OOC First Name
Marijke
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
By now, being at school didn't feel a whole lot different from being at home for Ivelisse. Her sister was here, her father was here. Just like they were when she was at home. And they were exactly the same. Her sister was as happy and bubbly as ever and her father spend most of his time looking after his creatures. The main difference was that at home it was just the three of them. At school it was the three of them plus a whole bunch of other people. At home she saw them every day. At school she barely hung out with her sister. That was mainly her own fault, ofcourse, but still she always appreciated her sister. Asides from all of that, Ive was ready for the year. She was ready to do her work and get the grades she wanted. To tryout for quidditch again, show them how good of a seeker she was. That, and plenty more. After having taken some time to help her dad out with feeding some of his creatures Ive wandered the ground, grin spreading on her face when she noticed a familiar boy a little further down. "Charlie!" She called, happily waving at the boy untill he noticed her.

Charlie was nervous. He'd had a good break, but he was trying to build up the courage to go ask Bern out on a date. He'd walked out to the Great Lawn, thinking some time outside might help him clear his head. He had his hands in his pockets and he was trying to enjoy the beauty of nature. He jumped a little when he heard someone call his name. He turned and smiled at his friend. "Ive! Hi!" He waved at her. "What's up?"

Ive grinned when Charlie stopped and noticed her, quickly making her way over to the boy. "Hey." She greeted, happy to have found someone to talk to since she hadn't been planning on doing much anyways. "Not much, just helped my dad with some of the creatures." She said with a small shrug, trying not to put too much attention on it. She'd happily help her dad out once in a while, but simultaneously didn't want her being a professor's kid to be a significant characteristic. "Figured you'd probably have something interesting to say. Had a good break?"

Charlie smiled at her words. Personally he thought it must be nice to have her dad so close. He missed his dad a lot, every day. He nodded enthusiastically at her question. "I did. I met my mom for the first time, so that was exciting." He glanced back towards the castle. "I'm actually trying to get up the courage to ask a boy out on a date," He confided in Ive, lowering his voice and leaning in like it was some great secret.

Ivelisse's eyes widened a little when Charlie mentioned he had met his mom for the first time, finding it hard to figure out how that would be. "Really? How was that?" She asked curiously. It must've been nice or he wouldn't have talked about it, but considering how much Ive resented her own mother sometimes it was hard to imagine. "No way!" She exclaimed before quickly lowering her voice at the information Charlie had just given her. "Who is it? Is he in our year?"

Charlie shrugged at her question. "It went good. We had dinner a few times, my mom is pretty cool." He smiled at her. He jumped as she exclaimed, laughing nervously and blushing. "Um... Bern," He replied shyly. "Bern Malakas. He's a Gryffindor?" He offered, rubbing the back of his neck and looking away. "I don't know if he'll say yes though," Charlie bit his lip. He could always hope, but he wasn't sure it would work well for him.

Ivelisse smiled when Charlie talked about meeting his mom for the first time, glad her friend had enjoyed it. She knew what it was like not to like her mom and she wouldn't want that for him. Especially not if he had been excited about meeting her in the first place. Her smile turned into a grin when he told her which boy he wanted to ask out. "Right, he's smart." Ive nodded, always a little annoyed when Bern got picked to answer a question instead of her. He seemed nice though. "I'm sure he will. You're fun! And nice. Obviously there's no reason for him to say no." She offered encouragingly.

Charlie laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't know, maybe," He gave her a shy smile. "What about you? Neither of my dorm mates that I asked have even thought about dating." He stuck his hands in his pockets. "Has anyone at school caught your eye at all?"

Ivelisse shook her head when Charlie didn't seem too confident about the situation. "Hey, don't do that. I mean it, he'll be sure to like you." She repeated what she had said before, not too keen on people putting themselves down. Plus, if he did end up asking the boy out that meant she'd have something she could tease him with, which would be fun. "Hmm, not yet." Ive responded with a small shrug. "I do think it's an interesting topic though." She added.

Charlie chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Let's just hope so." He smiled shyly. He almost pouted as she said she wasn't interested in dating, but perked up when she said she was interested in the topic. "Well then you're doing better than the boys in my dorm, neither of them I talked to were even interested in it. I even kissed Eugene and nothing happened." He sighed. "To be fair we only did that because I couldn't tell if the way I like spending time with Bern was different than the way I like spending time with Eugene." He looked at Ive. "Have you kissed anyone yet?"

