Sunshade

Sui Chin Ying

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
The sun is shining just as Sui Chin likes it, she decided to take a stroll for a while. As she entered the Great Lawn she saw different students having fun and others just simply relaxing. She verdict to sat on the ground to feel the grass for a while. Amazed by the view, she wished to have a chat with someone. The clouds started to block the sun, she stared at them as if they were something edible. Sui Chin remembered the cupcakes she had for breakfast a while back.

After a couple of minutes still no sign of strangers approaching her. She reclined to feel the grass more closely, as she closed her eyes she heard different voices around her and it seems that someone covered the small spot of sunlight she was feeling.

Cyril arrived at the Great Lawn with a novel in his hand. It was time to catch up on the reading he had given up in pursuit of his studies. Now, it seems like giving up that leisure reading time had been a great sacrifice. He had lost almost all of his speed reading skills, and with lesser reading his vocabulary bank came drastically crashing down. Unknown of the girl already sitting in the sunlight, Cyril had been reading and walking at the same time, so he just sat down there - The position where the sun could just shine on him. Inevidently he had blocked the sun from the girl.

"Uhmm. . Excuse me but do you mind moving a little bit, I can't feel the sunlight" she said trying to be calm and gently with her tone. Sui Chin noticed the guy was holding and was curious what was the book all about. She tried to have a peek circling her head to see what the title was. For no reason she was now smiling brightly as the sun was.

"Where the hell is that insane guy?!" Clyde hissed, looking around him, waiting for a sign of his dorm mate. "Wait.. is that even a guy..?" he asked himself and then caught sight of two people. It was a boy and a girl. The boy seemed to be 2 or three years older than Clyde, but the girl was definitely first year. Clyde saw her during sorting a few months ago. He approached them, wearing his friendliest smile. "I'm sorry, but did you see a Slytherin boy walk by here? He's--err... weird. He talks to himself. Laugh at himself."

A boy started to approach them and seems to be mad or something. "Slytherin boy,He's--err... weird. He talks to himself. Laugh at himself." she heard the words of the boy."Oh that must be my friend ..my childhood friend actually, Daryl Black right?" she said trying to wonder why is he looking for him. Sui Chin was a bit mad at the other boy who seems to be blocking the sunlight. She went in front of him to block the boy's light to. She then finally remembered that the guy asking questions was Clyde Sumiragi, the same guy he encountered before she was unsorted and the guy he goes to the same class with. She smiled at him trying to analyze Clyde.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back