Sunrise, Sunset.

Dante Vrael

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaan!
Wand
12'' Elder Wood w/ Dragon Heartstring
Dante layed sprawled out on the grass, eyes closed, and all worries kicked out the door. Today, he was relaxing. It was saturday, and he had no classes, so he was going to make the most of the day in the grounds. He had considered going to the forest, but decided against another confrontation with Alyss. 'Why did all the cute looking Slytherin girls have too be so damn mean!?' he thought to himself as he pulled his ipod out of his pocket. He had alot of muggle bands on there, and decided to put on some Parkway Drive. He didnt mind the type of music muggles called 'Screamo'. He sighed to himself as the music came on. What he'd give for someone to talk to...

Briar had like normal just been for a run in the forrest, it was starting to get dark, and although she knew the way around by now she would rather leave before it got completely pitch. she walked across the lawn, starting to feel a little warn out, she saw something on the grass on the other side of the lawn. she walked over and saw that it was a boy. "hello. Are you okay? she asked hoping that he could hear her through the music (if that is what it was, it sounded just like sound) coming through his earphones.

Dante thought he sensed movement, and opened his eyes. He was slightly surprised to see that the sun had almost gone down. 'How long was i laying there?' he thought to himself as he sat up and pulled his earphones out. "Sorry, what was that?" he asked, looking up at the girl. He noticed she had Gryffindor robes on and frowned. It was unusual for a Gryffindor to be talking to a Slytherin, but he shrugged that off. He was just glad that someone was talking to him. "Hi, im Dante." he said, holding his hand out.

Briar looked at the boy as he sat up. she herself didnt know what time it was exactly as she didnt wear a watch however she could tell by the sun the approximate time "I dont know what time you got here bit it is now about quater to seven and there is about twenty minutes of light left" she saw that Dante was looking at the house crest on her clothes with a look of confusion. "I dont really care about who's in which house. sure i'm in gryffindor but i wont hold being in slytherin or any other house against you.I dont see the point. she smiled "Im Briar By the way" she introduced herself.

Dante grinned. He was glad to meet someone who, like him, didnt care about houses. "Nice to meet you Briar." he said softly, running a hand through his hair and sighing. He was still feeling a little sleepy, but was mainly focused. "So, where did you come from?" he asked curiously.

Alexia was angry at the thought of going another night without sleep. It was just the perfect time for her insomnia to keep her awake. Knowing she had alot of study to do on sunday she headed out of the castle and started walking with the wind at her back. Without anything but her own annoyed thoughts to keep her amused she began to sing parts of one of her favorite songs by 'Black Veil Brides' which she knew off by heart. Most of the song was un-singable but she did the parts she could, just to give her mind something to focus on. Alexia was actually a really bad singer even with her beautiful french acsent but she continued singing loudly anyway. She was watching the sun set in the sky at what seemed like an unnoticable speed when she heard people's voices come from some where she could not see. Alexia stoped singing "Hullo!?" She called, her voice vanishing in the empty space around her. She began walking a bit faster and soon she seen people she did not know. Alexia decided to be brave and go introduce herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back