Ivelisse couldn't help but to let out a soft chuckle when Charlie mentioned he had kissed Eugene. Not because she thought it was weird or to make him feel bad, but mostly because in her head she imagined it to have been a slightly awkward situation. "I mean I guess it's good that you wanted to be certain of that, right?" She responded before shaking her head at his next question. "Oh no, definitely not." Ive shook her head with a laugh. Dating wasn't a subject she had been thinking about but with her sister talking about it and now Charlie she had to admit it was a somewhat interesting. It definitely made her wonder what it would be like a little, even if she felt she was a little young for anything serious in that area.

Charlie laughed a bit, sticking his hands in his pockets. "Well, you've got to figure these things out somehow, right?" He chuckled, shaking his head. He looked to Ive, more curious about her now. "Who's your sister?" He asked. He'd always wanted siblings. Maybe now that his parents were talking, it might be a possibility. He'd have to ask his dad.

Ivelisse gave an approving nod at Charlie's remark. She figured he did have a point. If he hadn't been sure how he had been feeling and Eugene had been okay with kissing him to figure it out it sounded like a smart thing to do. Funny, but smart. "Her name's Ana Sofia, she's a fifth year." Ive answered, wondering if Charlie would know her. They were in the same house but her sister was a few years older so he might not.

Charlie nodded. "What's it like having siblings?" He asked, curious. He was always curious about bigger families, but he had never really had the chance to ask anyone. Mostly because he hadn't had any friends before school here, and he hadn't thought to ask his roommates about their families. He made a mental note to do that later, though maybe he shouldn't ask Manaia at the moment.

Ivelisse gave a small shrug at Charlie's question. "It's nice, I guess? I mean my sister and me are pretty much nothing alike, but we still get along." She responded with a small smile. Other than their parents, there was nothing Ana Sofia and her had in common that Ive could come up with. "Plus, it's nice to have someone to tease and she's a way too easy target." She grinned.

Charlie couldn't help but get jealous as the girl talked about her sister. "You're lucky," he sighed dramatically. "I'm an only sibling right now." He pouted. "I'm hoping my mom and dad get back together though, and I get some siblings," He laughed, turning to look at her with a sly smile. "If they don't do it themselves I'm just gunna have to set them up again."

Ivelisse laughed at Charlie's dramatics although she couldn't help but to wonder what it would be like to be an only child. It probably wouldn't be a lot of fun. "Well you're more than welcome to borrow my sister untill then." She grinned when her friend mentioned trying to set up his parents together again. That sounded like a challenge. "I don't think a baby sibling would be entirely the same though."

Charlie laughed. "Hey, I might take you up on that," He winked playfully. He shrugged as she said a baby sibling would be different. "Yeah probably not, but everyone has different experiences. It would still be fun I think," He grinned, already excited at the thought of it.

Ivelisse shrugged at Charlie's joke. She would happily lend him her sister and she was sure Ana would be keen to give another kid some sisterly advice. She didn't really need it anyways. "True." Ive nodded when it came to having a baby sibling. It wasn't something she would hope to have herself as that might mean she would lose her youngest child privileges, but it could be fun. "Well, keep me updated. I'd happily come introduce myself as your super cool friend should a baby sibling be born someday."

Charlie chuckled at her words, nodding along easily. "Sure, yeah! I'll be sure to invite you over," He smiled. "Why don't you come over sometime? You might like New York," he grinned impishly. He liked trying to get his friends to love the big apple as much as he did. It was certainly an adventure.

Ivelisse grinned when Charlie said he'd invite her over if there ever was a baby sibling added to his family. She was a little surprised when he then invited her over before that even happened. Before hogwarts, and presently still, Ive never had a lot of friends and being invited over to a friend's house wasn't something she was used to. "I- Yeah, sure. I would like that." She beamed at the prospect. "We'd have to convince my dad though." She added with a chuckle.

Charlie lit up and looked around, almost as if he was expecting to see her dad. "He's a Professor here isn't he?" Charlie asked. "We could go ask him now, see what he thinks," He suggested, smiling wider at the thought. Convincing her dad shouldn't be too hard, right?

Ivelisse nodded when Charlie mentioned her dad being a professor, taking a moment to think about what he said next. "I guess we could, if he's not teaching class." She responded. In all honesty, she wasn't sure when her dads classes were but if he wasn't teaching than they could just drop by his office. "Which I guess we'll only know if we head that way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back