Yeah, 'course. What do I need a soul for? Wait - is that something mermaids can actually do? Maybe if it was a solid gold necklace - then I might. Depends. How much would you sell your soul for? What if someone gave you a million dollars? Would you then?" The ripples had vanished. Van sighed and sat back. It seemed her soul would remain in tact another day.

Bella was not so sure if she wanted know what mermaid wanted. But she realy hoped see one mermaid and that dream was came true. She hoped know more than magical world and get here some more adventurus. "Are yoy sure that you wanna do? I think you should write some paper. I give your my soul. But are you soure for necklace? Without your sool you don't feel anything and you got nightmares."Bella was sure that she don't changer her mind. But she never wanna do that. "Well, that sound craizy but nothing. I think i later can work my self as sea biolog our something. "Bella told her and hoped she won't be laught at her dream.
. @Van Voclain

Van wondered what it was like to be so sweet and innocent. Elizabella was the sort of kid her dad had probably been hoping for when he'd discovered he had a daughter. "I like nightmares. They're fun," Van said. The kind that made you jerk awake in a hot sweat - those were the coolest. "What, like turn into a fish?" Van asked, thinking back on her first Transfiguration lesson, where Professor Summers had greeted his first years as an actual husky. She still hadn't got over that. "I like swimming, but I don't think I'd go that far."

''I know, that is a little strange for me but i woried about you. '' Mayby that sound craizy a little bit but she was woried about her and she hoped that she help her change her mind becouse she know that mayby some day she will change her mind and it was to late for that. ''I not sure, i think my soulmate is butterflie our rabbit.'' Mayby butterflie was her patronus and she was so sue about that. ''Swiming is fun and how for you forbbiden forest?'' Bella asked.

"Worried?" Van said. "Why are you worried about me?" In all honesty, she was a bit offended. She liked to think she gave the impression she could take care of herself. "If I could turn into an animal, I think I'd be a horse. Or a lion. Or wolf. I don't know. Something cool." Being a rabbit or a butterfly sounded terrible. If you could be any animal in the world, you were better off putting yourself as high up in the food chain as possible. "I've been in the forbidden forest loads of times," she lied. She had been once. "And I've never got caught. What about you? I bet you've never been anywhere near it."

''I not sure, but i never wanted if something bad happened to you.'' She listened what Van wanted transfer to animal and it was realy cool and better that some butterfly thing our rabbit. '' Wolf sound amaizing animal. But i hear need a good grades and need Newt and Owl exam O grades and then you can try be a animagus. But Newt and Owl exams are so hard. At least i heard.'' She take deep breath. '' I never was there but i'm a little to scared loose house point our get lost.'' She told her,

@Van Voclain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back